[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

I live in Sydney too Grin I didn't know so many ppl play in AUS GrinDDDD
BTW anyone live near Ryde?
Welcome, we have tournaments quite regularly in Sydney(usually in Burwood), hopefully we'll be able to meet you there.
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:48 AM)Katanazero Wrote: I live in Sydney too Grin I didn't know so many ppl play in AUS GrinDDDD
BTW anyone live near Ryde?

I live Near ryde so contact me to have a Meet day or something..
It's cool knowing that there are more bladers in the north
Hello Nile! And momiji manju Smile
Yes I live near Carlingford, but I can go to Burwood easily so I'll try to participate in most tournaments Smile
I'm not very skilled though Tongue_out And I'm pretty new to MFB
BTW if you need help ask me cause i am PRO Tongue_out
and came 4th at the last tourney
EDIT: thanks for pming me Smile
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:38 PM)RustyXD Wrote: BTW if you need help ask me cause i am PRO Tongue_out

That was total spam and
At the last tourney I saw you did'nt go that well
Nile I know, Everyone knows that you SPAM more.

The PRO Bit was a Bit of Humour. ...... *sigh*
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:36 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Nile I know, Everyone knows that you SPAM more.

The PRO Bit was a Bit of Humour. ...... *sigh*

Well, we don't need more spam...
But if anyone is in my area Epping Eastwood Carlingford Ryde Meadowbank marsfield Pm me so I can arrange something
No need to be so strict when you're so lax yourself Nile, you've gotten your own fair share of warnings for SPAM IIRC. That could have been left at the one post.
Is anyone in Mornington peninsula or around there. I dont want to drive up to the City.. :V

Melbourne if your not sure where I am talkiing about.
Hi.
I am from australia in the small city of Griffith in the middle of nowhere (2 hrs from wagga)
I know at least 30 people who could sign up to this forum. Can we have a tournament here if there is 30 people?
(May. 03, 2011  11:51 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Hi.
I am from australia in the small city of Griffith in the middle of nowhere (2 hrs from wagga)
I know at least 30 people who could sign up to this forum. Can we have a tournament here if there is 30 people?

Hi
Only if they join and you have to learn how to host a tourney
(Mar. 22, 2009  8:31 AM)Raykon Wrote: I live in Sydney.
(I'll get my friends to post in here.)

same hereTongue_out_wink
Cool theres lots of tournaments in Sydney too.
The next tourney is bey-2u0 which is Not offical.
(May. 20, 2011  11:38 AM)Hope Wrote: Cool theres lots of tournaments in sydney too.
But there will be one soon that i'm hosting that will be ofical.
how do you know it will be official so far no one knows your ability to host tourneys..
(May. 21, 2011  1:25 PM)Nile Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  11:38 AM)Hope Wrote: Cool theres lots of tournaments in sydney too.
But there will be one soon that i'm hosting that will be ofical.
how do you know it will be official so far no one knows your ability to host tourneys..
i agree with nile
Yes but Nile stated thats its not offical.
That's great ASH - SAS! There are a few Brisbane bladers around Wink
i live in Sydney!
Maitland New South Wales

You may have never done on in Maitland please do it I have never been to a beyblade tournament ever!Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2
I have never done a beyblade tournament with all of you I would appreciate it if you do one in Maitland.
Daisy7869, i live in newcastle which isn't that far away from maitland, but i bet ya that im one of like 3 people who actually live in newy and beyblade
Don't worry for my first tourney i had to go to sydney