[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Conventions are perfect for running Tournaments, would happily make the trip up to Sydney for a Tournament there, i'd be able to help out with any tournament setup's ect.. I actually played around in Photoshop making up Posters/ Promotional stuff for a future tournament I wouldn't mind running, maybe can use this with maybe a possible Tournament at Supanova.
Great to know that you can travell up here, Sega Smile we knew we could count on you also I reckon you could definatly help out Grin
i have a friend whos from sydney hes goin to join soon to wbo
Thats excellent! we can always use new more members. Especially with some of the ideas i have id like to get more members.
I'm also trying to get two of my friends to join.. They both used to love beyblades back in 02, so ill see if I can get them back into it. Maybe if I show them the new ones.....
Awesome guys =] oh and at school I handed out Pamphlets lol as embarrasing as it is it worked Grin, I got 3 people who are interested and might join WBO Grin
(I handed out 10, tomorrow I'm going to hand out like 20 XD)
Yesterday, at school, I saw a few of the year 9 students playing with these pebbles. They were putting them on the side and spinning them and battling. Cave men beyblade!
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:56 AM)Raykon Wrote: Awesome guys =] oh and at school I handed out Pamphlets lol as embarrasing as it is it worked Grin, I got 3 people who are interested and might join WBO Grin
(I handed out 10, tomorrow I'm going to hand out like 20 XD)

Hmmm you have given me an idea actually, i think i will be able to get alot of new members using an old email account of mine, lol i'll see if it works.

However on a different subject raykon you need to talk to the other members about getting a beyblade passport or alternatively having to pay to enter tournaments from now on.
I will see but it is more then likely that they will just pay on the day except Beybi and LAITON.
I found this Ming-ming fan site lol and has a list of people from all different country's theres 13 in Australia so I might add their email's and tell em about WBO.
Hmm... anyone know of any Perth comps coming up?
It's hard to find BB's in shops around Aust. anymore these days eh?... Not even in the clearance or discontinued stock. Melb & Perth seem pretty dry with BB's.

Been getting them overseas as well. Anyway, good to see an Aussie BB'ers topic going on.
Unfortunantly no, not untill some1 steps up to the plate to set it up. Again if any1 needs help in doing that let me know and il help from here.
No, But I do know someone who is in Perth and might battle you ?
So most of these people are from Sydney. I'm from Melbourne Grin but born in Sydney...
ah so dragonsclaw, you're an auzzie as well! this is getting better and better Grin
From Adelaide. We REALLY need one here, my mum refuses to have me going interstate for "Those silly bley-blade things."

I'll try my best to get ANYWHERE, though.
I'm from Sydney. I havn't been to one yet and i'd like to go to one!!
Wow you aussies are lucky, your catching up with us guys Grin
(Jun. 07, 2009  12:22 PM)Ashari Wrote: me too

Really ...

(Jun. 07, 2009  11:23 AM)Ashari Wrote: uh sure i love beyblade and rock leone is the best defense blade ever and i live in texas

Oh right, you're in Texas. Stop spamming.
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:51 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: So most of these people are from Sydney. I'm from Melbourne Grin but born in Sydney...
Yeah most Australian members are from Sydney, but would you make the trip up to Sydney for a future tournament?

(Jun. 07, 2009  1:03 AM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: From Adelaide. We REALLY need one here, my mum refuses to have me going interstate for "Those silly bley-blade things."

I'll try my best to get ANYWHERE, though.
Try get friends to join and soon enough you can host your tournament down there, I have some people I know that might go there.

(Jun. 07, 2009  9:24 AM)H@YD3N Wrote: I'm from Sydney. I havn't been to one yet and i'd like to go to one!!
There is one comming up in the comming holidays so I will talk to you about that at school.
I live in sydney I would love to have a torny I wish we could have the tornement in berwood agian that was awsome lol XD

_ LAITON
(Jun. 08, 2009  4:05 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah most Australian members are from Sydney, but would you make the trip up to Sydney for a future tournament?

Try get friends to join and soon enough you can host your tournament down there, I have some people I know that might go there.

There is one comming up in the comming holidays so I will talk to you about that at school.

k that would be cool thanx heaps
I live in sydney...so..GO SYDNEY!!!AND GO THE BLUES IN STATE OF ORIGIN!!!
Really? Awesome! I'll put you down on the australian list! Smile
Is there anyone here from brisbane (or nearby) I would really like to battle someone apart from my sisters or parents. Oh and Beytrikai, Maroons 1 Blues 0 =P