[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

(Feb. 21, 2017  1:00 PM)Arindreith Wrote: I'm in Sydney and might be able to grab one or two of my mates to come to a tournament

sweet we have a few Sydney members its just that no one is really active so it's hard to keep in contact with them
(Feb. 22, 2017  4:51 AM)mj9 Wrote: sweet we have a few Sydney members its just that no one is really active so it's hard to keep in contact with them

oh i see, yeah everyones really busy atm with literally everything
I know this was posted a little bit earlier. A long time ago, but I just can't find any Australian Beyblade Burst tournys. So, if possible, I live in Geelong. I'd love it if there was a tourny down here.
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:32 AM)Bey Buster V6 Wrote: I know this was posted a little bit earlier. A long time ago, but I just can't find any Australian Beyblade Burst tournys. So, if possible, I live in Geelong. I'd love it if there was a tourny down here.

Yeah Australia as a community has been quiet there have been a few meet ups in Melbourne so maybe checkout that thread
Doubt they would have a tournament here tho.
I just posted a tread for Bladers in Perth go check it out if you live it Perth so we can organise something!
Hey everyone. I love in a town very close to Brisbane. I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a metal fight tourney in Brisbane
I live in newcastle. I think my old friends and new friends are already joined. man how I wish there was a tournament down here...
Does anyone wanna get with me and a bunch on people want to start a tournament in the Brisbane-Toowoomba area of Australia. Reply if you want to. Email me at jackforde438@gmail.com
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:47 AM)arf Wrote: Victoria, Melbourne.

Same ARF  My Friend and I will be making one I will update when and where till then 

ValtV2 Out
I come from Canberra, and I have a friend who also comes from Canberra. We both really want a competition.
Hey guys. I'm looking for tournaments in Perth, WA.

(May. 14, 2017  8:58 AM)The Indestruct Wrote: So anyone in WA near Perth or anything?

I live in Perth.
Hi I live in Canberra I'm sharky37 friend and my best beyblade is basalt horgium
I'm from Byron Bay but i'm planning to move to Sydney when I finish uni later this year. I've got a couple of friends from the smash community who I have convinced to buy some Beyblades. I can guarantee that if something started up they'd be interested.
(May. 26, 2017  12:44 PM)Chait-hei Wrote: I'm from Byron Bay but i'm planning to move to Sydney when I finish uni later this year. I've got a couple of friends from the smash community who I have convinced to buy some Beyblades. I can guarantee that if something started up they'd be interested.

if me and your friends managed to meet up that would be 4 so it would be enough for a club format
(May. 26, 2017  1:03 PM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2017  12:44 PM)Chait-hei Wrote: I'm from Byron Bay but i'm planning to move to Sydney when I finish uni later this year. I've got a couple of friends from the smash community who I have convinced to buy some Beyblades. I can guarantee that if something started up they'd be interested.

if me and your friends managed to meet up that would be 4 so it would be enough for a club format

My suggestion is to reach out to the local fighting game communities and see if you can start up a side bracket on a tournament day. That way my buds (who are only just barely into beyblades, they'll play, but they wont go out of their way for it) will have a reason to play. You'll also get interest from people around, and hopefully that will start something.