Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I've read that you can use the original winders with the MFB shooter.

So would the better choice be to use a Dragon/Neo-Dragon Winder or the MFB winder?
(Nov. 02, 2008  12:14 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I've read that you can use the original winders with the MFB shooter.

So would the better choice be to use a Dragon/Neo-Dragon Winder or the MFB winder?

Old winders will work with the new launchers, but aren't legal.
Brad.
Did you choose to have KerberousAR as a logo? If so why?
(Nov. 02, 2008  2:33 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Brad.
Did you choose to have KerberousAR as a logo? If so why?

because I thought it looked cool, honestly haha
Ok thanks lol. I tought you were gonna say something like: "the chains mean we're all connected" or that "each wing represents that each blader has their own style", but that's an awesome explaination!! lol
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:14 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ok thanks lol. I tought you were gonna say something like: "the chains mean we're all connected" or that "each wing represents that each blader has their own style", but that's an awesome explaination!! lol

i do say that when people ask sometimes but i'm mostly making it up after the fact
I'm pretty sure Brad actually made a thread or something about the logo with a much more detailed explanation when the site was opened.
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:17 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm pretty sure Brad actually made a thread or something about the logo with a much more detailed explanation when the site was opened.

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-832.html
Thnx! the thread was informative. My interpretations were pretty close!
Are MFB stadiums just as good as HMS stadiums for HMS blades?

Just want to know which is better to get really (MFB stadiums are easily available without having to use YJA, whereas I'd have to in order to get the HMS stadiums)
I just can speak of Plastics in MFB Attack, and it's great.

I wondered about how tournaments actually work. When is one allowed to change his combos? When do the combo you wanna use has to be chosen? Do you know what you're opponent uses so you can see what's best to beat him? But that would be unfair. I can't figure out how it makes sense.
(Nov. 02, 2008  11:28 AM)Dreamborn Wrote: Are MFB stadiums just as good as HMS stadiums for HMS blades?

Just want to know which is better to get really (MFB stadiums are easily available without having to use YJA, whereas I'd have to in order to get the HMS stadiums)

HMS blades work in MFB stadiums, yes. I've been told that specific HMS stadiums work better for HMS than the MFB stadiums do (I think it was Tornado Attack, or something similar), but HMS should work fine in an MFB stadium.

In some of Kei's videos, he uses HMS against MFB in an MFB stadium, you can see the results on Youtube.
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:52 PM)Grey Wrote: In some of Kei's videos, he uses HMS against MFB in an MFB stadium, you can see the results on Youtube.

And vice-versa. You can check out the videos on the Beywiki Youtube Channel. I don't think we'll be doing any more HMS vs. MFB videos though. It's already been established that HMS's overall performance is superior to MFB at this time.
(Nov. 02, 2008  8:22 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:52 PM)Grey Wrote: In some of Kei's videos, he uses HMS against MFB in an MFB stadium, you can see the results on Youtube.

And vice-versa. You can check out the videos on the Beywiki Youtube Channel. I don't think we'll be doing any more HMS vs. MFB videos though. It's already been established that HMS's overall performance is superior to MFB at this time.

will you ever be uplaoding any new videos?
If I ever get any of the new MFB I will!

As it stands right now, I'll continuously be buying the new MFB and never playing with them because stupid TAKARA-TOMY keeps releasing something new at an interval that I can stand to wait for! (ex. I buy RBV2, and want to get everything shipped, but I might as well wait for January and Gemios! BUT THEN I MIGHT AS WELL WAIT FOR CAPRICORNE IN FEBURARY! argh Unhappy )
i know what you mean im finding it hard to keep up with all theese new releses as most peeps who are planing on buying are.
I'm keeping up with everything. But am not going for sets like the DX set and Try set. I'm more after blades. The only set I can forsee my self buying is the Re-shuffle sets.

I'm probably going to put off buying stuff over christmas until the new year.
Would Slash Upper or Jiraiya Blade be better for Smash Attack?

Left spin.
Jiraiya blade would be way better since it has much high smash capability than slash upper

Question of my own: I wanna buy a new starter but i wanna get either leone or wolf..which would be a better choice?
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:17 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Jiraiya blade would be way better since it has much high smash capability than slash upper

Im going to interpret that it has better smash capability?

Though from what I've read on the wiki, Slash Upper and Advance Attacker are the best for Smash Attack.

Just guessing that since they are the only two HMS AR's on the Smash Attack article.

So again, Jiraiya Blade or Slash Upper?
trust me, it may not have been added but it is definitely better..maybe the person who did the article forgot but jiraiya blade is a much better choice
OKay, for Xmas I'm getting both of the Reshuffles sets. also I'll need a starter set for a second shooter. So this is my question: Which MFB is the best to have doubles?
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:48 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: OKay, for Xmas I'm getting both of the Reshuffles sets. also I'll need a starter set for a second shooter. So this is my question: Which MFB is the best to have doubles?

Why get doubles? You'd be better off getting an MFB you don't have.

Unless, of course, you have them all.

So far, none of the MFBs have had any issues with breakage, so it really depends on what your favorite fighting style is.
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:40 PM)Bluezee Wrote: trust me, it may not have been added but it is definitely better..maybe the person who did the article forgot but jiraiya blade is a much better choice

The Smash article isn't finished. Jiraiya Blade should be added.
I plan on getting the re-shuffles for the extra parts and Aquarrio and Virgo. There is rumoured to be secret parts (track & bottom) in the Attack re-shuffle.