Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 14, 2010  3:20 PM)danny4ever Wrote: i am wondering as i only have one beyblade i am wondering should i buy a string launcher or another beyblade first
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
I wonderin what digital camera is good to take pics of beys?
do the parts from random boosters (specificaly the Stardust Pegasis one) weigh the same as the ones from normal boosters?
Of course they do. What made you think that? Chocked
(Aug. 14, 2010  5:44 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Of course they do. What made you think that? Chocked

Not sure why i thought, Maybe cause when my friend gave me a bull hybrid wheel from the stardust pegasis random booster he bought didn't look heavier than my aquila wheel
Not sure if this should go under this or questions about WBO, but i was wondering if there is like nationals or worlds for beyblade?
Not from the WBO.
THere have never been worlds ever.
TT is doing tournaments in Japan, however.
Other Asian countries are doing the same.
Oh i see, also will hasbro start having tournaments?
Most likely, probably on a small scale though.
TRU should have tyournaments as well.

All of them will suck because they'll use Hasbro stadiums but.....
Toys 'R' Us tournaments have started, at least in Canada. And apparently you cannot choose your own Beyblade.
wow thats lame but i guess good for me considering im probably going to be one of the older kids there if they have toysrus tournaments in the US.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:12 PM)xCiegex Wrote: wow thats lame but i guess good for me considering im probably going to be one of the older kids there if they have toysrus tournaments in the US.
You are nineteen years old ? You will probably not be able to enter any 'official' tournament ...
Really? They have age limits for hasbro or toysrus?
Yes this game is focused at kids. Also if you're older then you'll probably have the money to buy all of them and it would be unfair.
(Aug. 14, 2010  6:16 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Really? They have age limits for hasbro or toysrus?
Absolutely. They did years ago, and I think I remember reading that kids had to be below fifteen years old even now ...
Thats just unfair, i need some wbo tournaments around where i live.
what is a good defence tip for mfb that you can launch at full power
who will win in a match l drago vs saggitario
Depends on the combo. If they were right out of the box l drago would win.
thanks
does saggitario's claws slow him down a bit when being hit
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:33 PM)inferno_180 Wrote: thanks
does saggitario's claws slow him down a bit when being hit
They absorb the impacts since they rotate freely ...
Kai-V is a FEMALE gosh people just because the username sounds masculine doesn't mean they really are
GeneralHawx is that war eagle in your avatar picture and if so where did you get it from?