Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

nothing its outclassed,
whats a better def. tip rsf or cs?
CS if I remember correctly.
They are pretty even, I'd go with CS just cause its amazing with 230..
Go in the advanced forum and look.
It's not that hard to find it.
It's common knowledge now.

Darn, double beaten
With my SP how do I do a Smash Attack?
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:22 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade is this ?

Also, what parts does it come with?

Could someone answer this?

This isn't a beyblade....
Does anyone know if hasbro will sell Ray Unicorno as Ray Unicorn? Will they keep the "o" at the end or take it out?
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:20 PM)Off The Chain Wrote: Does anyone know if hasbro will sell Ray Unicorno as Ray Unicorn? Will they keep the "o" at the end or take it out?

They MIGHT, considering they changed Rock Elscopio to Rock Scorpio, and Dark Cancer to Dark Gasher. But would it really matter if the name changed?
Well they didn't change L-Drago to L-Dragon so I'd assume they'd leave it as Unicorno.
Besides, no male child in elementary school is going to want a Beyblade called 'Unicorn' anyways. If there is a name change I'd expect it'd be drastic.

(Feb. 13, 2011  7:39 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:22 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade is this ?

Also, what parts does it come with?

Could someone answer this?

This isn't a beyblade....
um, im speechless atm
I'm not sure how to make a thread can someone help?
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:40 PM)i8u Wrote: I'm not sure how to make a thread can someone help?

This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Read the Help section.
Can anyone tell me an effective method for removing sticker adhesive from beyblades?
some people use painted beys as collection
(cyber pegasis, burn pisces, mercury anubis, sol blaze, ray unicorno aurora version)

but some beys that r painted still used in battles

(gravity perseus, pegasis, galaxy pegasis)

the mf-h pegasis85rf (is it worth using even if the paint chips off?
The Beyblades that most people keep for collection and not use are limited edition. Other painted painted beyblades like Galaxy Pegasis are common so people usually use it.

About MF-H Pegasis 85RF you can get a uncolored version of the Pegasis wheel by buying BB-01 or BB-05.
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:58 PM)CononKudo Wrote: The Beyblades that most people keep for collection and not use are limited edition. Other painted painted beyblades like Galaxy Pegasis are common so people usually use it.

About MF-H Pegasis 85RF you can get a uncolored version of the Pegasis wheel by buying BB-01 or BB-05.

so the pegasis wheel in MF-H pegasis85rf is worth to use? since its common?

But vulcan horuseus, it is limited edition, but do ppl use it since its top tier?
You can use whatever you want to use. Its up to you. If you wanna win, use a top tier beyblade. If you want to preserve the finish, then buy two. That's what I do. :p

I got a question. Anyone have a pic of vulcan anubis? Just looking at those two beyblades seperately and thought tthe metal wheel + clear wheel would be a nice match.
Best tip for stamina? I heard metal is good so i'm guessing there is a metal flat or something? What beyblades does it come with? I got metal sharp but I can instantly see the balance problem with it.
The best tip for stamina right now is PD, but since that isn't easily available right now, SD and WD are a close second.
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: How good is RSF's stamina

Absolutely bad, it is made of rubber ...
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:56 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Can anyone tell me an effective method for removing sticker adhesive from beyblades?
Goo Gone. Heard it works good.
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:48 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: How good is RSF's stamina
Agreeing with Kai-V here, RSF is made of rubber, so forth it brings friction into the stadium, leading to faster beginning spin velocity, but poor stamina due to friction.
(Feb. 14, 2011  1:10 AM)Unknown Air Wrote: Best tip for stamina? I heard metal is good so i'm guessing there is a metal flat or something? What beyblades does it come with? I got metal sharp but I can instantly see the balance problem with it.
PD. But if you don't have it... then WD. Metal? Errr..... I gotta disagree? Who said that? But anyways WD and SD are good. WD comes on Earth Eagle and Basalt Horogium, and SD is on Poison Serpent and Dark Bull. MS isn't that bad, but I see where you're coming from.
What use does SF have?
Destabilizing
(i.e: MF-F Flame Cancer 85SF.)