[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

BRUUH WHERE ARE THE PERTH TOURNAMENTS?
Especially the 3D Printed Beyblade Ones Smile
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:06 PM)SeperatedEntity Wrote: BRUUH WHERE ARE THE PERTH TOURNAMENTS?
Especially the 3D Printed Beyblade Ones Smile

There's no WBO format where 3d printed beys are allowed.

Also: don't resurrect every single dormant Perth or Australia thread all at once. Pick One.
im from Brisbane but I would do the journey to Sydney for my first tornament
fist bey blade was victory valtryek for hasbro
i'm thinking of a bey blade tournament in Australia Queensland in townsville after the covid-19 go away

(Apr. 03, 2020  11:13 PM)Killerboom09 Wrote: i'm thinking of a bey blade tournament in Australia Queensland in townsville after the covid-19 go away
(Apr. 07, 2020  7:56 PM)Killerboom09 Wrote: i love Beyblade

That's nice and all but you have to stop spamming this thread with irrelevant posts. If you do that, you'll get tempbanned. So please, just be patient. After the outbreak is contained, perhaps other people will want to have tournaments in Queensland. Until then, if you have something random to say, use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.
I'm in Campbelltown from the Sydney area
perth dad here.. getting into this due to my kids..
Repping in from Bankstown (Sydney) NSW with my son, we are prepping for tourneys when COVID-19 is over.
Queensland please can we get one up here I have a few Beyblade mates up here and I’m second best in my school
Hi I’m in queens land loads of my mates enjoy bayblade even though it kind of old now wandering if we can get up here and hay cewba1
Hi anyone here Have a BEYBLADE tournament in Newcastle Me and my Galaxy Zeutron z5 would like to blade with you guys
i'm in south australia anyone else
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!

Please do Melbourne

(Mar. 22, 2009  6:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!

Please do Melbourne
(Mar. 24, 2009  9:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I was planning on contacting an anime convention in Sydney for the locale ...

Hi Bey Brad. Is there any tournament going to happen in Sydney anytime soon or later? Please advise.
I'm out in the sticks in Yarrawonga,Victoria , but hoping the world will reopen and i can start getting back down to Melbourne
(Oct. 11, 2021  8:26 AM)TpHuskyz Wrote: Pls do it WA

I will try to, when I have time. In the mean time it might be best to post here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-A...Tournament so I know to message you if I do.
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:13 PM)Killerboom09 Wrote: i'm thinking of a bey blade tournament in Australia Queensland in townsville after the covid-19 go away I would go

Brisbane QLD