Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 20, 2009  12:44 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Just woundering would the stamina of a bey be affected by what Metal Wheel I use?

The Metal Wheel affects every attribute more than any other part.
Is there much difference between tornado balance and tornado balance type s?
(Dec. 20, 2009  2:59 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Is there much difference between tornado balance and tornado balance type s?

size.
Guys is anyone gonna do a competitive plastic ebys thread and hms? I can't do it coz i know nothing about plastics or hms.
which of them is better?
They better than one another cause they both have their advantages and disadvantages, it's like basing attack style stadium to balance one is built for attack beys and the other for stamina.
I thought we had threads for top tier HMS and plastic tops. They just haven't been used in a while. At least I'm pretty sure for HMS.....maybe I'm just imagining things.
In all honesty i don't remeber anything aboyut nthat and i reckon only mods or people who know what they're talking about should do it only because i've seen articles on other websites on beyblade which are really bad.
Ok lol didn't know that sorry kai-v.Confused
(Dec. 20, 2009  3:29 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Guys is anyone gonna do a competitive plastic ebys thread and hms? I can't do it coz i know nothing about plastics or hms.

Smash Attack
Right Spin
AR - Triple Wing/Triple Tiger
WD - Wide Defence
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - SG Metal Flat 2/Storm Grip/Grip Base
Left Spin
AR - Eight Spiker/Spike Dragon (if your willing to risk recoil but gain power)
WD - Wide Defence
SG - HMC, Neo Left
BB - SG Metal Flat 2/Storm Grip/Grip Base
Upper Attack
Right Spin
AR - Upper Dragoon/Triple Tiger
WD - 10 Heavy
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - Storm Grip Base
Left Spin
AR - Triangle Wing
WD - 10 Heavy
SG - HMC, Neo Left
BB - Storm Grip Base
Double Attack
AR - Triple Tiger
WD - Wide Defense
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - SG Metal Flat

Defense
Weight
AR - Upper Dragoon/Smash Turtle
WD - Wide Defense
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - SG Metal Ball Base (4 Metal Balls)
Grip
AR - War Lion
S-AR - War Lion
WD - Wide Defense
SG - Left SG (Bearing Version 2)
BB - Defense Grip Base 2

Compact
AR - Tiger Defenser/War Lion
S-AR - War Lion (if using War Lion AR)
WD - 10 Heavy
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - SG Metal Change Base/Metal Ball Base/SG Semi Flat

Zombie
AR - Tiger Defenser/Twin Horn/War Lion
S-AR - War Lion (if using War Lion AR)
WD - Wide Survivor
SG - Neo Left SG, Double Bearing Core/Left SG (Bearing Version)/Left SG (Bearing Version 2)
SP - Survivor Ring, Defence Ring, Cross Survivor, Twin Guard
BB - Customize Grip/Customize Bearing Base (If using Double Bearing Core)

edit: what a waste of time lmao
has anyone tried storm pegasis 100 with a regular flat bottom?
no i do think so because rf is superior due to being tested but theres no point in using f
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:25 PM)bey tempest Wrote: no i do think so because rf is superior due to being tested but theres no point in using f

i just want to know what would win

storm pegasis 100F vs capricorne 100HF

and storm pegasis 100F vs quetzalcoatl 90 WF

can anybody test it and tell me the results?
I took a super fine sharpie pen and filled in the words Beypointer, IN, Launchergrip, and the little LG emblem. I also filled in the lines on the tool and a few other corners. You cant really tell and it doesnt affect anything. Is it still illegal? all i did was lightly draw on the grip.
it is legal as long as it doesn't affect how it performs.
(Dec. 20, 2009  8:04 PM)Jsc Wrote: I took a super fine sharpie pen and filled in the words Beypointer, IN, Launchergrip, and the little LG emblem. I also filled in the lines on the tool and a few other corners. You cant really tell and it doesnt affect anything. Is it still illegal? all i did was lightly draw on the grip.

No, that wouldn't be illegal.
i just want to know what would win

Storm peg against capricorne winner s peg
s peg vs quetz quetz wins
(Dec. 20, 2009  8:25 PM)gigagdragoon2345 Wrote: i just want to know what would win

Your previous identical post has not disappeared, therefore there is no reason to post this again. Somebody will see your question and answer it when they want if they can.
ok i have a s pegasis and a rock leone whould rock leone do better if i swithced the hybred part and made it storm leone? i dont use the pegasis and im a deffense blader (still have mixd blades on ma team tho)
If you "don't" use S Pegasis and only play Defense types, you're going to be really easy to beat for anyone who knows how to use all types.
Yah, you should use all types. Since if you just use defense, than a good stamina blade will win...

oh... just a question, could rock ever be used as an attack wheel? since in the show(and yes I know its just the show), when Kyouya came back from that wolf place, he started using R Leone as an attack type. If you just switch out the bottom, and maybe the track, would it be effective at all?
(Dec. 20, 2009  11:21 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Yah, you should use all types. Since if you just use defense, than a good stamina blade will win...

oh... just a question, could rock ever be used as an attack wheel? since in the show(and yes I know its just the show), when Kyouya came back from that wolf place, he started using R Leone as an attack type. If you just switch out the bottom, and maybe the track, would it be effective at all?

if tried rock with 100RF,90RF,D125RF and it didnt work that well agains my MFlibra combo it only got like 2 KO's in 10 rounds so its doesnt realy work that well
Agreeing with Dirge, Rock Leone should only be considered as a tier 2/3 defence wheel