Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 01, 2009  5:28 AM)blake005 Wrote: A-131 Dranzer HM is it any good

No.
Hey, where can I buy some good quality paint for my plastic blades in Melbourne?
well after omegas question could u answer this?

hav u seen any orange master dragoons?

i got one for a xmas present 6 years ago
Omega, look for hobby stores. The sort that sell paint for models and such. You could find them with google or the phonebook or something. You'll also want a nice brush. We have a thread on the right sort of paints somewhere.......can't find it.....

And StormDriger, perhaps you mean Kid Dragoon? It looks the same as Master Dragoon except it has an 8 Wide instead of an 8 Heavy an is a yellow-orange colour.

Like this: http://www.beyblade.com/images_gear/gear_kiddragoon.jpg
no the dragoon on the bit chip is different
Well, Kid Dragoon came with two bit chips. Was it this perhaps?

.bmp   skarmorychip.bmp (Size: 392.59 KB / Downloads: 30)

Also, do you know if it was made by Takara or Hasbro? Because I don't really recall Hasbro making any orange Master Dragoons but god knows Takara made a bazillion recolours of practically everything. >_> Of course, other alternatives are that you switched the bit chip and forgot or that you picked up a fake.
Regarding painting blades, see this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Painting-Blades

God looking through my old posts is like hell.
if i was to organise a torny and get donations for WBO what would they go to?
(Aug. 01, 2009  3:56 PM)heero yuy Wrote: if i was to organise a torny and get donations for WBO what would they go to?

Supplies and web costs, mostly. However, if you run a tournament under the WBO you have to collect a $5 entrance fee from each entrant. Read the Event Guide.
Seeing as I'm of the tinkering sort I disassembled my bey launcher... yeah bad idea for not checking how to put it together again... main problem is figuring out the coil, any ideas?
i dont mean the beylauncher, but the light launcher... my mistake.
yikes,

that wasn't a good move. I have not been able to put mine back together after I had opened it. Confused
I just figured out how it goes in but i can't get the bloody thing to stay compressed long enough to finish the assembly...
Only downside to this problem is that my launches with the plauged launcher seem weaker... the prongs don't "jam" at the end of the pull so the bey seems to just be gliding off...... I wonder... brad do you see any real issues with this other than illegal modification?
Just wondering where I can find a Storm Pegasus or Just Regular Pegasus 100f or even a 100hf, also wondering what the main differences are between the flat and hole flat were in terms of attack and defense and stamina. also wondering if anyone is in texas, there are a few on the map but they dont seem to be active much.
ok first: no you cant, but there is a new blade called stardust pegasis which comes with a 100 track and a RF bottom.
about the difference, there is no noticble difference between them. but it is said that HF has some better stamina.

note: why do you want F or HF when you can get a RF?
You understand that Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are completely different beyblades? Nevertheless, you can find all Pegasis related items (Pegasis 105F, Pegasis 145D, Pegasis DX Set, Beybattle Try Set, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Hybrid Wheel Match Set and Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.) online. Check out the Bey Marketplace for info.
^you can find a stormpegasis100F and a Pegasis100HF online!?
Oh I suppose. I didn't think about that.....okay, edited.
well it looks exactly like the master dragoon white but its orange. also it was bought in asutralia and it sez wbba on the bottom
It's Master Dragoon from the BBA Championship series.
Sorry to ask but I'm very bad with the terminology with MFB but in a combo like (Metal Face) Libra C145/CH120 B/WB what does the C before the 145 stand for?

If possible is there one place where I could learn all of the terminologyand stats?
(Aug. 02, 2009  1:12 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: Sorry to ask but I'm very bad with the terminology with MFB but in a combo like (Metal Face) Libra C145/CH120 B/WB what does the C before the 145 stand for?

If possible is there one place where I could learn all of the terminologyand stats?

It depends on the combo.
C145 = Claw 145
CH120 = Change Height 120

It's the part's name.
thx for the insight on my blade
Does the small coil spring inside a light launcher do anything in the way launching a beyblade? Or does it just aid in keeping you from inserting the ripcord backwards?