Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry, was referring to Rockleon.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:20 AM)Dirge Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rock-Fla...-CS?page=3 Wink the results for Rock leone 90CS with banking begg the differ to rock being out classed

It was in terms of defense, but I must admit that I am greatly intrigued by your results.
oh im not a fan of leone and i was kinda hoping for a better rock type(orso)so yea
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:57 AM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:55 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: mm I wouldn't purchase a Rock Orso. In fact, Rock Leone alone is passable. Rock Orso has outclassed parts, more so than Rock Leone.

Edit: I'm assuming he wants to put the best aspects of both Beys, when really, Rock Orso doesn't have any, in my opinion.

is their any combo that could make rock leon better?

I'm assuming you're wanting to keep Leone's Face and CW for its looks (you're reminding me of myself lol). For pure Defense, I would do this: MF Earth Leone C145WB. Currently, I'm running an Earth Leone C145WD; I don't have a MF yet. It's pretty decent.

Edit: Posted too late.
Edit 1: @ Rock Draciel: About the Stadium issue, you say that now, but eventually you'll wish you bought a TT Stadium.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:41 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:55 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: mm I wouldn't purchase a Rock Orso. In fact, Rock Leone alone is passable. Rock Orso has outclassed parts, more so than Rock Leone.

Edit: I'm assuming he wants to put the best aspects of both Beys, when really, Rock Orso doesn't have any, in my opinion.

I'm assuming you're wanting to keep Leone's Face and CW for its looks (you're reminding me of myself lol). For pure Defense, I would do this: MF Earth Leone C145WB. Currently, I'm running an Earth Leone C145WD; I don't have a MF yet. It's pretty decent.

nothing is ever to late XD and yup i like its looks Grin he couldnt/doesnt
thanks that makes 3 combos i can try boy this is going to make me go broke Grin
I'm thinking of buying either starter sagitario 145s or starter leone 145D which one is better.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:49 AM)rentao Wrote: I'm thinking of buying either starter sagitario 145s or starter leone 145D which one is better.

what type of beyblader are you cause
leon: is defense
sagitario: is stanima

Edit 1: @ Rock Draciel: About the Stadium issue, you say that now, but eventually you'll wish you bought a TT Stadium.

i cant buy off the internet right now so i might as well get one i can store in a drawr(im refering to what desks have to hold stuff if i spelt that wrong) ill probably get one when i get a job next summer
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:49 AM)rentao Wrote: I'm thinking of buying either starter sagitario 145s or starter leone 145D which one is better.

They both make decent attack wheels who's recoil needs to be suppressed with metal faces and RF.

Disregard RockLeon.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:52 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote:

i cant buy off the internet right now so i might as well get one i can store in a drawr(im refering to what desks have to hold stuff if i spelt that wrong) ill probably get one when i get a job next summer

drawer(i think)
1. theirs christmas(i am getting the 2 games for it cyberpegsis and the counter leon)
2. next summr they probably will be on beyblade metal fight explosion
If you don't like the games, you can buy the beyblades off of dimsum2u cheaply, iirc.

Also one of the new sets is coming out with Cyber and counter, iirc once again.
i cant buy off the internet because both my parents and i are not willing to spend 30 bucks just in shipping costs. anyways this is way of topic so....

do the claws on c145 have issues staying attached to the track?
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If you don't like the games, you can buy the beyblades off of dimsum2u cheaply, iirc.

Also one of the new sets is coming out with Cyber and counter, iirc once again.

i like the games from the previews i have seen on youtube
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:02 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: do the claws on c145 have issues staying attached to the track?

No, they do not. C145 is solidly built.

(Jul. 30, 2010  9:03 AM)RockLeon Wrote: i like the games from the previews i have seen on youtube

The games are rather mediocre; not that good.
I recall hearing it getting broken once or twice, though.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I recall hearing it getting broken once or twice, though.

Most likely due to abuse. Chocked_2
unless my cousin sticking the blade in his mouth is considered abusive i shouldnt have a problem then
are any of you having problems why beybladebattles.com
It would be easier if you could tell us what is happening. And this is about the actual toy. I can't even go on Beybladebattles.com if that's what is also happening to you.
Could you still use L Drago even thow the owner is a right handed blader?
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:04 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Could you still use L Drago even thow the owner is a right handed blader?

Yes... right-handed people can still use left spin beyblades.

EDIT: In fact, left handed people might find it hard to use Hasbro's Lightning LDrago. Ripcords and all that, y'know?
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:04 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Could you still use L Drago even thow the owner is a right handed blader?
Yes, absolutely hah. There is no 'hand' preference with simple Beylaunchers. If you have a Launcher Grip though, apparently there is a left-handed position, but it is not the same as those the right-handed person could get.

EDIT : Damn Hasbro. I like TAKARA-TOMY.
(Jul. 30, 2010  2:05 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Yes... right-handed people can still use left spin beyblades.

EDIT: In fact, left handed people might find it hard to use Hasbro's Lightning LDrago. Ripcords and all that, y'know?

OK I just wanted to make sure so I could use it to its full potential
Daegor's right, actually. I find it quite hard to use L L drago. =/

EDIT: just realised they meant in relation to Hasbro's products.

I still find it wierd to use though.