Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What's a metal face..? Sorry for all these questions. xD

So the best wheels are Lighting, Earth, Vulcan, Virgo and burn?
A metal face is a face made of metal used to lower recoil.
it's can also be used to make a bey heavier which means it's good for defence beys
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:54 PM)Unknown Air Wrote: What's a metal face..? Sorry for all these questions. xD

So the best wheels are Lighting, Earth, Vulcan, Virgo and burn?

It is also used for Defense Types for added weight, but MF-2 would be a better option.

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Customizations thread for the best wheels for Attack, Stamina, and Defense. Also note that some aren't listed, such as Gravity Perseus R145R2F, which is a devastating Attack combo.
Okay one last question and thats it for now.

What is the most useful bey to get with the burn wheel? Like which one comes with the best track and tip?
Edit: NVM
Burn Cancer 90WD in the Super Deck Set. It's pretty much at a top-tier level already.

Libra and Pegasis are even greater. The SDS is basically the best set ever, as nothing is wasted.

ShadowPegasis

Burn comes with some more Beys too.
why isn't the Passport face showing anymore? o.o
Can Anyone Show Me A Picture Of Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS Black Hole Ver. ? I Tried Searching But I Seriously Can't Find A Good Pic.

-Thanks
Hey, what is the mould of the Earth virgo's Earth wheel?
TaroBubbleTea

This should've been asked in the Questions and Comments about the WBO thread. The Committee said it was an issue and they're working on it.

CononKudo

http://takunanapapa.up.seesaa.net/image/100829-7.jpg

Takunapapa's painted version of it.

Meteor DRAGO

On the Hasbro version, it's the Hasbro mold. It's heavier than the TT mold.
Do you guys think Hasbro will release Infinity Libra since they are making the Pre-HWS things
^ Infinity Libra is a WBBA Limited Edition Beyblade, The Chances of Hasbro releasing it is very very low.
Yea, im a hasbro blader and i've seen the Takara Tomy Ray Unicorno videos and photos. and i think it's a really cool bey. I've seen him on ebay for around 15$ but the shipping cost is the same price! so thats 30$! and alot of shipping time. I think he's supposed to come out after Battle Bladers here in the US but just to be sure i'm posting this so when does Ray Unicorno D125 CS come out in a Hasbro version and when will Masamune debut in the American Anime.
Dismum2u (Starter Set, no BP card) and AkirasDaddy (Booster Pack) both sell Ray Unicorno respectively for about 15$, with shipping.
AkirasDaddy sell's booster and starter booster for 17 starter with beypoint card for 25 i bought a booster it came in 7 days (not including weekends)
(Jan. 29, 2011  4:34 AM)FlameLibra269 Wrote: when does Ray Unicorno D125 CS come out in a Hasbro version and when will Masamune debut in the American Anime.

It is not 100% clear, but predict them somewhere from spring 2011 to the end of 2011
can some one give me a list of all top tier samina spin tracks
So i want to ask is that since Hasbro is making it's own pre-hws beys , can we expect a remake of BB-18 Libra , i didn't ever got hands on it to do some testing & is bugging me a lot , if hasbro make it , it would be a dream come true
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: can some one give me a list of all top tier samina spin tracks

230 , GB145 , AD145 , C145 , 100 , 90 , 85 if something is missing please someone add it thx
It is a possibility. I won't be surprised if they did.
Obviously it won't be as good as MF Libra was, since a chunk of metal has to be taken out for the clearwheel.

And also, GB145, and C145 are defensive tracks. Not stamina.
does anyone no were to get earth eagle sticker sheets from?
This thread is for questions regarding the beyblade hobby, remember that for next time.

You can search up the Sticker Sheets thread.
Yo...
I got my CS yesterday but when I bank it it doesn't attack.
It's Pure TT and mint.
normal or do I wear it down for attack?
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:46 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Yo...
It's Pure TT and mint.
This is normal... CS has amazing Defense when Mint.
(Jan. 29, 2011  7:46 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Yo...
It's Pure TT and mint.

Although Ray Unicorno was an attack bey in the anime , but CS Really is used for stamina you may not have much luck with banking shots with CS