Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It's fake and build quality is carp.
(Apr. 28, 2010  2:11 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yup, the Pisces Metal Wheel. I thought it might be quite good for stamina, seeing as it's circular like the Virgo wheel, tut then there are the 2 holes in it.

From what I hear from the UK tournaments, Lee Draciel has been very successful with a Pisces stamina combo.
In the defense Combo,
Earth Virgo GB145 WB/WD
Which bottom would be better than the other?
I haven't tested either of these out, since i don't have them yet T-T, so if anyone does, little help please?
Also, would it really make a difference if i put earth Virgo or earth Bull? I heard bulls clear wheel was like the heaviest x.x
(Apr. 28, 2010  7:07 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: In the defense Combo,
Earth Virgo GB145 WB/WD
I haven't tested either of these out, since i don't have them yet T-T, so if anyone does, little help please?
Also, would it really make a difference if i put earth Virgo or earth Bull? I heard bulls clear wheel was like the heaviest x.x

Preference. WD seems to be more versatile, though. But on the same note, WB is more defensive. WD will spin longer than WB.
(Apr. 28, 2010  7:07 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: In the defense Combo,
Earth Virgo GB145 WB/WD

Check out the Rock Leone 145WB and Earth Aquila 145WD articles on Beywiki. NAP summarized their uses well though.

It won't make too much difference, but Bull is the heaviest Clear Wheel, followed by Aquario. Bull being .3 grams heavier than Virgo, and Aquario .2.
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:13 PM)Khel Wrote: It's fake and build quality is carp.

Some of their parts actually work quite well, such as their launchers (not the rip cords lol), and their wolborg 2 spin shafts. I bought two just for fun because they're like $2.00
is a plastic launchergrip rare(the one with the light)?
Are you talking about the plastic series marksman grip?
They're in lots all the time. Same with duotron's.
(Apr. 29, 2010  2:41 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: is a plastic launchergrip rare(the one with the light)?

http://i.pgcdn.com/pi/9/73/48/97348488_125.jpg that?
If so, not really, I see it a lot on ebay and YJA a bit.
(Apr. 28, 2010  11:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:13 PM)Khel Wrote: It's fake and build quality is carp.

Some of their parts actually work quite well, such as their launchers (not the rip cords lol), and their wolborg 2 spin shafts. I bought two just for fun because they're like $2.00

[Image: hahahaaano.gif]
=_=
Seriously, don't try and convince people of the upsides of fake parts.
i have a question about flame sagittaro c145s how long is it suppost to spin because i read on beywiki that virgo can reach up to 5 minutes so i just wanted to know whats the expected time of flame sagittario c145s
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:13 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: i have a question about flame sagittaro c145s how long is it suppost to spin because i read on beywiki that virgo can reach up to 5 minutes so i just wanted to know whats the expected time of flame sagittario c145s

Flame Sagittario C145S is not good for stamina. It's solo spin time is nothing compared to that of the top stamina combos.
so what are some of its good qualiteis beside the track
(Apr. 30, 2010  2:18 AM)SagittarioDude Wrote: so what are some of its good qualiteis beside the track

Flame is a very good stamina wheel. S, the bottom is horrible though.
Are the metal fusion out yet and if yes, where can I buy them online?
(Apr. 30, 2010  7:50 AM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Are the metal fusion out yet and if yes, where can I buy them online?

There not out in stores yet ( End of fall ) , but you can find them on ebay, and buy them from trusted ebay sellers around about $15?
I'm talking about the Habro's metal fusion not Takara Tomy metal fight!
(Apr. 30, 2010  8:00 AM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: I'm talking about the Habro's metal fusion not Takara Tomy metal fight!

Haven't seen any Beyblade: Metal Fusion for sale online yet.

Beyblade: Metal Fusion and Metal Fight Beyblade are the same thing, btw.
I know but they have diffrent packages, beys etc.
they have the same beys
everything is EXACTLY the same except for English Words and Japanese Words :l
Yeah I know I was just talking about stuff like Rock aries and that weird storm pegasus wth bits of yellow rubber. That's the main reason I asked this question cause I really want a ED and a HF/S.
(Apr. 30, 2010  12:10 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2010  8:00 AM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: I'm talking about the Habro's metal fusion not Takara Tomy metal fight!

Haven't seen any Beyblade: Metal Fusion for sale online yet.

Beyblade: Metal Fusion and Metal Fight Beyblade are the same thing, btw.
well you haven't seen them online but have you seen them in stores?
um are you allowed to use takara tomy beyblades in a hasbro tournament