Ask a question, get an answer!

G Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:
G Wrote:I really doubt it, but would Hasbro still replace broken Beyblades? I'm somewhat curious to find out heh...

I got some beyblades replaced last june. I don't see why they wouldn't

Did you call or e-mail? And did they give you a replacement Bey for each broken Bey you sent to them?

I've emailed and phoned them plenty of times, I can't remember which I did last time.

And yes I got a replacement bey for each broken part I sent them. I kept the working parts of the broken ones.
SexyMichael Wrote:
G Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:
G Wrote:I really doubt it, but would Hasbro still replace broken Beyblades? I'm somewhat curious to find out heh...

Did you call or e-mail? And did they give you a replacement Bey for each broken Bey you sent to them?

I've emailed and phoned them plenty of times, I can't remember which I did last time.

And yes I got a replacement bey for each broken part I sent them. I kept the working parts of the broken ones.

WOW! I always sent in the whole thing, I had no idea you could get away with that.
I know painting anything on a bey that is thick makes it illegal since it adds weight, what about markers? I wasn't sure since I know Takara made bey you could color yourself, but I wanted to check.
Beholder once said that Dranzer GT had 2 modes attack and defense did anyone ever figure out what he meant by that?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:
G Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

WOW! I always sent in the whole thing, I had no idea you could get away with that.
Wow I will try that out then. *Wants to keep his War Lion Sub AR*
I'll get a response during the weekdays it said since I think they're closed on the weekends.
Kaz Wrote:I know painting anything on a bey that is thick makes it illegal since it adds weight, what about markers? I wasn't sure since I know Takara made bey you could color yourself, but I wanted to check.

Well from what I found out with over painting is that it made the weight only went up by like .3 grams at the most, and this was after like 3 coats of spray paint my cousin did.

I'm sure those color kits come with markers similar to those Gundam markers which I'm also pretty sure is just a paint marker, but don't take my word on it. Markers should be fine, but depends on that you use. Don't just use like a Crayola marker or something that cheap. The only negative side that I can think of is that it'll like leave marks on other Beys or on the stadium and it looks messy.

Ozuma Wrote:Beholder once said that Dranzer GT had 2 modes attack and defense did anyone ever figure out what he meant by that?
Uncustomized?

I know you can use a smaller WD and it'll be useful for attacks. You can also use a wider WD like a Wide Defense or 10-Wide and it'll prevent most of what little smash it has along with blocking the start of the upper attack providing defense.
G Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Beholder once said that Dranzer GT had 2 modes attack and defense did anyone ever figure out what he meant by that?
Uncustomized?

I know you can use a smaller WD and it'll be useful for attacks. You can also use a wider WD like a Wide Defense or 10-Wide and it'll prevent most of what little smash it has along with blocking the start of the upper attack providing defense.

Yes. Uncustomized I think I figured it out, but I wanna make sure I'm correct about it and not just spouting garbage.^^;;

I'm pretty sure that we all knew. He provided pictures.

The way the AR lines up with the BB depends on which way you put the AR on. In one mode, the projections of the BB fill up where the AR is ampty. In another mode, they don't. I'd take pics if I could.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I'm pretty sure that we all knew. He provided pictures.

The way the AR lines up with the BB depends on which way you put the AR on. In one mode, the projections of the BB fill up where the AR is ampty. In another mode, they don't. I'd take pics if I could.

Yeah thanks I have the blade here and I figured that out on my own. I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw up in my logic with it.
It just died....really quickly even if it didn't hit the walls to much. Maybe my RC is messed up?
That doesn't make sense at all. o_o
Tamer Brad Wrote:That doesn't make sense at all. o_o

Was that to me or Ozuma? If it was me I was talking about the Advance Striker thing......I just forgot to quote it. My bad.
No, I know what you're talking about, and it doesn't make sense. Striker is definitely all attack, but its metal tip means it should spin for at least 30 seconds.
For the record, in TBTS, Metal Flat Core can easily go over a minute. In a Hasbro stadium hitting walls and all, I'm not sure, definately less, but unless it pockets itself, it should still last a while.
King of Darkness Wrote:For the record, in TBTS, Metal Flat Core can easily go over a minute. In a Hasbro stadium hitting walls and all, I'm not sure, definately less, but unless it pockets itself, it should still last a while.

Its fine with any other WD just the normal Striker dies like seconds after.....its so lame.
It sounds like it's a stadium issue more than anything else, really.
Are metal attack rings useful (or legal, I'm guessing not) in any way, as I aquired a couple and the first time I put one of them on a blade and launched it it shattered all over my living room floor?
mamph Wrote:Are metal attack rings useful (or legal, I'm guessing not) in any way, as I aquired a couple and the first time I put one of them on a blade and launched it it shattered all over my living room floor?

Since it is not legal, it is completely USELESS because you cannot use it in a Beyblade battle.
Tamer Brad Wrote:It sounds like it's a stadium issue more than anything else, really.

I guess it is...oh well at least I still have DEMSTongue_out
I remember a while back people were confused as to the name of Driger S's attack ring. Beholder confirmed that it was Tiger Defenser. I still see lots of people calling it Tiger Defense. Is this because it is actually Tiger Defense or is it just an unbroken habit?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I remembera while back people were confused as to the name of Driger S's attack ring. Beholder confirmed that it was Tiger Defenser. I still see lots of people calling it Tiger Defense. Is this because it is actually Tiger Defense or is it just an unbroken habit?

Haha, holy carp, you're right. Looks like I have some wiki entries to edit.
I never had my question answered =/

Are there any useful combinations that use dranzer s?
Elmo Wrote:I never had my question answered =/

Are there any useful combinations that use dranzer s?

There's not much I can think of, but you can fiddle around with using the SG in other BBs such as Dragoon V2.
I forgot I got a response today from that returning policy.
Quote: Discussion Thread
Response (Charlotte) 10/16/2007 11:58 AM
Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro Inc.

We are sorry to advise the Beyblades to which you refer is not currently in production.

Regrettably, our inventory of replacement parts for the product has been depleted.

We thank you for your understanding. We hope you and your family will enjoy Hasbro products for many years to come.

Uncertain
Quote:We thank you for your understanding. We hope you and your family will enjoy Hasbro products for many years to come.

It aggravates me so much when companies put carp like this in their letters.