Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 11, 2011  3:51 AM)Master222 Wrote: What Bey comes with LR launcher? Is it good? (If this is in wrong place plz tell me).
No. Not in the wrong place. It comes with Gravity Perseus.
I do not find that it is useful at all.
@BeastBull

I assumed it was Gravity Perseus but I needed to clarify. Gravity Perseus any good? (I am Looking for TT bey)
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:02 AM)BeastBull Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:00 AM)iVirgo Wrote: Assuming the tallest I will be facing is a 145 track, for Lightning L-Drago am I better off with a 90 track or a R145 for recoil?
If you will only be facing a 145, then I strongly suggest R145. Why? 90 weighs nothing. You'll easily get pushed back. Also what stadium will this be in. If it's a Hasbro Stadium, then do 90

Basically I'm not going specifically against 145 only, but of all my friends I am the only one with almost purely TT/SK parts and it would be in a Hasbro stadium. I have a 230 track but for fairness reasons I'm going with 145 highest.
iVirgo go with 90 track in a Hasbro stadium

@Master222 Gravity Perseus is a worthless bey
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:09 AM)Dusk Wrote: iVirgo go with 90 track in a Hasbro stadium

Don't tell me you just said that. Gravity and Perseus are top-tier for attack, better than Vulcan and Meteo, and only beaten by Lightning. AD145 is top-tier stamina, and is up there along with 85 and 230, especially noted because it takes down 230 easily, and WD is obviously a top-tier stamina piece, and the best one that is included with normal beys. Plus you get the beylauncher LR. Are you kidding me? Everything about this bey is top-tier in someway.

EDIT: Oh, and since Hasbro didn't release 90, I would go with track heights between 100-145 to make it more fair.

Slightly off topic but that's sorta ironic about the Gravity Perseus and your signature.

Is there any tips for beating beys in Hasbro stadiums since there is only 2 traps?
I have been using the stamina/defense types EBullGB145WD and EPhoenixR145WD I lack another Bull clear wheel so not much I can do there. Sorry for asking alot of questions but I just like to get my Bey information straight.

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

EDIT: Oh, and since Hasbro didn't release 90, I would go with track heights between 100-145 to make it more fair.

Well to be honest, they aren't going by any WBO rules but I chose not to use my Basalt+230 for obvious reasons, 90 isn't really that big a difference to 100 imo but that is me.
Well Gravity Perseus used to be my favorite but it is ironic hahah. And I would suggest not to use any rubber tips in Hasbro stadiums ( I am assuming you mean Thunderwhip Stadium because of the two traps part)
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: AD145 is top-tier stamina, and is up there along with 85 and 230, especially noted because it takes down 230 easily,
Not if you put a thin track on 230, it doesn't..
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:23 AM)Dusk Wrote: Well Gravity Perseus used to be my favorite but it is ironic hahah. And I would suggest not to use any rubber tips in Hasbro stadiums ( I am assuming you mean Thunderwhip Stadium because of the two traps part)

What do you suggest I use because I was planning on using LL-Drago90RF and the only other option I currently have is MF which I was somewhat disappointed in. I do use a Hasbro stadium with the paint on the bottom but usually I just wipe it off. TT stadiums cost too much for me to purchase due to the shipping.
MF is definitely not disappointing, and if you can get Screw Capricorne you can definitely get a Stadium.. I think BeybladeJapan sells it for like $40 so.. Speechless
Can you list your bottoms? But yeah, don't use RF, it is only a good part in Takara Tomy stadiums (Attack Stadium mostly). The slope in the Hasbro stadium is not good for RF.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:31 AM)Dusk Wrote: Can you list your bottoms? But yeah, don't use RF, it is only a good part in Takara Tomy stadiums (Attack Stadium mostly). The slope in the Hasbro stadium is not good for RF.
Well for the longest time I've only had stamina/defense bottoms so it would mostly consist of decent ones: WD SD RF average ones: MF WB FS plain bad ones: MS ES BS HF. I might have others.

(Mar. 11, 2011  4:31 AM)Dan Wrote: MF is definitely not disappointing, and if you can get Screw Capricorne you can definitely get a Stadium.. I think BeybladeJapan sells it for like $40 so.. Speechless
Have any tips on using it, with Hasbro stadiums it pretty much drills itself into the paint after losing the slide shot form. I'm currently low on money and I can live with my Hasbro stadium (sorta).
With those bottoms I guess your best shot is with RF...but let me tell you, it will have literally no stamina.
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:44 AM)Dusk Wrote: With those bottoms I guess your best shot is with RF...but let me tell you, it will have literally no stamina.
You're kidding right? MF (Tip) is amazig. It has proven outstanding attack power. iVirgo, take MF or RF (Tip MF). MF is extremely good, but it was said by GreenXBlader that MF was unbalanced at some points, so that t wouldn't create a great attack smash. But again, RF and MF.
[Image: photo1jy.jpg]
Can anyone give me the names of the 3 beys in the first row. I think the yellow is one Spark Knight...
Left is spark knight, right is bistool, don't know the middle one sorry.
Ok well BeyFan, I see that the one on the right is Bistool if I'm not mistaken. And indeed I'm sure that the left one is Spark Knight. The middle one.... err...

EDIT: Wha? Beaten By Dusk
Is the middle one Polta? Let me check...

Yup, it's Polta.
Wow, didn't think I'd get replies so fast! Thanks for helping with Bistool...and I think you are right Ga'Hooleone. From what I can find on google, looks like the red one is Polta. Thanks guys!
I'm confused, is PD just WD made out of a different plastic? Which one is better?
is it possible to buy en bulk blades directly from TT or Hasbro?
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Wow, didn't think I'd get replies so fast! Thanks for helping with Bistool...and I think you are right Ga'Hooleone. From what I can find on google, looks like the red one is Polta. Thanks guys!

that kid ilinnuc on youtube had an unboxing of polta.
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:48 AM)Neliel Wrote: is it possible to buy en bulk blades directly from TT or Hasbro?

Hasbro has an online store I think, but otherwise no.

CyberDranzer Wrote:I'm confused, is PD just WD made out of a different plastic? Which one is better?

Read the BB-90 topic, as well as the PD Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:45 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I'm confused, is PD just WD made out of a different plastic? Which one is better?

PD is a D made out of POM, or Polyoxomethylene plastic, so it produces even less friction than a normal plastic tip, hence the name Polished. This makes it superior to WD because of the different material, spin time and overall capability while still retaining the advantages of WD