Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It looks like thermal combined mf/mf-h and mid hight like 135, 125 can take a lot hits but still remain in the stadium.
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:03 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: What does F: S stand for?

What F : S stands for has not been confirmed, F: D stands for Final Drive, W^2D stands for Wave Wide Defense. F: S might be Final _____
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah i used it and i got it off but my cs bent to the side so is there any way to fix it or a way to wear it down fast
You never want to wear down a CS, that is what gives it its attack.
Hi, I need a combo that can beat MF Counter Giraffe GB145 D. Use any MFB parts
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:14 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Hi, I need a combo that can beat MF Counter Giraffe GB145 D. Use any MFB parts

Use the ''Build me a combo'' thread.

And for your answer there are many beys that can defeat it.
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:17 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:14 PM)ethanzh Wrote: Hi, I need a combo that can beat MF Counter Giraffe GB145 D. Use any MFB parts

Use the ''Build me a combo'' thread.

And for your answer there are many beys that can defeat it.
OK, thanks! I was just worried cuz it has GB145
ethanzh Wrote:OK, thanks! I was just worried cuz it has GB145

That means nothing if it is used on a bad combo.

Um... Lets see. good beys [eg. top tiers] can screw it. But, Poison Gemios M145Q can't beat it....
what is beeter suited for an attack combo
a light and small clear wheel or a round and heavy one
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:51 PM)stevebak Wrote: what is beeter suited for an attack combo
Use the "Build me a Combo!" thread.
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:51 PM)stevebak Wrote: what is beeter suited for an attack combo

relatively heavy is great, it should be small so it can expose more of the Metal Wheel, protrusions are great too.
(Mar. 19, 2011  4:59 PM)Electric Wrote:

relatively heavy is great, it should be small so it can expose more of the Metal Wheel, protrusions are great too.

thanx, an nice pic
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:12 PM)stevebak Wrote:

thanx, an nice pic

Thank you, I am proud of my Signature and Avatar. <Off Topic

Anyway, For Vulcan, Horuseus is great. Gravity, Counter mode is best, Lightning, Upper mode is best, Anything else, Unicorno is great,
Meteo LDrago and Barrage Mode..
how do you get beys on the website. (i'm a nebie)
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)aquablader Wrote: how do you get beys on the website. (i'm a nebie)

Uhh, what website? TRU? Hobby Link Japan? Hasbro? I can't help you since you didn't specify.
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:17 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:12 PM)stevebak Wrote:

thanx, an nice pic

Thank you, I am proud of my Signature and Avatar. <Off Topic

Anyway, For Vulcan, Horuseus is great. Gravity, Counter mode is best, Lightning, Upper mode is best, Anything else, Unicorno is great,

Not unicorno for everything else. For future releases, just know to match the clear wheel to the shape of the metal wheel.
A clear wheel with 2 "wing" shapes should go on a metal wheel with 2 "wing" shapes.
A clear wheel with 3 "wing" shapes should go on a metal wheel with 3 "wing" shapes.

Just match it up. Make the protrusions of the metal wheel and the clear wheel line up.

Same goes for tracks
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:24 PM)aquablader Wrote: how do you get beys on the website. (i'm a nebie)

What do you mean? We have an Authorized Seller (Dimsum2u) and other sellers such as AkirasDaddy and BeybladeJapan who can all ship a specific bey you want, to your house. (They all use Paypal so i.e They won't ship Basalt Horogium until you've payed $25 lets say..) We have real, live tournaments where you use those bought beyblades. (preferably with a good customization, like MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS.)
I wanted to know if somebody tried the capricorn wheel as a destabilizer, the sharp point on it can cause a lot of damage right.
or is it the wrong tread?
Just received my BB-32 in the mail today. First of all, what's the best way to take a dent out of the outer edge of the stadium? Luckily it doesn't affect play at all! It's still balanced perfectly, but just wondering all the same. Second question: What's the best way to prolong the life of my stadium (BB-10/BB-32). Thanks!
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Just received my BB-32 in the mail today. First of all, what's the best way to take a dent out of the outer edge of the stadium? Luckily it doesn't affect play at all! It's still balanced perfectly, but just wondering all the same. Second question: What's the best way to prolong the life of my stadium (BB-10/BB-32). Thanks!
Well, to tell the truth it's not a good idea to do anything to the stadium, because I tried doing it once and I went wrong...

Prolong? Well, you 'll have you make sure not to forcibly shoot so hard because it's metal vs Plastic!
Which MF-Remodel Ver. mode is equivalent to a standard ver? Moreover, which MF-Remodel Ver. mode works the best with L L Drago C120RF?
MF-M would be closest.
MF would be the best though. Save MF-2 for defense beys (MF-H.)
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:22 PM)Themailman Wrote: Which MF-Remodel Ver. mode is equivalent to a standard ver? Moreover, which MF-Remodel Ver. mode works the best with L L Drago C120RF?

The closest to a regular MF is MF-H, although it is slightly heavier. For Lightning L-Drago, I believe you meant to say CH120. In which case, use MF-H because the extra weight solidifies it's attacks.