Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Mmm.. Do you think you can take a picture of the bottom of the base?

.jpg   Picture 3.jpg (Size: 19.86 KB / Downloads: 104)
.jpg   Picture 2.jpg (Size: 25.1 KB / Downloads: 104)
.jpg   Picture 1.jpg (Size: 21.06 KB / Downloads: 106)
Different blade bases have different release systems. Draciel G's Engine Gear spin upon getting hit. Dranzer G's egnine goes on contact with the stadium.
so what kind is this dragoon
What are the different settings for the ED145, and how do i set them? apparently there is different setting...or so im told? like defense setting or etc? I feel like a noob as well haha.
Most likely when it gets recoiled against the other beyblade if you didn't launch it to hard that it will go off once hit, I'm guessing.
ichigofanboy: Yours is Dragoon G, which is not in the wiki. The previous picture was Dragoon GT.

@DarkLeone3323: There are no alternate modes for ED145, but the wings should be able to spin around and detach. Also note that Thermal Lacerta's WA130 wings can also fit.
i found a link saying its a first cluch base type so it should activate when i launch it but sometimes it doesnt work
Thank you very much Morningmess and countdudoo. Anything that you know of about the 100 or 90 spin track that is special? Or do you just let them be? Basically I guess Im asking are there any other tracks that I have to do something to like my CH120??
(Aug. 29, 2010  8:59 AM)ichigofanboy Wrote: i found a link saying its a first cluch base type so it should activate when i launch it but sometimes it doesnt work

Yeah that's what usually happens with my Hasbro Dragoon LS.
but its a takara
But it has the same design as the Hasbro one. If I was at my house, I could take pictures.
MF (metal face?) is always chosen over a clear wheel, right? Any reasons? Or am I just completely lost?
is there a reason y it doesnt activate ? its a first cluch type so it should activate when i launch it
When you wind it, it's not releasing, right?

If you have a stadium, you should launch your Dragoon first, then another one of your plastics and see if it activates when it's hit.
(Aug. 29, 2010  9:24 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: MF (metal face?) is always chosen over a clear wheel, right? Any reasons? Or am I just completely lost?

You are completely lost. A metal face is a face/facebolt made mostly of metal. An average blade consists of both a face and a clear wheel.
Thank you, I just find that out liek 2 minutes before looking back and saw your post lol.
is there any specialty for the 100 or 90 spin track? or any other spin tracks that you have to do something to it like the ch120?
There are many tracks like CH120 that have specialties. (EG. C145, H145, WA130... etc.) Some tracks like 90 and 100 have nothing special to them.
(Aug. 29, 2010  9:36 AM)DarkLeone3323 Wrote: is there any specialty for the 100 or 90 spin track? or any other spin tracks that you have to do something to it like the ch120?
Adding to what countdudoo said, as long as there are no letters placed in front of the Track's height number (eg.145), then the Track will not have a gimmick.
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:11 AM)MorningMess Wrote: Um.. In the random booster pack, are the wheels metal..? Because in pictures I've seen so far, they look plastic. ><;
It depends on which Random Booster Volume you are referring to.
Random Boosters include Metal Wheels while Random Booster Light include Light Wheels (Plastic Wheels).

is it true that DF reduces spin velocity?
What is DF? Do you mean DF145 compared to 145? If so then we're not sure. More testing needs to be done.
For defense customizations why is B outclassed by WB?
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What is DF? Do you mean DF145 compared to 145? If so then we're not sure. More testing needs to be done.
Yeah i meant DF145 thanks
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:25 PM)rjgotong Wrote: For defense customizations why is B outclassed by WB?
i think its because WB has more surface area so it has more friction and wobbling then B?

EDIT: Beat by a beywiki link