Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks Train and yuseifan guess I wasn't reading it word for word. XD
I highly doubt it but PM me if you want a more in-depth scientific answer as well.
k where can i get printable rock leone stickers
There's a sticker thread somewhere. It might be on there.
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:12 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There's a sticker thread somewhere. It might be on there.
thank you
i tryed putting it in with another beyblade and again the engine gear works at random times then stops when it hits a wall
Is there such a device so that you push a button and your bey launches instead of a string launcher or a dragoon winder and regular launcher?
(Aug. 29, 2010  8:33 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Is there such a device so that you push a button and your bey launches instead of a string launcher or a dragoon winder and regular launcher?

Wind and Shoot launcher.
Where can a get a Wind and shoot launcher?
(Aug. 29, 2010  8:34 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Where can a get a Wind and shoot launcher?

Uh... stores? Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, etc.
oh ok
From what I've seen its better luck to check Toys R' Us or K-Mart for the Wind and Shoot, it seems most of what walmart currently carries are the tops, the stadiums and the combiner chamber rip off thing. No Launcher grip, string shooter or wind and shoot launcher.
When someone does a test by battling two beyblades they have and they don't have a second person to launch the other beyblade, doesn't the one that's first launched lose a bit of it's spin, thus resulting in a bit of inaccurate information?
unless there is a big gap between both bey being launched e.g. 12 seconds
then no not necessarily
Prepare two launchers, it should be fine.
(Aug. 29, 2010  10:01 PM)MorningMess Wrote: When someone does a test by battling two beyblades they have and they don't have a second person to launch the other beyblade, doesn't the one that's first launched lose a bit of it's spin, thus resulting in a bit of inaccurate information?

It does effect it to a degree, but when done properly, the effect is minor. Chances of it swaying the results to any big degree are minor.
And you can also switch which one is launched first half of the time [in battles not involving attack types] for more accurate results.
Q is a wind and shoot launcher as good as a regular launcher worse or better?
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Q is a wind and shoot launcher as good as a regular launcher worse or better?
The regular Hasbro launcher ? Just get a Beylauncher/String launcher, it is the best, and the Wind and Shoot Launcher is considerably less powerful.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:00 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Q is a wind and shoot launcher as good as a regular launcher worse or better?
The regular Hasbro launcher ? Just get a Beylauncher/String launcher, it is the best, and the Wind and Shoot Launcher is considerably less powerful.
Sorry I didn't clarify, Dragoon Ripcord and Hasbro launcher
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:02 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Sorry I didn't clarify, Dragoon Ripcord and Hasbro launcher
I do not remember exactly which one was better than the other, but as I told you, they cannot even be compared to the Beylauncher, so just get one, do not even consider the Wind and Shoot Launcher.
The use of a Dragon winder helps, but it's still not as good as using a beylauncher.

EDIT: iirc, i recall people saying the wind and shoot launcher was inferior to the normal right launcher
Ok well what's the difference between a beylauncher and a Hasbro launcher
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:08 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: Ok well what's the difference between a beylauncher and a Hasbro launcher

The Hasbro String Shooter has a longer string and handle, but the effect is negligible.
The hasbro light launcher and takara light launcher are exactly the same. Hasbro light launchers come with all hasbro blades. The hasbro beylauncher is the orange thing.
Okay thanks so I'm gonna go and buy me a string lauuncher