Attack types have more usage? Combo+competitive stuff

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:17 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Guess what it is! (It’s a driver you probably won’t excpect)

Wait for it…. THE FLIPPING NOTHING DRIVER FROM MIRAGE FAFNIR!

I mean that does make sense because the Nothing driver is meant to absorb hits without being sent 509 Feet away from the stadium but awesome find! And it makes sense it goes well with Fafnir because it helps Fafnir absorb without being sent flying

Yep! It’s pretty unreal if I’m being honest, I keep launching attack types at it and it is just not getting knocked out, they it does slightly struggle against things like destroy’ cause stamina and LAD.
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Guess what it is! (It’s a driver you probably won’t excpect)

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: And it is?

What?!!!

TheRogueBlader found a video about a defence combo!

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

What?!!!

Cool! But lord spriggan isn’t allowed in limited, so. Quest is a powerful defense driver, but it doesn’t have any stamina so it would outspin before anything else. Although… since it suction cups it could be used on something like nightmare as a stationary 1 hit K.O attacker if you find the right combo, I’ll see if I can find a combo with it.
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:39 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:18 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: What?!!!

Cool! But lord spriggan isn’t allowed in limited, so. Quest is a powerful defense driver, but it doesn’t have any stamina so it would outspin before anything else. Although… since it suction cups it could be used on something like nightmare as a stationary 1 hit K.O attacker if you find the right combo, I’ll see if I can find a combo with it.

Hmm I'll look into more
Another thing to mention is that despite defense types being able to counter attack beys, and attack beys being able to get the 2 points, you have to remember that attack types can also get knocked out due to their own recoil. So theoretically, another attack bey that has stamina could dodge the k.o. Bey could knock itself out if it has too much speed. And if the Blader light launches the bey, it will run out of steam.
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: THIS RULE ONLY APPLIES IN DECK FORMAT IN BEYBLADE BURST LIMITED

So there are some new rules of tournaments in the WBO. One of them, is one that I think will make a significant change in how we bladers look at the meta game. K.O’s in deck format are now 2 pts! This means that if someone has an attack combo that is good at K.O’ing they could win by simply k.o’ing the bey 3 times rather than 5 times, this also leads me to believe that bladers will start choosing more aggressive combos. So this thread can be where we talk about defensive combos to prevent the loss of 2 pts, aggressive combos that could more easily get 2 pts, and other stuff related to the topic. I understand if this thread is spam and needs to be taken down, so if it is then I guess that’s fine, but if not then yay!

I believe the rules should stay the same
some might not use attack beys at all since an attack type can go really fast and have a lot of knockback, being knocked out every time they fight by the slightest attack miss

and maybe thats the reason it is worth two points
if you want a combo to knock your opponents you get yourself in a higher risk to being knocked out
what about keep'?

maybe something like right artemis 00cross keep'
I don’t know how this would do against other competitive combos in the limited format but
Eclipse Joker Wheel(Hasbro, obviously) Dimension-H?
Not sure how it’d do against actually good combos but in my testing against various mismatched combos it did DECENTLY

Nothing amazing but probably passable at least
(Aug. 01, 2021  3:57 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: THIS RULE ONLY APPLIES IN DECK FORMAT IN BEYBLADE BURST LIMITED

So there are some new rules of tournaments in the WBO. One of them, is one that I think will make a significant change in how we bladers look at the meta game. K.O’s in deck format are now 2 pts! This means that if someone has an attack combo that is good at K.O’ing they could win by simply k.o’ing the bey 3 times rather than 5 times, this also leads me to believe that bladers will start choosing more aggressive combos. So this thread can be where we talk about defensive combos to prevent the loss of 2 pts, aggressive combos that could more easily get 2 pts, and other stuff related to the topic. I understand if this thread is spam and needs to be taken down, so if it is then I guess that’s fine, but if not then yay!

I believe the rules should stay the same
some might not use attack beys at all since an attack type can go really fast and have a lot of knockback, being knocked out every time they fight by the slightest attack miss

and maybe thats the reason it is worth two points
if you want a combo to knock your opponents you get yourself in a higher risk to being knocked out
I agree with this which is why i said “
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Another thing to mention is that despite defense types being able to counter attack beys, and attack beys being able to get the 2 points, you have to remember that attack types can also get knocked out due to their own recoil. So theoretically, another attack bey that has stamina could dodge the k.o. Bey could knock itself out if it has too much speed. And if the Blader light launches the bey, it will run out of steam.”[/font]

(Aug. 01, 2021  7:37 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: what about keep'?

maybe something like right artemis 00cross keep'

Isn’t right Artemis banned?

(Aug. 01, 2021  4:01 PM)ShiningShout Wrote: I don’t know how this would do against other competitive combos in the limited format but
Eclipse Joker Wheel(Hasbro, obviously) Dimension-H?
Not sure how it’d do against actually good combos but in my testing against various mismatched combos it did DECENTLY

Nothing amazing but probably passable at least
That’s true, something like eclipse on wheel with a Mobile tip could be passable.
I tried the nothing driver on geist fafnir with 0 cross 0 glaive and 00 it against bloody Longinus generate.. it didn't do well only won twice in 10 rounds, it probably will struggle against some other mainstream attack combo/ tornado stallers. With drift/zone'+z opposite spin it also doesn't do well. I think on orbit metal or some driver like atomic or even Quattro on the defence driver mode should do better than nothing.
(Aug. 01, 2021  9:50 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I tried the nothing driver on geist fafnir with 0 cross 0 glaive and 00 it against bloody Longinus generate.. it didn't do well only won twice in 10 rounds,  it probably will struggle against some other mainstream attack combo/ tornado stallers. With drift/zone'+z opposite spin it also doesn't do well. I think on orbit metal or some driver like atomic or even Quattro on the defence driver mode should do better than nothing.

For me nothing works, but for you something else might work. It’s all about a bladers battle style, and nothing isn’t the only driver that works well on my Geist Fafnir.

nope
God Valkyrie Sting Power

Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Atomic

Wizard Bahamut 0Expand Bearing sen

Spriggan Requiem 7Reach Revolve or Spriggan Requiem 7Reach metal orbit

Union diabolos 12Glaive Xtend
Are some that can be good
(Aug. 02, 2021  4:06 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: God Valkyrie Sting Power

Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Atomic

Wizard Bahamut 0Expand Bearing sen

Spriggan Requiem 7Reach Revolve or Spriggan Requiem 7Reach metal orbit

Union diabolos 12Glaive Xtend
Are some that can be good

Except that they’d be banned in the limited format, which is the context of this discussion. I might be wrong but in the first 2, Sting and Hurricane are banned, while it’s the layers in the other 3 that are banned
(Aug. 02, 2021  9:42 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

nope
Oh! Ok, I was probably thinking about shadow Amaterios, how do you purchase right Artemis by the way?
(Aug. 02, 2021  7:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  9:42 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

nope
Oh! Ok, I was probably thinking about shadow Amaterios, how do you purchase right Artemis by the way?

Cho-Z Musou Beystadium
Confirmed Random Booster 14
(Aug. 03, 2021  8:02 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  7:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh! Ok, I was probably thinking about shadow Amaterios, how do you purchase right Artemis by the way?

Cho-Z Musou Beystadium
Confirmed Random Booster 14

Thanks! And is right Artemis any good or not? Like what are its uses?
since rise is good for spin stealing, when amaterios was allowed it had decent weight and has teeth that were good on the rise driver, but now since it is banned right artemis is used instead (it had okay weight and good teeth)
(Aug. 04, 2021  10:12 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: since rise is good for spin stealing, when amaterios was allowed it had decent weight and has teeth that were good on the rise driver, but now since it is banned right artemis is used instead (it had okay weight and good teeth)

I feel like cognite id good on rise, but that might be just me. Cognite is a bit light, but it has insane teeth
(Aug. 31, 2021  2:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  10:12 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: since rise is good for spin stealing, when amaterios was allowed it had decent weight and has teeth that were good on the rise driver, but now since it is banned right artemis is used instead (it had okay weight and good teeth)

I feel like cognite id good on rise, but that might be just me. Cognite is a bit light, but it has insane teeth

Wait cognite has teeth?
(Aug. 31, 2021  8:37 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  2:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I feel like cognite id good on rise, but that might be just me. Cognite is a bit light, but it has insane teeth

Wait cognite has teeth?

Sorry, I meant chronos. The tt version of cognite.
Just wanna say some attack type combos that you guys could try out, and they could be useful for KOing in a deck depending on if you like it and can control it. Here are some of my attackers and other ones I’ve heard of
(The only rubber attack driver besides ev’ I have is metal xtreme and I’m not breaking my beys teeth, so any xtreme’ combos I have no experience with, but I have seen. The other combos will be the ones I actually have tried)
Bloody Longinus generate
Nightmare Longinus turn evolution’
Buster Xcaliber 00 hit xtreme’
Z Achilles 00 dagger Octa
Seige Xcaliber 5 reach merge’ (only 1 person used it, don’t remember where but I remember it, and he was good at using it to KO)
Bloody Longinus 0 cross spiral’