Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hi guys,
as i am going to japan soon, where can i get coro coro magazine, catalogue and ltd ed coro coro parts?
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:11 PM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Is there a website that has pictures?
Here. We have a topic for each of TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade products ...

sexy child Wrote:hi guys,
as i am going to japan soon, where can i get coro coro magazine, catalogue and ltd ed coro coro parts?
I think CoroCoro can be sold in any store that also carries manga.

Unless you are lucky and get an issue that has a Beyblade fan service for that month and that you remain in Japan long enough to receive the exclusive Beyblade, then you will not be able to find anything limited to CoroCoro.
For Lighning Ldrago, which one is upper mode, and which one is the other mode?
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:55 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: For Lighning Ldrago, which one is upper mode, and which one is the other mode?

Upper- red sticker
Multi hit- yellow stickers.

Look at beywiki
how long in time does it take for r2f to get worned, where it cant be used as a attack combo?
typo srry
It depends how often you use it.
And it can be used in all attack combos, look here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386 for top tier attack combos.
Is ES any good? I feel like it has unnoticed potential.
No, all S series bottoms lose balance too easily.
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:04 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: How could i make a banner in WBO?

Make a banner in the World Beyblade Organization ? I do not understand your question. Moreover, it probably belongs more in the Questions about the WBO topic than here, unless it really has something to do with the Beyblade hobby.
So I hit Toys R Us today in Times Square, New York City (I hate you guys, you guys got me addicted again) to check on their Beyblade stock. Apparantly, their Hasbro grip has...well, the grip attachment with the rubber already on it. Is that item the same quality as the Takara, or is it better to just get the Takara version (I think the rubber grip is seperate).

Also, they had a sale on single-pack Beyblades for 7.99. I know you guys said to simply get the Takara Tomy versions, but...should I have still gone for it?
hey any one have any sucky bbeys they can give me
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:47 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I hit Toys R Us today in Times Square, New York City (I hate you guys, you guys got me addicted again) to check on their Beyblade stock. Apparantly, their Hasbro grip has...well, the grip attachment with the rubber already on it. Is that item the same quality as the Takara, or is it better to just get the Takara version (I think the rubber grip is seperate).

Also, they had a sale on single-pack Beyblades for 7.99. I know you guys said to simply get the Takara Tomy versions, but...should I have still gone for it?

It should be exactly the same.

Do they not always cost eight dollars in the United States ? Anyway, you can always get essential Beyblades like Dark Bull, Lightning L Drago, etc.
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:43 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: No, all S series bottoms lose balance too easily.
Late, but I'd just like to point out CS doesn't.
Forgot about CS....

Anyway, in most places near me Beyblades cost 6.50.
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:47 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I hit Toys R Us today in Times Square, New York City (I hate you guys, you guys got me addicted again) to check on their Beyblade stock. Apparantly, their Hasbro grip has...well, the grip attachment with the rubber already on it. Is that item the same quality as the Takara, or is it better to just get the Takara version (I think the rubber grip is seperate).

Do they not always cost eight dollars in the United States ? Anyway, you can always get essential Beyblades like Dark Bull, Lightning L Drago, etc.

At My local toys R us the price increased to 10.59 a beyblade single pack Tongue_out
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

At My Local Toys R US they cost 10.59 for a single pack 20.99 for a 2 pack Tongue_out
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do they not always cost eight dollars in the United States ? Anyway, you can always get essential Beyblades like Dark Bull, Lightning L Drago, etc.

Depends. Toys R Us is very "brand name". They usually go for the retail price. I think, IIRC, single Hasbro Beyblades are 9.99, and two-pack Hasbro Beyblades are 19.99 (but Time Square TRU is VERY expensive because it's MAINLY a tourist attraction). 7.99 is actually kind of "Target" and "Walmart" prices, but buy it in NYC for 7.99 + 8.875% sales tax when I can get it at my local Target or Walmart for 7.99 + 3.5% (Jersey City) or 7% (New Jersey) sales tax?! Hell no! I will NEVER buy anything from the NYC TRU!

But they did have Storm Aquario, Flame Bull, and Storm Pegasis. I mostly needed the Aquario or Bull Clear Wheels, Storm or Lightning (the latter I couldn't find alone) Fusion Wheel, the Track 100 (St.Aquario), and a F and RF Tip (St.Aquario and St.Pegasis respectively). They also had that deluxe set with the stadium and exclusive Storm Pegasis and Lightning L Drago, but like I said, I preferred L Drago on it's own.

Do the Takara Tomy blades also have different-colored Clear Wheels (like how I saw a blue Aquario, and I think an orange Aquario), or do they always have a SET colored Clear Wheel?
They have the same color CW for the original release, then they make recolors.
Question, are you guys still updating the Beywiki with more Clear Wheels like "Scorpio" or Fusion Wheels like "Poison" and "Burn"? I'm curious to see what you guys would say about the other types besides the ones already listed.
That is done by the community, more specifically a member who undertakes a job/article for a specific bey they have experience with and can write about.
So how do they get that sufficient data they use to explain how each Clear Wheel and Fusion Wheel work? Do they test it with other Beys in their possession or do they play with others who play too?
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:39 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So how do they get that sufficient data they use to explain how each Clear Wheel and Fusion Wheel work? Do they test it with other Beys in their possession or do they play with others who play too?
They test and if the wheel is in a combo that is top teir or maybe has potential, it is listed.
They have experience with the beyblade so they know by then how it works, its advantages and weaknesses.
As for Clear Wheels, we have little means of testing it other than solo-spin times and weighing it. Though we know a fair amount of what we should be looking for in them. (Knobby, well distributed etc.)
The entire community (those of whom have the bey/part) pitch in and test it, giving their feed back.
If you want, look at my 'Is WB still top-tier' thread from way back (idk, 4 pages behind?) and see how that panned out.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:38 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:08 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??

Dude my Lightning goes through hell each day [ not literally ] , but stillit is in perfect condition , you must have those fake mfb , see if there is a takara tomy , hasbro or sonokong logo on the box if it isn't there then you have fake ones , or else you might be too rough while launching

It's from TT. All my beyblades are from Toys R' Us. What do you mean by rough?
Toys R' Us? They sell TT beys? I thought hasbro handled American and Australian (and others) beyblades?

I live in the Philippines so they TT beyblades here.
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:01 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:38 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:08 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??

Dude my Lightning goes through hell each day [ not literally ] , but stillit is in perfect condition , you must have those fake mfb , see if there is a takara tomy , hasbro or sonokong logo on the box if it isn't there then you have fake ones , or else you might be too rough while launching

It's from TT. All my beyblades are from Toys R' Us. What do you mean by rough?
Toys R' Us? They sell TT beys? I thought hasbro handled American and Australian (and others) beyblades?

I live in the Philippines so they TT beyblades here.
ohk, that's awesome. I'll have to order from there, hopefully the shipping wont me too much (I'm in aus)