[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Dr. X I know some members from Brisbane if you live near there ?
I'm from Melbourne=D

On that list it said I was from Adelaide I thinkTongue_out

It'd be so awesome for someone to host an event down here,
I'd love to compete and I have a few friend's who would love to come and watch.
Ok guy's so life is starting to get back together for me a little at the moment and it's starting to take some shape again, i also have mfb's coming in, in the next few week's so im going to make this happen, another tournament in the holiday's, stand by for a new thread.

I want this tournament to be big Smile
It is going to be... I have already started asking a lot of the sydney members what date's are best for them and so far all can go on one date! we might get a good crowd with these new members to! but Jezz1 has been inactive ... do you have any contact information of him?
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:07 PM)Driger Wrote: Wow you aussies are lucky, your catching up with us guys Grin

They've gotta have more than us by now, right?
Lol considering the difference between our meet up and spinoff i would say, were still not up there yet.
neoknux_009 reporting back in. brisbaneneeeeeee bladers.

oh my, the australian scene is still kicking. =)
(Jun. 12, 2009  2:41 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol considering the difference between our meet up and spinoff i would say, were still not up there yet.

Meetup was different from Spinoff, I'd say we'd be able to match Spinoff's attendance if we manage to pull off a Tourny at a Convention or something.
(Jun. 18, 2009  10:38 AM)Sega Wrote: Meetup was different from Spinoff, I'd say we'd be able to match Spinoff's attendance if we manage to pull off a Tourny at a Convention or something.

In Sydney or Melbourne?
Sydney for sure, has the most bladers from what i've seen. We can pull this off, we just need something attract Bladers to go for certain, say like Giveaways and Legit Tournaments ect...
Neo, glad to see you joined! I am beybladefighter from youtube, Mankster it will probably be in Sydney as more members live there and near there.
(Jun. 18, 2009  11:08 AM)Raykon Wrote: Neo, glad to see you joined! I am beybladefighter from youtube, Mankster it will probably be in Sydney as more members live there and near there.

Yeah, I thought so.

I hope we can do one in Melbourne also, not a tourney, just a meetup. It would be awesome.
Yeah i'd be down for a Meetup in Melbourne.
According to the list a few pages back, all of the members below are from Melbourne:

ZeroX
Sega
Mankster
Skazclaw
Taiki
dragonsclaw
Ms-Ash

7 members would be pretty good for a meetup, that's if we can get them all to go.
(Jun. 18, 2009  11:36 AM)Mankster Wrote: According to the list a few pages back, all of the members below are from Melbourne:

ZeroX
Sega
Mankster
Skazclaw
Taiki
dragonsclaw
Ms-Ash

7 members would be pretty good for a meetup, that's if we can get them all to go.

You can add me to that listTongue_out
(Jun. 18, 2009  1:18 PM)DranzerFlame Wrote: You can add me to that listTongue_out

Cool, so that means 8.

ZeroX
Sega
Mankster
Skazclaw
Taiki
dragonsclaw
Ms-Ash
DranzerFlame
ill be going to sydney during the school holidays (december/jan) for a pen spinning meet up.

perhaps if you guys can organize something then it would be really awesome. ill be hitting two birds with one stone.
pen spinning meet up Wut!?
Yeah, it actually looks pretty cool looking. Tongue_out
See? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNzQ_iHzhA
Hi guys I'm from the Gold Coast
love to have a tournament nearby
i think my mind is attached emotionally with anything that spins Joyful_2

i dunno pehaps my old vortex beyblade team will reunite. havent spoken to them in a while.
(Jun. 22, 2009  9:34 AM)neoknux_009 Wrote: i think my mind is attached emotionally with anything that spins Joyful_2

i dunno pehaps my old vortex beyblade team will reunite. havent spoken to them in a while.

Out of Vortex?

I remember that site, was probably like the biggest Aus Beyblade site in the Old era if i can recall.
What is that site called?(URL)
Updated Australia bladers list, thats some pretty cool pen spinning haha, are you the guy who ran Out of vortex?