Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 29, 2010  1:47 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: HWS:
burn phoenix: red text in list, not detailed
Storm capricorn: ditto of burn phoenix

(Aug. 29, 2010  1:43 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:39 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: Storm capricorne for starters...i own the blade and got no info from beywiki(yet, the text for it is red though)

The article has been written. It's just being touched up before publishing. Check the BeyWiki forums if you want to read it.

Additionally, a Burn Pheonix article is in the works. I'm just testing out Burn a lot more to make sure it's accurate.

If you really want to write articles, you should read over the Beywiki forum. It has lists of missing beys, and who is working on them at the moment.
we all have two options here:
1st: let it go,
or
2nd: actually answer my original on-topic post about the Hayate AR that was derailed with not even a hint of a feesable answer
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:47 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: if someone would tell me the official name of Hayate's AR and all will end well...

EDIT:
ah well forget it.....

Ok, I did some checking, and for starters, yes Zinrai and Hayate BOTH have the same AR. Secondly it took a lot of looking through google but I did find that AR's official name, Twin Dragon. There we go, now we can end anything more about Hayate's part names.

Edit: I guess I just chose option 2 for all of us then.
(Aug. 29, 2010  2:06 AM)AnimeMun Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:47 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: if someone would tell me the official name of Hayate's AR and all will end well...

EDIT:
ah well forget it.....

Ok, I did some checking, and for starters, yes Zinrai and Hayate BOTH have the same AR. Secondly it took a lot of looking through google but I did find that AR's official name, Twin Dragon. There we go, now we can end anything more about Hayate's part names.

Edit: I guess I just chose option 2 for all of us then.
Thanks so much a really appreciate the help pal!
No problem Heck
If the rubber on the CS tip runs down is the rest of the tip still useable?
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:09 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: If the rubber on the CS tip runs down is the rest of the tip still useable?
If all the rubber wears away ? I have personally never seen that. Usually it is the plastic part which wears down.
Really? I dont actually have CS much less Ray Unicorno but I was just wondering. Is it still useable after that?
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:13 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Really? I dont actually have CS much less Ray Unicorno but I was just wondering. Is it still useable after that?
Well, if the S becomes like a B or an F, it is too worn ...
Ok how long does it usually take for CS to wear down?
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:16 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ok how long does it usually take for CS to wear down?
Somebody who has used it a lot could answer you better, however I do not think there have been more than two reports of it being that worn down. In fact, I think I read none yet ...

Some Japanese showed a picture of it new, and then worn, a few hours or days after its release, so we thought it could have easily worn down, but I have not seen too many complaints from our members.
Ok thanks for info Im seriously considering buying Ray Unicorno.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:20 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ok thanks for info Im seriously considering buying Ray Unicorno.
Do not hesitate.
Well Im debating wether or not to buy Ray Unicorno or saving up for an XBOX 360 Elite. Thats my only hesitation becuz I could easily buy it right now but I really want my XBOX.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:24 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Well Im debating wether or not to buy Ray Unicorno or saving up for an XBOX 360 Elite. Thats my only hesitation becuz I could easily buy it right now but I really want my XBOX.

that should go in the purchase consultation thread.
So I just got Hasbro's Dark Gasher.. And it has a CH120.. I have no idea how to change the height.. I just keep clicking it back and forth but it doesn't seem to change anything.. Can someone help me with it? D: I feel like a noob..
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:03 AM)MorningMess Wrote: So I just got Hasbro's Dark Gasher.. And it has a CH120.. I have no idea how to change the height.. I just keep clicking it back and forth but it doesn't seem to change anything.. Can someone help me with it? D: I feel like a noob..

turn the "ring" counter clockwise, pull out the part that the tip clicks on, turn ring clockwise to lock it.
Dx I'm scared that I might break it..
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:07 AM)MorningMess Wrote: Dx I'm scared that I might break it..

hmm... make sure it clicks out. you can see how it locks dun wrry.
Ah I got eet! Thanks so much. ^^
Um.. In the random booster pack, are the wheels metal..? Because in pictures I've seen so far, they look plastic. ><;
i have a takara EG Dragoon and i was wondering when i revit up and launch it the engine gear works at random and then stops working after it hits somthing. so im wondering how to make it work every time i spin it or there is a way to activate it befor the launch ?
You could try looking at the base if there's anything that you have to pull out before launching it. Because my Orthros G is a EG and you have to pull out these two levers before launching it so the EG can work once it's hit.
what kind of peice at the base
Where the EG is attached to.

EDIT: This is the kind of beyblade you have, right?
[Image: 1651343_2.jpg]
no i have this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Beyblade-Beyb...5194cf5df3