Ask a question, get an answer!

bugturtles Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Gaia Dragoon V's BB has a passiveness (for lack of a better word) for magnetic power with the MG Core.

---

Do different colored Phantom Foxes have different shaped tips?

Also, for Random Booster Acts (any): Do you get a whole, complete Beyblade (ex complete set of Dragoon MF), or do you get random parts that are a possibility of being obtained in that particular Act?

Yes, the different colored PF's have differing tip shapes.

As for your question about the RBs, it's a bit of both. There is a small chance that you will get one of the prize beyblades (Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF, etc.) complete, but all of the parts come in a random assortment. Sometimes you will get matching parts or you will get matching parts of differing colors. It's a totally random chance.

Awesome. Which tip will belong to which color?

Now that I don't know. lol
White: Semi-Flat
Light Blue: Sharp Endurance type
Light Green: Flat

I think those are right...
Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It can have surprisingly large effect. What conditions are you using it under? i.e. what SG, stadium, magnet, etc.?

Haha you don't use the word "owned"? It's immensely popular.
SG: I thought there are only the South core and North core. Confused
Stadium: I have tried on my neighbour's MG stadium. I have also used it in my Balance and Endurance stadiums.
Magnet: I thought the only magnets for the stadiums are only the red ones?
Yeah, I was just wondering whether I could have missed out on anything.

For high speed Beyblades, the effect is less noticeable. However, I find with slower speeds (including SG flat), it could change direction abruptly in my case. Maybe it's about how much difference that we consider to be a change? If it's just one magnet alone and a Beyblade happened to bump into it, unless it's head on, it'll only result in a small change in angle. I consider this to be quite substantial already, what about you?

Z Wrote:Regarding the word "owned", I guess it is "immensely" unpopular among the girls.
Apparently not in my school xD

Z Wrote:Yah, I am using it in left spin. Since it is an attack type, it loses speed quite fast since it would consistently collide into the stadium walls. As such, if my beyblade failed to hit the opponent's beyblade out, my beyblade would already be spinning slower then the opponent's beyblade. I would then have to defend against attacks by the opponent's beyblade and keep on spinning longer than my opponent's beyblade. Now, it would be useful for the opponent's attacks to be deflected. Also, since it is in left spin, it would be able to steal spin from the right spinners. Also, being lower in height (thanks to the SG flat base), this custom will also be able to attack the base of the opponent's beyblade, upsetting its balance.
I see your logic in this. But! It can be solved by launching at an angle to reduce the collisions against the walls.

In any case, I would consider it a lost cause if it failed to knock the opponent out. Usually, I only use grip tips for my attack types to increase movement, and there's too little energy after that to bother about survival. If I wanted to do that, I'll use a change base type.

I'm not too sure about this strategy since I don't use it much and I can't quite think straight at the moment due to tiredness, but I'm pretty sure there's better attack rings for this balance function.

Z Wrote:Regarding the fact that opposite dampens offensive attacks, I am aware of it, but this is not neccessary true if the two beyblades are cruising across the stadiums (which in this case, the beyblades would move in opposite directions, meaning less "chasing" time and possibly stronger smash attacks due to greater change in momentum).

Ah, I refer to attacking power through angular motion, rather than linear. But anyway, wouldn't it be better to chase from behind, since when you hit the opponent there's very little chance of your Beyblade getting hit back? If it's a head on collision, your Beyblade suffers greater risk as well.

Roan Wrote:As for your question about the RBs, it's a bit of both. There is a small chance that you will get one of the prize beyblades (Dragoon MF, Dranzer MF, etc.) complete, but all of the parts come in a random assortment. Sometimes you will get matching parts or you will get matching parts of differing colors. It's a totally random chance.

I'm pretty sure every crate has one box which contains a complete prize. They say so on the cover, "1/24 chance of this" and so on.

King of Darkness Wrote:Also, about the spin stealing, an attacker will never be able to steal spin effectively, short of using a free spinning bearing SG like BKs and even then, only if it's in endurance mode would it work properly (and by using this SG or other free spinning ones, attack power will be lower). Eitherways, two blades in opposite spin direction, can obviously steal spin from each other (despite it being effective or not), so your comment "since it is in left spin, it would be able to steal spin from the right spinners" works both ways.

Technically, since your wide, high-friction tip is likely to be spinning at a lower rate, the attacker will be doing more of the stealing unless the opponent is a bearing type. But I wouldn't count on this to save me from defeat, since at the last moment it's very luck-based.

Wow. Lots of quotes.
Wow, quite an impressive load of quotes there. But I got your idea(I think). True enough, the custom I built does have some difficulty winning against pure survival beyblades (especially those with a bearing base), because bearing bases have the additional ability to wobble more without losing alot of spin.
Z Wrote:Wow, quite an impressive load of quotes there. But I got your idea(I think). True enough, the custom I built does have some difficulty winning against pure survival beyblades (especially those with a bearing base), because bearing bases have the additional ability to wobble more without losing alot of spin.

Are you familiar with the term "life after death" in a beycontext?

Anyway, against pure survival Beyblades, you should be able to knock them out. Otherwise, I would say this would fail as an attacker, since pure survivals would have practically no defense at all.
Yah, it is able to knock them out, and yes, I am familiar with the term "life after death". If I am not wrong, it is used as the concept for zombie beyblades. The zombie beyblades will steal spin from the opponent's beyblade, but will still be able to spin rather weakly even though the opponent's beyblade has stopped. Correct me I am wrong though, haha.
Z Wrote:Yah, it is able to knock them out, and yes, I am familiar with the term "life after death". If I am not wrong, it is used as the concept for zombie beyblades. The zombie beyblades will steal spin from the opponent's beyblade, but will still be able to spin rather weakly even though the opponent's beyblade has stopped. Correct me I am wrong though, haha.

Hmm if it can knock them out, then why do you have problems defeating them because they can wobble? Surely that refers to the situation when it is unable to be knocked out.

Anyway, life after death means being able to continue spinning (life) after the Beyblade has toppled and the side hit the ground (death). It's an important point for zombie Beyblades since while spin stealing, if both have similarly good balance, they will probably topple together and the one that can continue spinning slightly longer even after hitting the ground will win.
Err... the wobbling part refers to when the survival beyblades somehow collide into the walls of the stadium and fail to get knocked out.

But thanks for the clarification on "life after death" though.
Z Wrote:Err... the wobbling part refers to when the survival beyblades somehow collide into the walls of the stadium and fail to get knocked out.

But thanks for the clarification on "life after death" though.

You're welcome~

Anyway, I think this problem can be solved by launch technique adaptation.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I'm pretty sure every crate has one box which contains a complete prize. They say so on the cover, "1/24 chance of this" and so on.

Wrong, there is a prize 1/6 packs. 1/24 is for the secret prize.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:I'm pretty sure every crate has one box which contains a complete prize. They say so on the cover, "1/24 chance of this" and so on.

Wrong, there is a prize 1/6 packs. 1/24 is for the secret prize.

Oh alright, thanks. Can't quite remember them.
Hey guys, anyone got a link to this site?

The site was done by a guy who lived in Japan or something, he had Posted a bunch of Beyblades all in order from S - Series to HMS ect.. I remember the guy had done an Article on how to color your HMS Blades using this special paint or something he like boiled it and so on, he also posted videos on the blades and so on, would be awesome if you could help out Smile
You mean, Beyblade Damashii? You can check its archives here: http://web.archive.org/web/2005030914514...index.html

Some of the pictures, links, etc, aren't working anymore though.
Yeah that was it!

Damn! Why did it close down?
Sega Wrote:Yeah that was it!

Damn! Why did it close down?

because beholder is a crazy person
He needed room on the server for his lolicon website.
do anyone know how to put together a Draciel MS BeyBlade, I got everything together but can't get the bit chip to snap on so it hold everything together
Take the Weight Disc, make sure its put on the Running Core the right way.
Then put on the Attack Ring. Then put in the Bit Protector, turn it, and it's done.

Totally not rocket science.
Is your WD upside down?

P.S.: Rocket science is actually easier than the science governing Beyblades. Really.
no it all together and the running core is poping up to snap on the bit Protector but I heard it click but then when I move my hand it fall apart and it isn't broken.
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:no it all together and the running core is poping up to snap on the bit Protector but I heard it click but then when I move my hand it fall apart and it isn't broken.

You heard it click? Did you turn it the right way? Take a video of what you're doing.
Are there any uses for Double Wing?

EDIT: Are there any uses for Cross Griffon also?
Not any good ones since I think they're fragile to use. Even if they were durable, I don't think there'd be a particular use for them. Well... if you have a combo with Turtle Survivor, you could use Cross Griffin instead if more weight was needed, but if a peg broke I think it became illegal to use.