Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 09, 2011  3:56 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:53 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: are battlestrikers better than beyblades?
are beyblades better than battle strikers?
are bey blades equal to battle strikers?

answer- i and my cityorganisation bladers had found that whil rotating the beyblades hit harder than battle striker.
attack type beat stamina ,stamina beat balance, balance beat attack.
we cannot found good one in these better blades

what? why are you talking about battlestrikers in a beyblade thread, use the battlestrikers thread in the offtopic forums?

because beyblades are awesome than battle strikers
Stop posting these messages please.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:57 PM)?uestion Wrote: does the paint off vulcan chip?
yes it does.
which beyblade is better for stamina type?
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: are battlestrikers better than beyblades?

answer- i and my cityorganisation bladers had found that whil rotating the beyblades hit harder than battle striker.

what? why are you talking about battlestrikers in a beyblade thread, use the battlestrikers thread in the offtopic forums?
ok friend
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:58 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:56 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote:

because beyblades are awesome than battle strikers
Stop posting these messages please.
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:57 PM)?uestion Wrote: does the paint off vulcan chip?
yes it does.

ok friend
ok when ever i use a attack type bey like pegasus and ldragp against any stamina type i always lose. my pegasus and ldrago go all around the stadium
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:00 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: which beyblade is better for stamina type?
out of the box?Earth Eagle(Aquila)
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:02 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: ok when ever i use a attack type bey like pegasus and ldragp against any stamina type i always lose. my pegasus and ldrago go all around the stadium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
do this Wink
how the balance type can beat stamina?
i want to leave this
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:04 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: how the balance type can beat stamina?
What? If you mean how can a balance type beyblade beat a stamina type beyblade, I don't think you can....
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:04 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: how the balance type can beat stamina?
i want to leave this
You want to leave what?
does earth gasher and storm capricorn suck?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:18 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: does earth gasher and storm capricorn suck?
Earth Gasher145WD is awesome but Storm Capricorn sucks...
For the third time....
Why did Takara Tomy nullify the multi-directional spin capability in the MFB's?
does the sticker affect the attack stadium in anyway? because i didnt get em in BB 32 Unhappy
No, stickers always never affect anything durastically except asthetics, unless you use it illegally.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: For the third time....
Nobody knows for sure.
But I guess it helps make the anime/manga storyline more interesting with the Left Spin Forbidden Beys and stuff(?).

Gravity Perseus is multi-directional though.

Gravity perseus says hi.
does anyone go to a beyblade chat site on xat? if so tell me
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:40 PM)Shika blade Wrote:

Gravity perseus says hi.

Thats not a good answer, I was clearly asking why they nullified for all beys when MFB began, in which Diamond answered.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:42 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: does anyone go to a beyblade chat site on xat? if so tell me

The questions should be about the hobby
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:40 PM)Shika blade Wrote:

Gravity perseus says hi.

That doesn't answer my question, I meant besides Gravity Perseus, GAWSH.

Diamond gave me a good answer.
Which ''Burn mold'' is better Mold 1 , or Mold 2 ?
It is for a very simple reason. Think about the kids ...
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:50 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Which ''Burn mold'' is better Mold 1 , or Mold 2 ?
Mold 2 is better
LOL! Another classic "Kai-V" qoute Smile

EDIT: Based on clear wheels, is the Pegasus II clear wheels the most balacned for attack types combos?
Mold 2 is better

...For stamina..?
As I recall mold 1 was superior.

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:54 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Based on clear wheels, is the Pegasus II clear wheels the most balacned for attack types combos?

For attack combinations, we generally don't have a staple attack clear wheel.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:53 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
Mold 2 is better

...For stamina..?
As I recall mold 1 was superior.
I thought mold 1 broke and was not really good in stamina...
If aquila is lighter (barely) than bull, shouldn't earth aquila 145wd be better for stamina than earth bull 145wd? But i've been reading that the bull is better? Why so? Sorry if it displays a lack of understanding but i want to understand more of beyblade physics. Thx!
No I believe mold 1 is still better than mold 2.

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:05 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: If aquila is lighter (barely) than bull, shouldn't earth aquila 145wd be better for stamina than earth bull 145wd? But i've been reading that the bull is better? Why so? Sorry if it displays a lack of understanding but i want to understand more of beyblade physics. Thx!

Because bull focuses the weight on the sides (weight distribution) better than eagle/Aquila.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No I believe mold 1 is still better than mold 2.

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:05 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: If aquila is lighter (barely) than bull, shouldn't earth aquila 145wd be better for stamina than earth bull 145wd? But i've been reading that the bull is better? Why so? Sorry if it displays a lack of understanding but i want to understand more of beyblade physics. Thx!

Because bull focuses the weight on the sides (weight distribution) better than eagle/Aquila.
Oh really? I suck...