Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Might want to pick up a few. They're somewhat fragile.
whats an MF pegasis 145RF what parts do u need to make it ,and whats recoil in beyblade i never thought they had that,and does the height of the track have to do with anything? and the ball thingy im new to blading and needs some help
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:15 AM)logan3454 Wrote: whats an MF pegasis 145RF what parts do u need to make it ,and whats recoil in beyblade i never thought they had that,and does the height of the track have to do with anything? and the ball thingy im new to blading and needs some help
I'll tell u right now forget the metal face
get a 100 spin track
Get a storm fusion wheel
and
Keep RF
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Might want to pick up a few. They're somewhat fragile.

Define fragile
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:14 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Might want to pick up a few. They're somewhat fragile.

Have any breaks been reported with Hasbro models?
Also, weren't Hasbro's noted as being sturdier?

I'm not sure recommending multiples is particularly necessary at this point. With a casual player, one [or two at best] would last a good deal of time, no?
I haven't seen information to the contrary, so I'm just pointing it out to possibly save the guy money.
MF pegasis 145RF is made of these parts:

Face: MF
Wheel: Pegasis
Track: 145
Bottom: RF

Here's some links:

http://www.okyeshop.com/catalog/item/699...016948.htm Pegasis 145D for $10 shipped
http://www.okyeshop.com/catalog/item/730...582251.htm Storm pegasus for $18 shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-BeyBlade...255ce5b256 Metal faces or MF

Buy all of these and you'll be able too make MF pegasis 145RF. Buy pegasis 145D for the wheel and track, storm pegasus for the RF and Metal faces for the metal faces.

[/quote]
get a 100 spin track
Get a storm fusion wheel
and
Keep RF

MF pegasis 145RF is like ten times better than Storm pegasus 100RF.
[quote='fjrocks366' pid='342873' dateline='1283123799']
get a 100 spin track
Get a storm fusion wheel
and
Keep RF
[quote/]
no MF pegasis 145RFas in Jerf's combo using the pre-hws pegasis
Unless you play frequently, it should be fine for the moment. I'm quite sure there have been breakages reported, though don't quote me on that since this is off the top of my head. yes the hasbro ones are noted to be sturdier

some people have reported a good deal of broken launchers though so I thought it should be noted.

EDIT: was directed at Extic. Wow, a lot of posts between what I wanted to reply to and when I did reply.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:17 AM)megablader2 Wrote: MF pegasis 145RF is made of these parts:

Here's some links:

Is it any good? cuz Storm Pegasus 100 RF is top tier i think right?
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:16 AM)Extic Wrote: Have any breaks been reported with Hasbro models?
Also, weren't Hasbro's noted as being sturdier?

I'm not sure recommending multiples is particularly necessary at this point. With a casual player, one [or two at best] would last a good deal of time, no?
I haven't seen information to the contrary, so I'm just pointing it out to possibly save the guy money.
Yes, there have been broken Hasbro Beylaunchers. However, if he does only seldom plays, obviously he can just buy one.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Unless you play frequently, it should be fine for the moment. I'm quite sure there have been breakages reported, though don't quote me on that since this is off the top of my head. yes the hasbro ones are noted to be sturdier

some people have reported a good deal of broken launchers though so I thought it should be noted.

Oh cuz I don't have 9 bucks american to blow every time one breaks cuz I would think i need one or two for tourneys
one more thing
ru in association with the WBBA (WBO as a whole)
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:19 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:17 AM)megablader2 Wrote: MF pegasis 145RF is made of these parts:

Here's some links:

Is it any good? cuz Storm Pegasus 100 RF is top tier i think right?

(MF) Pegasis 145RF is a LOT better than Storm Pegasis 100RF.
@fjrocks nope
and what percentage are all the top tier attack types getting against the top tier def combos?
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: some people have reported a good deal of broken launchers though so I thought it should be noted.

Ah, okay. Just trying to make sure he gets all the information available. Stupid
questions about beyblade the hobby go here, not questions about the WBO.

EDIT: Directed at fjrocks. Y'all seriously need to stop ninja-ing me D: <
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:20 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: ru in association with the WBBA (WBO as a whole)
That would belong in "Questions about the WBO", but no, we are not associated with TAKARA-TOMY, nor with Hasbro.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:20 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: ru in association with the WBBA (WBO as a whole)
That would belong in "Questions about the WBO", but no, we are not associated with TAKARA-TOMY, nor with Hasbro.
oh well thanks for the info cuz i am new and I didn't really know where to ask that kind of question and this was the ask a q get a q so i figured I'd ask
facebolt the screw thing
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:35 AM)logan3454 Wrote: idk what a face is..
Read Beywiki.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:18 AM)mchlbant Wrote: [quote='fjrocks366' pid='342873' dateline='1283123799']
get a 100 spin track
Get a storm fusion wheel
and
Keep RF
[quote/]

k so on my list to buy i should buy pegasis 145d for wheel and track (it gives fusion wheel? if not what gives fusion wheel) and storm pegasis for rf and metal face whats the diffrence between a metal face and a 100 spin track? i got lost right there
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:40 AM)logan3454 Wrote: k so on my list to buy i should buy pegasis 145d for wheel and track (it gives fusion wheel? if not what gives fusion wheel) and storm pegasis for rf and metal face the the diffrence between a metal face and a 100 spin track? i got lost right there
logan3454, you should really just stop posting for a while, read some Beywiki articles including the Metal Fight Beyblade one, and then come back here if you still do not understand what you should buy, but that should not happen because all the answers are there.
EDIT: NVM (can i do that?)
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:39 PM)Moss Wrote: virgo's 5 minute mold

HWS? or Pre-HWS
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:40 AM)logan3454 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:18 AM)mchlbant Wrote: [quote='fjrocks366' pid='342873' dateline='1283123799']
get a 100 spin track
Get a storm fusion wheel
and
Keep RF
[quote/]

k so on my list to buy i should buy pegasis 145d for wheel and track (it gives fusion wheel? if not what gives fusion wheel) and storm pegasis for rf and metal face whats the diffrence between a metal face and a 100 spin track? i got lost right there

That one was realesed before Metal Fusion beyblades if you want to buy a good bey for your first buy Storm Pegasis 105RF and go from there have any other questions ask me Smile And the Pegasis 145D doesn't come with Fusion Wheel