Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Looks pretty authentic to me.
(Sep. 02, 2009  3:16 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Beyblades-T...911.c0.m14

is that beyblade real?

im no expert but it looks real to me. although id wait for a reply from a member far more familiar with beyblades Tongue_out
(Sep. 02, 2009  3:16 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Beyblades-T...911.c0.m14

is that beyblade real?

It's real.

But do NOT buy from Toygalera. They're known to send fakes, even if what ordered was real. They can be pretty shady...
(Sep. 02, 2009  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wind Aquario 100HF/S, which is one of the eight beyblades you have a chance of getting in BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2.

Apparently it is not too useful though.

Why is it not that useful? Isn't it any good for a Attack Beyblade
RF is much better for Attack.

100HF/S has bad balance like S in Sharp Mode.
Whats the most BEST MFB beyblade out there without customizing?
(Sep. 02, 2009  3:42 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Whats the most BEST MFB beyblade out there without customizing?

Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Aqua I think it is safe to say that you are a beyblading GOD... Everytime I have a question you, or <3, or BeyBrad are the ones answering.. Therefore I apreciate all of your guyiz help...

But

with Storm Pegasis 105RF being out of the way

What is the Best beyblade customized in the following categories:

Attack:
Stamina:
Balance:
Defense:
(Sep. 02, 2009  3:55 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Aqua I think it is safe to say that you are a beyblading GOD... Everytime I have a question you, or <3, or BeyBrad are the ones answering.. Therefore I apreciate all of your guyiz help...

But

Attack:
Stamina:
Balance:
Defense:

Look in the Competitive Combos thread in the Beyblade Customizations subforum.
(Sep. 02, 2009  3:55 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Aqua I think it is safe to say that you are a beyblading GOD... Everytime I have a question you, or <3, or BeyBrad are the ones answering.. Therefore I apreciate all of your guyiz help...

I feel like chopped liver...oh well...

Quote:But

Attack:
Stamina:
Balance:
Defense:

Attack: answered
Stamina: VirgoDF145BS
Defense: Rock Leone 145WB/Libra145S (Reshuffle)/LibraDF145BS (booster)
Balance: Wolf125SF? (still pretty mediocre)
Where can I get a VirgoDF145BS, like where can I can a DF145 track, and a BS bottom.

and is it good to start off with a stadium and the following?

Starter Strom Pegasis 105 RF and Defense Stamina Reshuffle

Also, I heard of the light wheel combo set? or something like that what is that?
You need to look around a bit more ... you can find the answers to a lot of your questions if you'd just make the effort to find them.
Oh, he said customized, not uncustomized Uncertain That's what I get for reading his previous posts, then assuming he wanted the best uncustomized beyblades for the others.
(Sep. 02, 2009  4:25 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Oh, he said customized, not uncustomized Uncertain That's what I get for reading his previous posts, then assuming he wanted the best uncustomized beyblades for the others.

Well If I was going to get one uncustomized beyblade it would be, Storm Peggy 105RF, since the RF is like the best offensive bottom. But 105 is a like w.e track, so I would need a lower track such as 100 or 90. But I think 90 is pretty rare. And Im more of an attack type person, so I would probably get the storm Pegasis 105RF to start off with.

But I want to know Should I get the Stamina, Defense Reshuffle Set. Or like the Light Wheels thingy. I don't even know if I what it cosists of because I remeber it was some what good, but I just can't find post.
K

So I start off with Storm Pegasus 105RF, attack stadium, Defense Stamina Reshuffle set

probably around 70 huh?
(Sep. 02, 2009  4:14 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Also, I heard of the light wheel combo set? or something like that what is that?

I think you mean Random Booster Light (RBL), which is just a booster where you have a chance of randomly getting ONE beyblade out of the eight possibilities. But RBLs come with light wheels (which are plastic wheels), whereas the regular RBs come with metal wheels.
what good beyblades do I get out of the Defense Stamina, like what can I make out of them..?
(Sep. 02, 2009  5:14 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: what good beyblades do I get out of the Defense Stamina, like what can I make out of them..?

Can you try looking up stuff yourself?
K thanks alot, now I know what good I am getting woot woot...

U pawn
Ohh what I meant is not the Light booster thing, but the Hybird WHeel Match Set, is that any good?
(Sep. 02, 2009  5:49 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Ohh what I meant is not the Light booster thing, but the Hybird WHeel Match Set, is that any good?
If you are starting, yes, probably. This should most likely go in Purchase Consultation though, where that question was already answered.

And I really encourage you quite strongly to start looking up things a lot before asking questions. Seriously.