[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

in am in wodonga and interested

in am in wodonga and interested
Hi we are in Newcastle and would love to go to a tournament!
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:38 AM)Dthedestructor Wrote: Hi we are in Newcastle and would love to go to a tournament!

There was a games club in Gosford which used to have casual meets. Casual is often a good way to start at existing venues, to generate nostalgia among onlookers. You're in good company down there, even though forum activity is a little flat atm.
We actually hosted our first BeyClub Tournament at school a few weeks ago, and needless to say, it was pretty popular, and pretty intense. [I only got to the semis tho Unhappy]
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:21 PM)Jay .D Wrote: We actually hosted our first BeyClub Tournament at school a few weeks ago, and needless to say, it was pretty popular, and pretty intense. [I only got to the semis tho Unhappy]

Details?
(Dec. 26, 2017  11:46 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  2:21 PM)Jay .D Wrote: We actually hosted our first BeyClub Tournament at school a few weeks ago, and needless to say, it was pretty popular, and pretty intense. [I only got to the semis tho Unhappy]

Details?

What do you mean by details?
Just curious for a tournament report, you know, with details. Probably a bit late, I guess. Thanks anyway.
(Dec. 31, 2017  11:18 AM)Beylon Wrote: Just curious for a tournament report, you know, with details. Probably a bit late, I guess. Thanks anyway.
Sorry, I just didn’t quite understand what you meant earlier. I guess I gotta remember to record the tournaments from now on.
geelong, victoria here!! would love to find fellow bladers in the area!!
Someone needs to make a tournament for us Aussies soon because I feel as if us Australians are being left out!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!

I live in Queensland/Sunshine Coast
Can we get a tournament in Port Augusta or at least Adelaide plz?
Hello from Perth in WA~

My 3 other friends and I have recently gotten into beyblade (again after so many years) as students in Curtin university.
currently trying to grow our little club into a community of (ideally, older) bladers.
Anyone in Cairns Qld? Looking for a Tournament.
(Apr. 02, 2018  2:16 AM)vaultstrike Wrote: Anyone in Cairns Qld?  Looking for a Tournament.

I am from Brisbane, have been looking for a tournament or willing to help organise a tournament. I have a few friends interested. Get back to me if you have any good suggestions.
sup fammm
I’m from Victoria , ur local typical Asian dude? hope to see some tournaments soon??
hello everyone

I have been battling at
"Anime At Abbotsford" Sydney NSW

all school holidays, last Easter there were 65 players.

https://www.facebook.com/AnimeAtAbbotsford/

Where ???
Anime At Abbotsford
318 Great North Road, Abbotsford, Sydney - 97121418
"THE ULTIMATE BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT -- $2 ENTRY

CAN YOU BEAT – 4 year olds … 7 year olds … 12 year olds … 17 year olds …. 20 year olds … 26 year olds …. and parents !!!!!!!!!!!"

and there is an NSW Beyblade FB page for updates
https://www.facebook.com/groups/862215227260701/

Beyblade tournaments Australia on FB

and VIC members see post

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-VIC-Mel...pid1430100

https://www.facebook.com/BeybladeTournam...tion=group
can you do an event in Goldcoast Please, there are no tournaments in Goldcoast
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:04 AM)Namay23 Wrote: can you do an event in Goldcoast Please, there are no tournaments in Goldcoast

Look up Beyblade World Tour, there is some events Hasbro are holding and atleast 1 of those are in the gold coast.
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:50 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:04 AM)Namay23 Wrote: can you do an event in Goldcoast Please, there are no tournaments in Goldcoast

Look up Beyblade World Tour, there is some events Hasbro are holding and atleast 1 of those are in the gold coast.

Yeah I know, I cant go because it says only Hasbro Launchers, in WBO tournaments you can use TT or Hasbro launchers.
Well unfortunately I don't know anyone doing events in the area other than Hasbro and I run a Facebook page devoted to finding out that info so we need a host in the area.
Hello! From Melbourne here, have had a love for Beyblade since the first series. Used to be under the ID "BeyJadz", but I can't remember my login ?
Awesome to see the game so alive amongst the younger generation. Are there any other older enthusiasts of the game out there too? Smile

(Aug. 04, 2018  11:54 AM)Giraton Wrote: Well unfortunately I don't know anyone doing events in the area other than Hasbro and I run a Facebook page devoted to finding out that info so we need a host in the area.

Whats your Facebook page? Would like to follow and also give it my support!