Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

wats the difference between metal sharp and a plastic sharp bottom?
(Mar. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: wats the difference between metal sharp and a plastic sharp bottom?

Guess, lol
what causes the plastic parts of a blade to shatter like glass? (driger s)
(Mar. 28, 2010  2:57 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: wats the difference between metal sharp and a plastic sharp bottom?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Physics?...#pid232205
"The build quality of the sonokong blades is not as good as that of hasbro or Takara"

Is sonokong like the Korean Beyblade distributor or something?
(Mar. 28, 2010  3:28 AM)Numbynumbnuts Wrote: "The build quality of the sonokong blades is not as good as that of hasbro or Takara"

Is sonokong like the Korean Beyblade distributor or something?

Yes.

-----------

(Mar. 28, 2010  2:42 AM)Karlxps Wrote: The build quality of the sonokong blades is not as good as that of hasbro or Takara. I've had sonokong variants of each of the S-series blades, and the construction is flimsy compared to th hasbro and takara versions. The sonokong driger-s has a generic core.

Really? I never expected to hear anything like that... :\
yes
that's not good, 'cuz I just bought a Dranzer S on Ebay for $5 (authentic Korean apparently)...
Sonokong is the same as Takara-Tomy in terms of build quality.
Here's a question:

Why is the Metal Fight toy release date going to be in the Fall? If these have been being made for over a year, then the toys can be shipped to the U.S. sooner. Why not Spring?
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:38 AM)Shutty Wrote: Here's a question:

Why is the Metal Fight toy release date going to be in the Fall? If these have been being made for over a year, then the toys can be shipped to the U.S. sooner. Why not Spring?

Because business is a lot more complex than mailing boxes to stores.
I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be shipped during Spring.

What I'd really like to know: Why was it delayed.
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:46 AM)Shutty Wrote: I'm pretty sure they were supposed to be shipped during Spring.

What I'd really like to know: Why was it delayed.

Um, what are you basing this on? It's being shipped to Canada in Spring, US in Fall. There was no "delay", and if we knew anything about this, it would be posted.
Sorry?

Just got confused about the 2 release dates.
(Mar. 28, 2010  2:42 AM)Karlxps Wrote: The build quality of the sonokong blades is not as good as that of hasbro or Takara. I've had sonokong variants of each of the S-series blades, and the construction is flimsy compared to th hasbro and takara versions. The sonokong driger-s has a generic core.

Sonokong not as good as Hasbro? Chocked_2 I didn't know that.
But I do know that Sonokong wouldn't go releasing puke green Aquario wheels. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 28, 2010  6:51 AM)Shutty Wrote: Sorry?

Just got confused about the 2 release dates.
You started being quite offensive about the release dates out of nowhere, hah.

Nothing was delayed in Beyblade Metal Fusion. The information simply got more detailed as press releases appeared. Obviously Hasbro can write on Beyblade.com that it will be released in spring 2010 because it is true, however we later learned that it was true for Canada only, hah.

And it really does not work like that, with TAKARA-TOMY simply shipping boxes to Hasbro ... Hasbro actually makes their own Beyblades, their own packages, etc. based on TAKARA-TOMY's designs of course.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why did they create the MFBs and also create the HWSs?

Also, why do the MFB wheels scratch and the HWS wheels don't?
(Mar. 28, 2010  3:17 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why did they create the MFBs and also create the HWSs?

Also, why do the MFB wheels scratch and the HWS wheels don't?
To revive the Beyblade toyline ? Production had been suspended for years. Unless you meant why there are two systems ... Well, because it is interesting. I think most of us hope there will be a new system after the Hybrid Wheels soon.

It is voluntary. TAKARA-TOMY applied special paint on the Wheels from the Metal series to give them a "battle-scarred" look, which they rejected later with the Hybrid Wheels.

By the way, "HWS" is part of "MFB". The correct terms are Metal Series Wheels, and Hybrid Wheels.
(Mar. 28, 2010  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To revive the Beyblade toyline ? Production had been suspended for years. Unless you meant why there are two systems ... Well, because it is interesting. I think most of us hope there will be a new system after the Hybrid Wheels soon.

It is voluntary. TAKARA-TOMY applied special paint on the Wheels from the Metal series to give them a "battle-scarred" look, which they rejected later with the Hybrid Wheels.

By the way, "HWS" is part of "MFB". The correct terms are Metal Series Wheels, and Hybrid Wheels.

I meant why there are 2 systems. Thanks for the info.
(Mar. 28, 2010  5:13 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I meant why there are 2 systems.

Speechless
Would you really only want one system in Beyblade? It would get really boring and repetitive after a while, and many people would lose interest in Beyblade. The original Beyblade series had multiple Beyblade systems, which helped to keep the game fresh, advance the Beyblade series, and allow the game to grow.
Why is Beyblade in non-Asian countries being manufactured by Hasbro Instead of using TOMY?
(Mar. 29, 2010  1:44 AM)Robsta Wrote: Why is Beyblade in non-Asian countries being manufactured by Hasbro Instead of using TOMY?
I think it might be manufactured in a few limited countries by TOMY, however perhaps it is a question of rights ? Takara had given Hasbro the copyright for Beyblade outside Asia at the beginning of the twentieth century, and they fused with TOMY only afterwards.
(Mar. 29, 2010  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think it might be manufactured in a few limited countries by TOMY, however perhaps it is a question of rights ? Takara had given Hasbro the copyright for Beyblade outside Asia at the beginning of the twentieth century, and they fused with TOMY only afterwards.

I see,
thanks.
what does m145 stand for and what is its specialty
(Mar. 29, 2010  7:13 AM)silver knight Wrote: what does m145 stand for and what is its specialty
M145 stands for Move 145.well it works with a bottom called Q which is Quake. Its a special bottom u can attach to this. you can push the Q outwards for it to have large jumps. if u push it to the middle, it has small jumps.Also, go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-50-St...orne-M145Q
also, anoyone know how to mod a light launcher so it can spin left too?