Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

it is a random booster 2 (i think) libra, they have attack bottoms. anyway glad to help Smile
edit beaten by khel
interesting... what kind of changes??

and is the attack bottom good or bad? Should Libra's wheel be a defense blade for best performance?
(Dec. 19, 2009  12:30 AM)Khel Wrote: I would hold on from getting Libra in the near future. Some changes are happening.

O.o, it could prove interesting.
its better as defense and the bottoms flat which is only basic attack part not good competitively.
Wow... I have a lot of questions today haha...

but... has anyone tested out Thermal Pisces officially yet, in an official stadium? I've been messing around with it, and the blade seems pretty solid! But, again, I don't have a stadium.

Also, any vids up? I searched on youtube, but I couldn't find any english ones, maybe japanese??

thanks!
(Dec. 19, 2009  12:32 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: interesting... what kind of changes??

and is the attack bottom good or bad? Should Libra's wheel be a defense blade for best performance?
HF is not good.

SaMaster14 Wrote:Also, any vids up? I searched on youtube, but I couldn't find any english ones, maybe japanese??
Any videos were posted either in the BB-56 or BB-57 topics. Always look there first.
(Dec. 16, 2009  4:20 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Heh, thought he meant the plastic bit protector Uncertain My apologies

That's a Bit Chip.
Bit Protectors aren't Bit Chips?
bit protectors are the sort of "screw" that kind of holds a hms blade together
(Dec. 19, 2009  1:37 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: That's a Bit Chip.

I was talking about the plastic piece you put over the bit chip. It usually came with Master Dranzer and Metal Draciel. I usually referred to it as a bit protector, but I'm not sure if that is the correct term.
That's definitely not the correct term, but I don't know what the correct term is LOL
(Dec. 19, 2009  4:07 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I was talking about the plastic piece you put over the bit chip. It usually came with Master Dranzer and Metal Draciel. I usually referred to it as a bit protector, but I'm not sure if that is the correct term.
isn't bit protector hms?

that plastic things on dragoon s too..
uh i think it's used when a bit chip doesnt fit onto it the blade, so you put the clear plastic thingy on top.
that's what were on the blades in season 1 of beyblade (the anime)
just call it bit chip cover
What's the best type Attack,Defence or endurance? Wink
theres no best type, each has its own advantages
lol i think you should just worry about what type suits you more. personally for me its defense first then attack Wink
mine is balance then attack but anyway does anyone which has better upper attack quetz or storm?
(Dec. 19, 2009  11:32 PM)Tyson Wrote: What's the best type Attack,Defence or endurance? Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw9F9t2_ugY
(Dec. 19, 2009  11:32 PM)Tyson Wrote: What's the best type Attack,Defence or endurance? Wink

Attack > Endurance > Defense > Attack

There is no best type. It depends on the situation (what type of stadium is being used and what type of beyblade your opponent is using). For example, if an attack stadium was being used, and your opponent was using a defense beyblade, you would be much more likely to beat your opponent with an edurance type beyblade.

(Dec. 19, 2009  11:41 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: lol i think you should just worry about what type suits you more. personally for me its defense first then attack Wink

If you always do that, you can be beaten fairly easily...
good ol' rock. nothin beats rock! rock!

paper!
(Dec. 20, 2009  12:00 AM)Aqua Wrote: If you always do that, you can be beaten fairly easily...

care to explain? o.-?
If I know you will always pick Defense, I will just pick Stamina every time I face you.
so whats got better upper attack quetz wheel or storm wheel?
(Dec. 20, 2009  12:35 AM)♥ Wrote: If I know you will always pick Defense, I will just pick Stamina every time I face you.

oh thats what that meant. hmm, now i see what the trouble to my comment was thanks Tongue_out
Just woundering would the stamina of a bey be affected by what Metal Wheel I use?
(Dec. 20, 2009  12:44 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Just woundering would the stamina of a bey be affected by what Metal Wheel I use?

im pretty sure it would
(Dec. 20, 2009  12:39 AM)bey tempest Wrote: so whats got better upper attack quetz wheel or storm wheel?

I prefer Quetz for Upper Attack.

(Dec. 20, 2009  12:44 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: Just woundering would the stamina of a bey be affected by what Metal Wheel I use?

Yes; Libra for example is very heavy, and therefore its Stamina is significantly reduced if compared to Flame, for example.