[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

Im from Brisbane. Is there any others from Brisbane?
I just want to put up a lil somthing. here are the current top 10 bladers in the Beypoints standings and their countries.

josh-jf – Australia
Anubis – USA
Raykon – Australia
Ginga – Canada
Anu – Antigua
Lira – Australia
Pinoy Blader –
Deikailo –
simon181991 –
LAITON – Australia

If I could travel to go to any one tournament in the world, it'd be one right in Austrailia. YOu guys and girls got a lot of competition on your continent Tongue_out_wink You all should be doing your best to get to an Aussie tournament, because you have the chance to take down some of the big dawgs and give yourself a name fast. I'm jealous.
BWR & Spinoff might make a few adjustments to that list Wink
(May. 18, 2009  2:29 AM)Khel Wrote: BWR & Spinoff might make a few adjustments to that list Wink

Lol im rather sure we will be having as much battles as those tournaments will. Infact im rather positive we will have more matches than at spinoff. BWR im not so sure about though. But still it comes down to how well the people on top perform.

I am well aware that if i lose even a few i could lose my 1st spot and drop out of the top 10.

Edit: by the way pepe simon is another aussie Smile and thanks for what you said, its good to see what i do is helping us climb the ranks.
(May. 18, 2009  5:49 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol im rather sure we will be having as much battles as those tournaments will. Infact im rather positive we will have more matches than at spinoff.

What's with your attitude?
(May. 18, 2009  6:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's with your attitude?

There was no attitude Unhappy Sorry if i made that sound bad in any way. I just meant when we were deciding what to do we decided not to have a tournament for this one because we figured the day would go slower, having certain people match up against eachother. So what we decided was that basically the people who want to battle the most will basically have the chance of gaining or losing more points.

Thats all i meant sorry if i made it sound bad Smile you know me i wouldnt show attitude to anyone.
You realize people can -- and will -- keep playing once the tournament is over, right?
(May. 18, 2009  6:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You realize people can -- and will -- keep playing once the tournament is over, right?

Lol i knew they would after BWR considering you told me there would be, thats why i said you guys would probably have more matches. But i didnt know whether spinoff would or not.
Edit:I have saved the list on my computer.
Are you getting leah to join?

Edit: also you forgot your friend beybi Smile
Wow thats awesome!!! Im going to see if I can get some of my friends into beyblading (They like the show but they dont have the toys)
If anyone's hosting one in Melbourne anytime soon, count me in.

As long as it's a weekend. lol.
(May. 18, 2009  7:34 AM)OMGitsleone Wrote: Wow thats awesome!!! Im going to see if I can get some of my friends into beyblading (They like the show but they dont have the toys)

Yep you should! even if they don't have the toys they can still enjoy wbo, and if you and your friends come down to sydney for a tournament I can lend them a blade for the day Smile
josh yes I will prolly get her to join haha, she isn't seriously into it but she finds the game fun!
And Mankster there are a lot of Melbourne people I forgot on that list so there might be one later on, if there is I will come down there to.
Awesome.

Lol. You must be pretty lucky to come down to Melbourne (if there is one down here).
Haha, I would prolly go to Brisbane, Melbourne and maybe Adelaide for any Beyblade tournament. Perth I can not do Uncertain it's on the other side of the country Pinching_eyes_2
I would probably go to sydney if it's at a good time, and thats the only place I would probably really travel to for beyblade tournament. Btw. I cant make it this Saturday. Sorry Unhappy
Nah it's fine lol, It didn't give you much time, I'm sure the main tournament will give you a lot of time to think how to get there etc.
(May. 18, 2009  10:00 AM)OMGitsleone Wrote: I would probably go to sydney if it's at a good time, and thats the only place I would probably really travel to for beyblade tournament. Btw. I cant make it this Saturday. Sorry Unhappy

Hey your another auzzie Grin where are you from?
Yeah!! My family go on holidays near there regulary
If i can get up to melbourne (more like down) il try and host something. But really fi you melbourne bladers want something bad enough make an announcement and host the meet up. I'd be happy to help in anyway possible.
Got a response from Supanova a little over a week ago. I'll keep you posted.
(May. 28, 2009  2:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Got a response from Supanova a little over a week ago. I'll keep you posted.

Sweet thanks Brad, now i finally have something to be excited about Smile
Wow I didn't know this, awesome Brad, tell us asap when you get more information ...