Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

just trun th wheel next time 180 degrees then usual
hey guys looking to buy my bro some mfb and he wants an attack type right now. So i found these two in TRU and I'm wondering, which one is better? Lightning LDrago or Storm Pegasus? Im not looking for customization uses because he likes to keep it the way they are....like as in which one would win if the two fought? thanks.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:12 PM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: hey guys looking to buy my bro some mfb and he wants an attack type right now. So i found these two in TRU and I'm wondering, which one is better? Lightning LDrago or Storm Pegasus? Im not looking for customization uses because he likes to keep it the way they are....like as in which one would win if the two fought? thanks.

this goes in the "purchase consultaion" thread Tired they are both necceceties, I'm not sure which to say XD
oh okay! sorry. thanks anyways!
what is your best beyblade
WHAT IS YOUR BEST BEY.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:43 PM)morr Wrote: what is your best beyblade
WHAT IS YOUR BEST BEY.

This is not the proper thread there is a proper thread called which is your favorite beyblade , found in the beyblade general section
(Dec. 22, 2010  3:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Hi guys, could someone give me the weights of:

3 segment launcher grip
launcher grip (bb-64 and bb-15 style)
LED sight
Beypointer

Thanks!

Nobody knows any of them? if you know at least 1, then speak up. Joyful_2
It would be really appreciated if someone could measure atleast 1 of them.
Unless someone personally takes the time to weigh those items, then I think that information is really nowhere on the Internet.
how long does it take for a cs tip to ware out
Depends how often you use it.
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:37 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: how long does it take for a cs tip to ware out
There is no definite period ... Everyone uses it differently at a different pace ...
That really does not say much though ...
does the songkong version ray unicorno come with the first or second mold of ray?
how does metal assist help? and is ketos (blue) better than gravity perseus?
is the combo Lightning Ldrago 100WD good?
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:09 AM)Beydealer Wrote: is the combo Lightning Ldrago 100WD good?

It was supposed to be a spin-stealer, but it's not really good.

So, not really.

(Dec. 23, 2010  2:03 AM)TylerPT Wrote: how does metal assist help? and is ketos (blue) better than gravity perseus?

I think Metal Assist was to suppose to give added weight and grip to the Launcher Grip, but it's pretty useless IMO. Gravity Perseus is more for attack and Grand Ketos (Blue) is more towards Defense. I think it depends on which style you like. Also, G. Perseus comes with better parts overall. Ketos' only good thing is RS, which pretty much gives the reason to buy it.
which is better lrf or r2f and what bey comes with wb besides rock leone and rock giraffe
R2F is better, However as far as I can remember there was no solid testing on LF.

And, I'm pretty sure WB only comes with Rock Giraffe and Rock Leone, other than some Hasbro double packs, or TT Random boosters.
i mean left rubber flat that comes with the l drago reshuffle set i want to know which is better and what does the gravity persues reshuffle set come with
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:38 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: what does the gravity persues reshuffle set come with
zomg,a bunch of recolors of gravity perseus
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61...SL500_.jpg
i mean what tracks and tips
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:43 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: i mean what tracks and tips
Try actually looking in the topic we have for that item, because we have topics for each TAKARA-TOMY release ...
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:43 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: i mean what tracks and tips

I believe 105, GB145, AD145, 130, RS, F, WD, errrr one more tip anyway you could have easilly found this in the sets thread :\

EDIT: errr beaten

EDIT: now I remember the last tip was S XD
Speechless
haha i was wrong in my orginal post :T