Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 24, 2009  2:19 PM)strataking09 Wrote: is this a real beyblade: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-MG-BeyBlade-C...otohosting

No. That's not a beyblade, it's Cross Arms.
(Jun. 24, 2009  2:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: No. That's not a beyblade, it's Cross Arms.

LOL, I remember Brad and Spinster making fun of those on their video after War Room.
(Jun. 24, 2009  12:57 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: This question goes mainly to Bey Brad since we were talking about it in trhe HIGH PARK THROWDOWN forum and i wanted to switch it to here. IF anyone else can help that would be great.
I want to buy 5 items from dickson_c on eBay. I told Brad the prices were really low but the shipping was really high. He said it was part of the overall price. So how would i pay for all the items at once? Just add the all together? Oh, and really sorry if this should have gone into the purchase consultation thread

Yes.
Oh ok. Sorry i didnt reply earlier i messaged the guy he said add all the shipping cost together then deduct 10% thanks anyways brad!
Flame is for stamina right? WHat would be a good combo for utilizing it?
Flame? You talking about Flame Sagitarrio? If yeah then tell me how i can get it.
Umm he was asking his own question.

intoy has em last I checked. Also, while I realize that this is the Ask a Question thread, it's getting a bit tiresome. The past page has been dominated by your questions which mostly can be answered with a bit of reading around. Other mods haven't said it yet, but it does get tiresome seeing question after question from the same person.
Ok sorry about that. Just dont know where to look, so i take an easy way to people doing it for me.
where could I get a beylauncher by itself?
(Jun. 24, 2009  7:04 PM)raedesu Wrote: where could I get a beylauncher by itself?

Look around the different stores that are posted in the Stores with Beyblade in Stock thread.
eBay, other toy stores. Check around the forum, i don't have a link but i know its somewhere. It has all the stores that sell MFB.
(Jun. 24, 2009  5:44 PM)jsc Wrote: Flame is for stamina right? WHat would be a good combo for utilizing it?

Yes. And Flame Sagittario DF145D.
Are there any Zombie Combos for MFB?
Nope. No bearing part has been released yet.
So then what kind of combos are usually used in the MFB right now and what are good counters [If any]
Another question. For a beyblade to be in an MFB format, does it have to have all MFB parts?
Finally, what would be the smallest and biggest track?
Wut!?
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZ9xHIIrRU
2. Yeah, anything else is illegal, lol.
3.145(H145 is biggest)->tallest, 90->smallest
Try looking around :\
I cant find a side shot of Geminos or Bull. Are they good ARs for a Force Smash type beyblade? If not, what Ars are?
Also, i have been checking around but i can only find 105 tracks. Can you tell me a beyblade that has a 90 Track? I might go for a Smash attack beyblade instead cuz not a lot of heavy parts for Force smash. Witch one do you guys think is better?
Only quetzacoatl (ONE OF THE RAREST BLADES EVER) has a 90 track.but you have a chance of getting a 90 track in a booster (any booster and some stadiums)
I think it was Quetzecoatl that came with the 90 track, which is rare (though, you can get it with the game, idk if it still has the 90 track).
Th correct term is Wheel, and there are curerently no good force smash wheels. Gemios is average for smash attack, however. Again, read around some, it's not hard to find the answers to these questions.
(Jun. 24, 2009  7:10 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: eBay, other toy stores. Check around the forum, i don't have a link but i know its somewhere. It has all the stores that sell MFB.

Continue to take the easy route and you shall have a warning.

kay Wink
The number of sides and the shape. If it's small and heavy, it's heavy, if it's middle-sized, it's balance, and if it's lightweight and wide, it's wide. Then you put the number of sides it has in front of that, you should get something likme 8 Wide or 10 Heavy. 10 sided ones are the best and 6 sided ones are the worst, generally.