[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!
I live in Sydney.
(I'll get my friends to post in here.)
I also live in sydney and would love to have a tournament down here. like i said in the other thread that bey brad replied to i think it would be possible to set up some sponsorship down here and i could even suggest some great places in sydney where the tournament could take place as there is many gameshops down here that could advertise it for people to come.
Heyy, I live in Adelaide It'll be Great! to have a Tourny here Hope we canSmile

I also get some of my friends from Adeliade to post HERE!!
SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH FAR OUT WITH YOU SYDNEY BLADERS!!!!
Lmao, there are a few more to come. Also we need Sega and The shredder to post here.
more of my friends will be joining soon to and their all from sydney
Nice, looks like the Australian member count will be going up.
i come from sydney
I am from Sydney...that makes me awesome. lol jk beyblades makes me awesome...although I suck.
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:20 AM)jayeryan Wrote: Im from Gold Coast Unhappy
Well you could surely travel down to Sydney for a tournament right?
Just take a day of work or something...
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:39 AM)Raykon Wrote: Well you could surely travel down to Sydney for a tournament right?
Just take a day of work or something...

Yeah its not to far i drove past there the other day just to pick up beyblades i bought off ebay so u can be one of us sydneans lol we can adopt you

Wait that was the central coast dont mind me im dumb lol (at times)
So Sydney seems like the best place.

Just need someone to run it.
Raykon?
(Mar. 23, 2009  7:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So Sydney seems like the best place.

Just need someone to run it.

I might see what I can do for this.
If you want to run it, we can start working on getting a con in Sydney.
Hey sorry guys i know its been a long time since my last post, but yes sydney seems like a winner, I'm from coffs Harbour and if uni isnt hectic ill make the 7 hour trip for a tourney
oh nd thnx to raykon for gettin onto me bout this thread, i may not come on as much as i previously did so if any1 wants anything at all or wants to remind me bout a thread just send me an email or add me on msn
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you want to run it, we can start working on getting a con in Sydney.

Im also willing to help out when needed i have some ideas for location if need be.
Well a locale is pretty easy, it's finding someone to run the event that's hard.
(Mar. 24, 2009  9:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well a locale is pretty easy, it's finding someone to run the event that's hard.

Yeah well theres like a really huge hobby kind of shop down here its called good games and its in a suburb called Burwood heaps of games take place there no reason to see why beyblade wouldnt catch on down there and if they see the blade tournaments are rather large they may be willing to have 1 every so often then in a few years who knows. But yes now is what matters and i think good games is a great place for many reasons but il leave it up to you guys. (Plus they will advertise it on their site and stuff)
Well, I was planning on contacting an anime convention in Sydney for the locale ...