Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

your launchers got summit wrong with it (@ brad. Is i illegal to take apart your launcher?
(Jan. 08, 2009  10:32 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Sorry for the late reply got sleepy and had school.but when i pull the ripcord as you said it just keeps spinning on the shooter only sometimes if i like shake it comes off spinning or it launches off the shooter late.

Your shooter is definitely busted. Your best bet is to take it apart and see if it can be fixed.

(Jan. 09, 2009  9:19 AM)draciel09 Wrote: your launchers got summit wrong with it (@ brad. Is i illegal to take apart your launcher?

As long as you don't modify the shooter, it's fine.
(Jan. 09, 2009  9:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Your shooter is definitely busted. Your best bet is to take it apart and see if it can be fixed.

I think that the flipper could have slipped. I had this issue with a brand new MFB shooter. I took it apart and played around with it and it works now =D. If it makes a crunshing news then it is the cog inside the launcher. The only way to fix that is to replace the cog of course.
Anyone know of any decent german beyblade hobby sites or fansites?
Why u live in England? anyway no i dont (exept the wiki translated using babelfish)
I'm secretly German.
I dunno....do you believe me?
Oh. Awesome. I'm not German though. I'm just being an idiot.

I do learn German though. Which is why I wanted a German site. There don't seem to be many German members in the WBO. Unhappy
Guys, this isn't a chatroom Confused
There are better places to discuss that kind of topic.
Sorry Crimzon
Should I buy Libra and RBV2 and a Beylauncher or Wolborg MS and the Advance series
The whole advance series? How many beyblades is that again? I forget.
(Jan. 09, 2009  10:57 PM)yruahippo Wrote: The whole advance series? How many beyblades is that again? I forget.

Averazer
Guardian
Attacker
Eternal

If you're still really into HMS blading, then Wolborg MS is a pretty essential blade to own, and the Advance series has some good parts to use.
It also adds up to more customization options, which is always good!
I would go for the Metal Fight Beyblades, might as well just collect the new series.
+ how many RBV2 would you be getting?
Yeah I'd go for the last option. 2 Beyblades versus 5. But that's because I normally go to quantity over quality (though those are good quality too). If you wanna be up to date get the Libra but I personally would go for the last option. Smile

EDIT: Plus it's Striker and Eterner isn't it?
(Jan. 09, 2009  10:51 PM)draciel09 Wrote: Sorry Crimzon
Should I buy Libra and RBV2 and a Beylauncher or Wolborg MS and the Advance series

Metal Fight Beyblade. Unless you already have an established collection, don't waste your time collecting HMS since in the future most tournaments will be MFB only.
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:05 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Yeah I'd go for the last option. 2 Beyblades versus 5. But that's because I normally go to quantity over quality (though those are good quality too). If you wanna be up to date get the Libra but I personally would go for the last option. Smile

EDIT: Plus it's Striker and Eterner isn't it?

yeah ill probs get
2 RBV2
1 Beylauncher
Wolborg MS
Advance Eterner
EDIT Im draciel09 i just changed the name Smile
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:56 AM)Anubis Wrote: Okay, I just broke my special edition Draciel G base. I forgot how fragile it is. I wanted one that wasn't Draciel green.

I can't find them on eBay anymore. However...

If I recall correctly, doesn't Hasbro's Orthrus G have an ice blue Draciel G base?
no one answred his question... and ya hasbros orthros has the draciel g base(i think its called FC metal ball vers.)
(Jan. 08, 2009  3:18 AM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:56 AM)Anubis Wrote: Okay, I just broke my special edition Draciel G base. I forgot how fragile it is. I wanted one that wasn't Draciel green.

I can't find them on eBay anymore. However...

If I recall correctly, doesn't Hasbro's Orthrus G have an ice blue Draciel G base?

Correct.

um yes they did
read the topic
One quick question. I think I heard rumours about this back in the day but....are 25inch ripcords fake?

http://www.bgtoys.com/rip-cord-25.html

The link above is for this ripcord. Other than the rumour I would consider it fake but I want your opinion on it.
I think they are Speechless
Does atapult shoot on its own give different movement patterns and can you do it/sliding shoot without a grip
Also once you put the Bearing Stinger BB together canyou undo the Blade Base again?
I know the components of a spin gear and engine gear.
but what's inside the RC of an HMS blade?