Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 20, 2009  11:21 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Yah, you should use all types. Since if you just use defense, than a good stamina blade will win...

oh... just a question, could rock ever be used as an attack wheel? since in the show(and yes I know its just the show), when Kyouya came back from that wolf place, he started using R Leone as an attack type. If you just switch out the bottom, and maybe the track, would it be effective at all?

you should have realized this reasoning was awful
(Dec. 20, 2009  11:21 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Yah, you should use all types. Since if you just use defense, than a good stamina blade will win...

oh... just a question, could rock ever be used as an attack wheel? since in the show(and yes I know its just the show), when Kyouya came back from that wolf place, he started using R Leone as an attack type. If you just switch out the bottom, and maybe the track, would it be effective at all?

R Leone 100RF... well, perhaps it would be a good Balance blade with attackish qualities.
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:16 AM)firelord767 Wrote: R Leone 100RF... well, perhaps it would be a good Balance blade with attackish qualities.

no its terrible ive tried it and it doesnt stand a chance against libra.
does anyone here know how the whole "leoshop" system works? because im trying to order some stuff and they just said theyll get back to me about the shipping through email.... and they sent me an email that said the same exact thing the day after i tried ordering....
(Dec. 20, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you "don't" use S Pegasis and only play Defense types, you're going to be really easy to beat for anyone who knows how to use all types.

wen i was typing i said all but i used a syninom that had x and d so it made the face i said i was primarly defense but my team has different types in it
So the question is will Storm Leone be better than Rock Leone? I doubt it, but the circumstances can certainly effect, well, effectiveness.
All you changed was the Metal Wheel, so it depends what track and bottom you use.
Are the wheels on Starter's Pegasis, Bull, Leone and Sagittario diferent to the booster versions? As the boosters are diferent types but that might be because of the tracks and bottoms being switched.
No they are not however they are coloured differently.
Yay! This means i dont have to pay more for launchers i dont need.
can anyone give me the tier lists of the MFBs? Im not sure if this has been asked yet or if a topic as come out of it yet if so a link would be appreciated.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ive+combos

please use the search function in future!
thanks and sorry my computer lags really bad. Can anyone explain to me what the numbers and letters behind the blades names mean?
read the wiki article on MFB
Thank you. Can anyone give me their opinions on the best Blade to take on a Pegasis?
(Dec. 21, 2009  7:49 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Thank you. Can anyone give me their opinions on the best Blade to take on a Pegasis?

why not read the competitive combos topic
well honestly I read the first page and it didnt really seem like it was giving me the answers I was looking for. Also are those Blades made of different parts? because odds are when I get a BeyBlade I would only be getting a single Blade and not multiple ones to customize
then get rock leone145wb. its a starter and will easy beat pegasis
Thanks Bey Tempest. My sister will be getting the Pegasis and my nephew will be getting the Sagittario and I dont have anydoubts on beating my nephew just because he is 4.. but my sister is only 2 years younger than me and I really dont want to lose to my sister lol so I am very greatful for the information
You might want to watch the types video.

Attack>Stamina>Defense>Attack
Balance in the middle
yeah leones defense which has a big advantage against attack types like pegasis and no probs.
Are we talking about Pegasis or Storm Pegasis ... I think either of them would KO Rock Leone. I'd get Earth Aquila or Libra instead.
Uhh whichever the Pegasis is on the BeyWiki page. I was originally going to get a WolBorg MS so I looked it up on Youtube and it was going against a Pegasis and the Pegasis wonso my sister wanted the Pegasis and now I know that HMS are outdated Im not going to bother so Im at a loss of what to get.
ah thats storm pegasis?
and a mint rf tip, it will batter rock leone..