Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 17, 2011  2:21 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:49 AM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: Where is the best place to buy big ban pegasis from. P.S. I'm looking to spend less than $20. In other words I guess im asking which place is selling it fir the cheapest and is safe.
As far as I know, ToRmEnTeD, dimsum2u doesn't have it.

I'd say some Japanese websites like taobo.

But the cheapest one would be BeybladeJapan, $23 free shipping
eh!!?? no no no he does i think... cose control got his one from... oh akiras daddy... heh its 2:24 am dont judge me
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:21 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: As far as I know, ToRmEnTeD, dimsum2u doesn't have it.

I'd say some Japanese websites like taobo.

But the cheapest one would be BeybladeJapan, $23 free shipping

That is not a Japanese website, and most of the items on it are fake, so it would be better not to recommend it, especially since it is in a completely foreign language, and we barely have members who could act as middlemen.
and kai-v to the rescue for the unknowledgeable! [iz th4t 3v3n 4 w0rd 0_o] but yea jokes aside i mean there are slezy people that will try to rip you off and sell you fake junk
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not a Japanese website, and most of the items on it are fake, so it would be better not to recommend it, especially since it is in a completely foreign language, and we barely have members who could act as middlemen.
Sorry, I think I mean Hobby Link Japan.

Anyways, Thunderhockey, you should try BeybladeJapan first, he's got great everything.
So what are the best places?
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:02 AM)ThunderHockey#1 Wrote: So what are the best places?

Use the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic.
in the three segment launcher you know the mod that akiras daddy did (removed beypoint card) is that legal for tournaments?
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:44 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: in the three segment launcher you know the mod that akiras daddy did (removed beypoint card) is that legal for tournaments?

No modifications are allowed ...
Your allowed to take out the Beypoint Card though?
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:50 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Your allowed to take out the Beypoint Card though?

Most 3 Segment Launcher Grips do not have any BeyPoint Card, so yes, you can use it without one as long as the "card holder" is still there.
What are the benefits of a Light Launcher 2 over a LL1 (if any)?
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:04 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: What are the benefits of a Light Launcher 2 over a LL1 (if any)?

Just slightly more powerful, but not as strong as a Beylauncher still.
Also for people who Prefer Pulling a Ripcord.

It took a while for me to Use properly though Uncertain
how to play beyblade on this site
How powerful is rubber tips ? What type of bey is suitable for that tip ?
yelstin- there is no computer game on this site. If you are asking about beypoints, then there are some tourneys arranged around the world. http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf Here you'll know about the tourney. If you win a battle in the tourney, you win beypoints, while the loser loses his. Vice Versa, if you lose. Check the Upcoming Events to know if there is an Upcoming Event in your area.
DiBey- Well, Rubber tips are among the top tier combos these days. RF, great for attack, and CS and RS are great for defense, and CS is good for stamina too(Maybe). R2F, RHF,LRF etc. are also great attack tips.
Is there something wrong with the S.Korean blue arenas?

By that I mean do beys spin slower, weirder, or spin for less time compared to TT arenas?
I think my beys spin longer in the hasbro arena than they do in that arena.
No wonder I couldn't get a bey to spin over 3 minutes in it (except basalt somehow got 30 more secs in), thanks man.
what are warning levels for? and what happens if it gets to 100%? do you get banned?
Go to Questions about the WBO. Anyway it is Relatively easy info to find But yeah Go there.
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:39 AM)Mugiwara Luffy Wrote: what are warning levels for? and what happens if it gets to 100%? do you get banned?

It's easy,when you broke the WBO rules,you get a warning ,certain warning levels may cause you to be banned for a certain time
when do Beat Lynx TH170WD come out?
and what price range will it be?
I'd like to know what type is Ray Unicorno because some say Attack some say Defense ad I just want to clear it up
Bey-Wik, just read the bey wiki, the box says attack.