Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i wanted the D/S set mainly cuz of pisces and aries.... tell me how they perform, because im working on getting good defense/stamina blades
Well.. Pisces with the ES bottom isn't that amazing, but I gave him a D bottom from Leone starter and the blade performs much better. R Aries is actually really good, and IMO the best in the set. A good defensive wheel, with a stamina bottom... R Aries usually stays spinning the longest. F Libra is just a solid stamina blade IMO, but nothing spectacular.

I didn't change much, I left F libra and R aries alone, and just gave T Pisces a D bottom from my Leone starter.
ahh alright good to know that R Aries performs well. but doesnt the R wheel have a lot of recoil? or does that not matter with Aries?
Well, the R wheel is a defensive wheel, and I really don't know much about the intricities of each wheel and how they perform... but R aries has been doing pretty well for me Wink
WOw..... *sigh*

I can clearly tell that both of you are new to MFB/Beyblade...

So let me just help you both out..

Rock Aries... Rock the metal part is not that good of a defensive wheel. It is like just w.e its nothing special
Flame Libra... Flame the metal part is actually the best stamina beyblade you can make with the set ( speculating that Thermal is not stamina)
Thermal Pisces... Not enough tests on it...

But Seriously you guys are just talking out of your behinds =]
ya.. I don't know much, I really don't spend enough time with beyblade to be an expert, but I am trying to learn...
I thought Rock was supposed to be the top D blade(of the hws), if it isn't, what is?
and is Storm the top attack wheel of the hws set?
(Dec. 22, 2009  3:35 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: ya.. I don't know much, I really don't spend enough time with beyblade to be an expert, but I am trying to learn...
I thought Rock was supposed to be the top D blade(of the hws), if it isn't, what is?
and is Storm the top attack wheel of the hws set?

Competitive Combos Topic.
(Dec. 22, 2009  11:11 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: WOw..... *sigh*

I can clearly tell that both of you are new to MFB/Beyblade...

But Seriously you guys are just talking out of your behinds =]

I've already said that i was new to MFB Beyblades and i honestly dont appreciate you belittling me for that
Btw guys who made up the mf libra c145wb combo?
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:04 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Btw guys who made up the mf libra c145wb combo?

me
curse you for that brad! lol jk but i have a question, does rock have any uses because ive heard its not that good at defense.
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:13 PM)bey tempest Wrote: curse you for that brad! lol jk but i have a question, does rock have any uses because ive heard its not that good at defense.

not as long as libra is around Wink
Would it be illegal to use a keychain blade against a normal sized plastic one? xD
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:35 PM)Medz Wrote: Would it be illegal to use a keychain blade against a normal sized plastic one? xD

pretty sure we call these out in the rules lol
it would get owned anyway those key chains are teeny tiny wickle little beyblade that suck as a beyblade but good as a keychain.
is their a place i can buy MHS or HWS beys without using a credit card or a paypal.

another thing which 1 is better leone tarter pack or flame sagittora starter pack
The only other way is buying from Cool-Joes on eBaY (he accepts cheques)
Also, Flame Sag is better to get than Leone

but if your buying online, you really need to get your self paypal.

bey tempest, you need paypal to use YJA, dont give out incorrect info...
I think he meant actually going to Japan BLaDez...

and, from what I've heard, Flame Sagittario is better than a Leone Starter.
leone can be good with rf but seeing as its his 1st i wouldn't recommend that and i meant actually japan not yja lol so it wasn't incorrect.
thank u all..
Is a low track or a high track better for a defense type Beyblade?
(Dec. 23, 2009  2:10 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is a low track or a high track better for a defense type Beyblade?

High, specifically C145.
(Dec. 23, 2009  2:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: High, specifically C145.

high i wasnt sure on that but would a high track make it more valnorible for a lower blade?
An attack on the plastic Track would produce less recoil than one on its metal Wheel.

C145 is fantastic for absorbing low hits anyway.