Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 12, 2011  5:52 AM)RageKitsune14 Wrote: which is better for hell kerbecs WD or DS please help me
WD, DS hasn't been tested as so much to be better than WD
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:46 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: That question doesn't belong here.

where does it belong then
worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Questions-about-the-WBO
It belongs in questions about the WBO. And you look at the help docs in the top-right corner, just under the banner, for that. All of the HTML codes you need are there.
ok thanx and sorry
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)Philly120 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:04 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:19 AM)Philly120 Wrote: Would they sell Metal Faces in any stores in the USA at Phoenix, AZ? If not in Phoenix still tell.

They come with cyber pegasis, bakushin susanow and counter leone (exclusive beys that come with ds games)

MY QUESTION :

Can lightning l-drago steal spin? i know meteo l-drago can, but im wondering if lightning can..xP plz dont be hurtful, just a question needed to be answered
from my experience lightning l drago you should not spin at full power if you want it to steal spin
Wow no kidding because I had cyber pegasis at my store but i heard legend stink so i guess ill keep another look out

Like TylerPT said, only the Cyber Pegasis that comes with the 30 USD DS game has the MF. Not the Legend Cyber Pegasis that you can find for about 8 bucks. The actual parts suck anyways, Bakushin Susanow is your best buy if you had to choose between the 3 games.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:55 AM)dranzerK20 Wrote: Is allatkorea trustable

Masamune 107 Wrote:Has anyoune bought from Renn?If so how was his shipping?

Use the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic or the Purchase Consultation thread.
How do i get a face booster ? Wink
Eee im new to beyblades, even if i do have 15, i dont know the basic rulesof the game!!Pinching_eyes_2 so what are they??? Eee
I want to know which is the best attack bottom in terms of stamina , i know a warn out RF is great , but apart from that which are the others , i want stamina attack bottoms , because i am try H145 Based different combos , so please help me , i want a definite & proper answer , please list the top 3 attack bottoms with high stamina
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:30 AM)bey dark wolf Wrote: Eee im new to beyblades, even if i do have 15, i dont know the basic rulesof the game!!Pinching_eyes_2 so what are they??? Eee

WBO Rules
NitroNeo
SF has some attack and stamina. It can keep a flower pattern for quite some time.
Other good options are MF, WHF ect.
how do you use the Beypoint Card System?
You put the Card in the Bey Ta Machine and battle.
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:47 AM)Nano Wrote: NitroNeo
SF has some attack and stamina. It can keep a flower pattern for quite some time.
Other good options are MF, WHF ect.

I Am using MF , But it does not fair well with weight on it , i mean it spins more if i use lightning l-drago 100 MF , But if i use it with GB145 or H145 it's spin time is reduced & no it does not have anything to do with scrapping the stadium floor , it just can't take weight much
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:50 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I want to know which is the best attack bottom in terms of stamina , i know a warn out RF is great , but apart from that which are the others , i want stamina attack bottoms , because i am try H145 Based different combos , so please help me , i want a definite & proper answer , please list the top 3 attack bottoms with high stamina

HF is one famous attack tip that has been given a stamina improvement...
SF is another example.....
could hell be used as an attack wheel?
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:29 PM)MEECH Wrote: could hell be used as an attack wheel?

Yes, go try it with RFJoyful_2
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:31 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  3:29 PM)MEECH Wrote: could hell be used as an attack wheel?

Yes, go try it with RFJoyful_2
i could b4 but no i cant ive only got hole flat and my little sister got a pen and made a hole in my rubber flat so can u do it?
You could look at the tests and see for yourself...
Can heavy wheels be used in attack customs? They will move very slowly, but there weight are sure to cause havoc in the stadium... Gravity, Libra etc. are examples of heavy wheels... Also, I want to know about Defense tips that have a considerable amount of use in attack customs. I am using WB, are there any more? And am I correct if I use WB?
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:00 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Can heavy wheels be used in attack customs? They will move very slowly, but there weight are sure to cause havoc in the stadium... Gravity, Libra etc. are examples of heavy wheels... Also, I want to know about Defense tips that have a considerable amount of use in attack customs. I am using WB, are there any more? And am I correct if I use WB?

Basalt Can Be Used. And MFs Add Weight But They Are Recommended. (Using Basalt With MF-H Is Terrible To Launch)WB When Launched With 100% Power Results In Attack Movement. RSF And CS Are Also Examples Of Defense Bottoms With Attack.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:05 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:00 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Can heavy wheels be used in attack customs? They will move very slowly, but there weight are sure to cause havoc in the stadium... Gravity, Libra etc. are examples of heavy wheels... Also, I want to know about Defense tips that have a considerable amount of use in attack customs. I am using WB, are there any more? And am I correct if I use WB?

Basalt Can Be Used. And MFs Add Weight But They Are Recommended. (Using Basalt With MF-H Is Terrible To Launch)WB When Launched With 100% Power Results In Attack Movement. RSF And CS Are Also Examples Of Defense Bottoms With Attack.

hmmm.... still, will they(heavy wheels and WB) be effective in attack customs?
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:16 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:05 PM)X1 Wrote:

hmmm.... still, will they(heavy wheels and WB) be effective in attack customs?
Yes, But Don't Use Basalt With WB. You Can Use Basalt _______ 100/90/85 RF/R2F