Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hate to tell you, but that's fake.
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:30 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Hate to tell you, but that's fake.

... Dammit... Unhappy
Well... I guess it's time to start saving again. Thanks CyberDranzer. I appreciate it.
what is "Team Chandora"?
for beyblade metal masters they said theres a WBBA Team called "Team Chandora" the indian team???

I dont remember any "Team Chandora" in Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion?? do they exist in MFB Explosion and if so in what episode?
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:15 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: what is "Team Chandora"?
for beyblade metal masters they said theres a WBBA Team called "Team Chandora" the indian team???

I dont remember any "Team Chandora" in Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion?? do they exist in MFB Explosion and if so in what episode?

I believe it is the team that Wild Fang first battles. Very unimportant, and this topic is for questions on the hobby.
meteo l drago reshuffle re they all the same pieces or different if different could u terll me the parts i know it give 3 meteos 3 faces 3 ldrago 2 (i know different collor for MW and CW) and i know LW105 and Lf what are the othere tips and bottoms
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:43 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: meteo l drago reshuffle re they all the same pieces or different if different could u terll me the parts i know it give 3 meteos 3 faces 3 ldrago 2 (i know different collor for MW and CW) and i know LW105 and Lf what are the othere tips and bottoms

Read through the BB-98 topic.
thank u kai v i cant find could u maybe post a link sorry but nothing is coming up
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:51 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: thank u kai v i cant find could u maybe post a link sorry but nothing is coming up

You have not even found the BB-98 topic ?
well i searched bb 98 topic bb 98 meteo ldrago reshuffle bb 98 discussion and it said

no results are there change your words or somthing and searvh again
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:56 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: well i searched bb 98 topic bb 98 meteo ldrago reshuffle bb 98 discussion and it said

no results are there change your words or somthing and searvh again

... Why do you not just search "BB-98" ? The more precise you make your search, the more the system will not find what you are looking for. The same logic applies to Google ...
Does the inferno and counter wheel from the legend series have any potential
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:02 AM)codecell Wrote: Does the inferno and counter wheel from the legend series have any potential

Counter? Nope. Inferno? I believe that it needs more testing. It's a bit better than mediocre right now I think.
well i just tried that 2 and only 4 threads im not looking 4 poped up
my results from searching bb 98

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:02 AM)codecell Wrote: Does the inferno and counter wheel from the legend series have any potential
I own BOTH wheels so I can tell you first hand.

Inferno:

Attack? Little, it can knock out things if RF is used properly.
Defense? Are you joking? No way.
Stamina? Yes, grea for stamina.

The problem is that Inferno is so light that it easily loses balance, it's not even funny.

Counter:

Attack? Very little, F, HF work really well.
Defense? Maybe, not better than Rock.
Stamina: Another possible, but probably not.

The problem is that the ridges in the Counter Wheel ruin everything. For Defense, it's great to have a flat edge, which it doesn't, and in attack you need a good Ragged edge, like Lightning. I am not 100% on Stamina, but i could provide testings if you want.
Any Virginia tournaments in Henrico?
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:54 PM)zerosys Wrote: hey why is it that the beyblades will be way faster then the plasic ones?

Because they r metal and the have more weight. so the spin balance and speed increases.
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:05 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: well i just tried that 2 and only 4 threads im not looking 4 poped up
my results from searching bb 98

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

... You need to start looking around the page more. Select "Search titles only" ...
thanks will try now
where can i get grand capricorn from?
Grand Capricorne does not come as Grand Capricorne ... You need to buy the separate Beyblades and assemble it by yourself.
ohh ok cause i saw a video of masamune vs a guy with grand capricorn
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:18 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: ohh ok cause i saw a video of masamune vs a guy with grand capricorn
That's the anime. I don't see why Takara Tomy did not try to release Grand Capricorn.

I would've bought it, considering it's not that bad. But I guess it was because his character was not seen too much.

You can obviously make it though but getting Grand Ketos, and getting Storm/Screw Capricorn.

You should also check out the Grand Wheel Discussion if you will guy a Grand Ketos.
I want to join a New York beyblade team, but I dont kno how because I dont know the names of any beyblade teams. So can some one help me out?
why is max stampede a good stadium is it because of the pockets? and will someone test out that new stadium that comes with galaxy pegasus and meteo L drago? I personally think it can be a good stadium what with the interchangable plates that add a challenge to the beys