Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 28, 2010  6:40 AM)Diamond Wrote: Bottoms do not produce any recoil, hah.

It's the Wheel(s) that produce it.

Anyway, high friction bottoms can help lower recoil, while low friction ones are a lot less effective when trying to stop the bey from flying out of the Stadium.

So yes, I would assume S to be the most ideal Bottom for a 'super recoil Bey', haha.
Thanks so I'd assume Rock has more recoil than Storm, Dark and Flame?
For the people talking about Change 120, yeah, I have the same problem.
But, I can usually get it to stay in place for a battle. Sometimes, though, it changes at the start.
My "trick" [which I presume is just the way it's supposed to be used], is that I twist it to the opposite side so that it can be pulled the other way, and then push the performance tip in a bit, as if to lock it in place. That usually works. :\
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:24 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Thanks so I'd assume Rock has more recoil than Storm, Dark and Flame?

storm - Rubber tip = massive recoil
virgo's 5 minute mold
virgo but depending on mold
edit: defeat!
can some one tell me if this game and blade is fake?

and i made the picture bigger
Attached Files

.jpg   2706211547976464_1[1].jpg (Size: 1.1 KB / Downloads: 119)
(Aug. 28, 2010  9:42 PM)beystorm37 Wrote: can some one tell me if this is fake?

That's a Quetzalcoatl 90WF. You need a bigger picture.
Everything is official about it anyway.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:13 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It isn't 'some wiki', it 's one of the best sources (if not the best source) of beyblade knowledge on the internet.
And you don't just 'give it a name', that's not how it works.
this 'beywiki', as it's alleged to be, doesnt have a list of over 70% of the things i 've search up on it, new or old, and if there's no way to find the name for the AR in question i'm just gonna have to dub the ring myself...no way around it without an official name...
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:31 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: this 'beywiki', as it's alleged to be, doesnt have a list of over 70% of the things i 've search up on it, new or old, and if there's no way to find the name for the AR in question i'm just gonna have to dub the ring myself...no way around it without an official name...
What did you try searching that was not there then ?
Is it possible to get a 2nd mold earth with a TT E Aquila
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What did you try searching that was not there then ?

Hayate (Hidden Spirits) AR name.

(Aug. 29, 2010  1:35 AM)Moss Wrote: Is it possible to get a 2nd mold earth with a TT E Aquila

Yes.
To follow up on the question, do all TakaraTomy BB47s include mold 2?
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:36 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hayate (Hidden Spirits) AR name.
I was talking about the "over 70% of the things i 've search up on it" though.

souless1234 Wrote:To follow up on the question, do all TakaraTomy BB47s include mold 2?
No. You might get an old package which has the first mold. In fact, I imagine it would not have been too uncommon.
Oh I thought so because I bought two starters and one of the Earths was heavier
thanks for the second opinion daegor42.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:31 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: this 'beywiki', as it's alleged to be, doesnt have a list of over 70% of the things i 've search up on it, new or old, and if there's no way to find the name for the AR in question i'm just gonna have to dub the ring myself...no way around it without an official name...

He was asking about Plastic System's Hayate AR which by WBO standards is apparently illegal. I used to know this since Zinrai used the same AR which I owned but gave to a friend but I don't remember anymore sadly.
EDIT: Oooh....beaten like eggs.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Storm capricorne for starters...i own the blade and got no info from beywiki(yet, the text for it is red though)
Hayate, which is the man issue herein...(not even mentioned except in a list and it's black text)

about four other blades from HWS, and about 3 from Plastic gen other than hayate...i forget the exact names...

i mean thats waht it's supposed to do is tell me about aprts right? well...hate to bag ireally do and i know it takes time to mae it fully up-to-date but sheesh, HAYATE? seriously old blade is old and well-known
i just need to know Hayate's AR's official name and problem resolved
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:38 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: He was asking about Plastic System's Hayate AR which by WBO standards is apparently illegal. I used to know this since Zinrai used the same AR which I owned but gave to a friend but I don't remember anymore sadly.
Kai-V Wrote:I was talking about the "over 70% of the things i 've search up on it" though.

I really do not care about Hayate, but there cannot possibly be at least seven out of ten things that are missing on the Beywiki, unless they all relate to Hayate differently, hah.
Where can you buy those Japanese attack stadium that everyone uses? It looks plain and it's kind'a small. I don't know if that's the real name for it.. >< Also, is there like a site where you can buy them?
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:40 AM)MorningMess Wrote: Where can you buy those Japanese attack stadium that everyone uses? It looks plain and it's kind'a small. I don't know if that's the real name for it.. >< Also, is there like a site where you can buy them?
GMarket. Look for the guide in Bey Marketplace.

Aw Heck Wrote:Storm capricorne for starters...i own the blade and got no info from beywiki(yet, the text for it is red though)
Hayate, which is the man issue herein...(not even mentioned except in a list and it's black text)

about four other blades from HWS, and about 3 from Plastic gen other than hayate...i forget the exact names...

i mean thats waht it's supposed to do is tell me about aprts right? well...hate to bag ireally do and i know it takes time to mae it fully up-to-date but sheesh, HAYATE? seriously old blade is old and well-known
This is a wiki. It takes people to write those articles. Where is your contribution ? Plus, you said they were not listed, but most if not all Beyblades are listed in the Beyblade Parts List, including Storm Capricorne.

Moreover, do you know we have topics for almost each of TAKARA-TOMY's Metal Fight Beyblade releases ?
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:39 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: Storm capricorne for starters...i own the blade and got no info from beywiki(yet, the text for it is red though)

The article has been written. It's just being touched up before publishing. Check the BeyWiki forums if you want to read it.

(Aug. 29, 2010  1:39 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: i mean thats waht it's supposed to do is tell me about aprts right? well...hate to bag ireally do and i know it takes time to mae it fully up-to-date but sheesh, HAYATE? seriously old blade is old and well-known

The Beywiki is written by volunteers. Hayate may have been around for a long time, but no one wanted to write an article for it because there was very little reaason to do so over over Beyblades. Hayate, and indeed all Hidden Spirits Beyblades, is illegal for WBO competitive play, iirc. That's why it's been given low priority all these years.
morningmess
korean Gmaket look for the guide
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:38 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: He was asking about Plastic System's Hayate AR which by WBO standards is apparently illegal. I used to know this since Zinrai used the same AR which I owned but gave to a friend but I don't remember anymore sadly.
Kai-V Wrote:I was talking about the "over 70% of the things i 've search up on it" though.

I really do not care about Hayate, but there cannot possibly be at least seven out of ten things that are missing on the Beywiki, unless they all relate to Hayate differently, hah.

BEYWIKI - it's incompelte i know...and no, these blades didnt have any link to hayate, i only searched for hayate info in my most recent search

if i straing i might be able to:
HWS:
burn phoenix: red text in list, not detailed
Storm capricorn: ditto of burn phoenix
some blade with flame packaged with it
i think some attack-type Blade with a rare tip...

Old Plastic gens:
...ah these were before i joined....no hope therein, other than the dead uselessness that is hayate

if someone would tell me the official name of Hayate's AR and all will end well...

EDIT:
ah well forget it.....
Oh okay found it. Thanks guys.