[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

i would love to have a tournament in atlanta ga ply kai v i really wanna go to a tournament i just wannaa beyblade!Smile i wanna attend so bad
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:59 PM)Trev Wrote: I live in Alabama Auburn so i can make it if its not a long drive.?

time and place plz!!!
Kazegami you might find them in targets to.
i wanna come!
wat time and date??? and can we get beypoints from it
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:18 AM)gmanboomfang Wrote: i would love to have a tournament in atlanta ga ply kai v i really wanna go to a tournament i just wannaa beyblade!Smile i wanna attend so bad
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:59 PM)Trev Wrote: I live in Alabama Auburn so i can make it if its not a long drive.?
not really

time and place plz!!!
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:59 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Anyone wanna hold a tourney. Not just people in georgia, but people in Tennessee, FLorida, and Alabama? If so sign up below.

i'm in where is it though me and my little bro want to go
yea when is it? I live in Georgia and 50 of my friend ready to battle. when is it?
im all go for a tourney if u still having it..jus need to know time and place
Kk probably at a nice park, yall can choose if you want.
How about bells ferry park or east cobb
How about somewhere in Atlanta in like 2 weeks.
Hey Please email me when u guys come with a time! I'm the SOUTHSIDE CHAMP!!!If U WANT SOME thn COME & GET SOME!!!!
well as I said someone give me a time and date and I will make it. trying out some new blades, I would love to try them out against other people
I think we should have it close to thanks giving so it could be an original name.and should we bring are own stadiums . thanksgiving bash we should call it and when did I become yoda
a
so we should bring our hasbro/TT stadiums
I have an attack stadium
i hav a stadium 2 i just need to know where it is
also i hav a couple of friends that want 2 play how old do u hav 2 b and is there a limit 2 da amount of beys u can bring
so we got the stadiums, and I dont assume that theres an age or blade amount limit, Im bringin all my blades and Im 19, like everyone else, we just need to know a place.
We need to have a system for the younger kids because I'm 10 and my friends might think the older people are creepers so we should have a age limit of 8- 20
Sure i think that might be good
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:10 PM)Storm Dragoon Wrote: Sure i think that might be good

So I think now all we need is a location and date I still say close to thanksgiving and in a park
No that's to crowded and dangerous you got to remember there a little kids coming to this it shouldn't be in Atlanta somewhere close to it how about east cobb or mountain view
Ya that better