Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 16, 2009  9:15 PM)arnation Wrote: whats spamming?
Short/stupid, pointless, annoying messages.

Read the rules anyway.

This topic is reserved for questions about Beyblade.
if you paint a beyblades wheel would that make it illegal?
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:28 PM)tcith Wrote: if you paint a beyblades wheel would that make it illegal?

Quote from RB V6

Quote:While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may
use that are considered legal.
• Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured
and not affect the Beyblade's performance
Does Gaia Dragoon G's sub-attack ring have any use?
Not really, no.
Aquario 105F VS Wolf 125SF what one is beter and is it posible to get aquario not in random booster
Yeah besides RBV2 you can get it in the Attack and Balance ReShuffle Set Smile
You can get it in the attack& and balance reshuffle set. Aquario105F would win. Neither is very good, though.
is it good or bad to lubricate your launcher with silicone?

also is it better to launch without a grip coz i htink it is..

also how to perform sliding shoot without it flying out of the stadium!!! it just bounches out

maybe coz my grips fake .. any grips i shud buy?
It's legal, I think. It is legal to lubricate your launcher, I know that. But I don't know anything about silicone.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:42 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It's legal, I think. It is legal to lubricate your launcher, I know that. But I don't know anything about silicone.

wat do they lubrictae it with and is it good?
I wouldn't know either answer, as I have never tried it or read it being discussed. Sorry. Maybe another member knows......
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:47 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I wouldn't know either answer, as I have never tried it or read it being discussed. Sorry. Maybe another member knows......

ok
is it easier to launch with a griP?
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:49 AM)clericlaw Wrote: is it easier to launch with a griP?
Yes, the point of a grip launcher is to give you extra accuracy and power, most bladers find the grip easier to use then the regular launcher.
(Jun. 17, 2009  5:40 AM)clericlaw Wrote: is it good or bad to lubricate your launcher with silicone?

http://web.archive.org/web/2005031314145...ooter.html
http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/co...aunch.html

I guess that this should help ...
I just wanted to know.. if it's normal for my D125 track to rattle when it's attached to my D bottom, but not when it's attached to the B bottom?

Is mine just defected or is this problem for all of the D125 tracks?

Also, will rattling of the track affect performance?
Rattling of pieces within a beyblade while it's spinning is due to parts not nesting snugly. It will cause your blade to slow down faster due to entropic loss of rotational kinetic energy from internal friction, but not by much. Except during serious play, I don't worry about this. However, there are certain things you can do to minimize this. The easiest is to have multiples of parts. There will always be slight discrepancy between the shapes of 2 or more of the same part. Experiment until you find a particular set that nest together without rattling. The other option (though I'm not 100% positive if this is legal with MFB; this is a technique that was used mostly during Plastics era) is to cut a very thin strip of a sticker sheet off using a hobby knife, and adhere it to the contact surface in the blade. This will cause the part that attaches there to fit tighter, reducing the rattle.
Is there an article on the Beylaucnher at all? I just want to know what the insides look like. I took one apart, sorry Rocky, and the spring part that causes the auto retract fell out. I just want to know what I'm looking for. Cheers =D.
Pegasis 105F or Bull 125SF
Gaia Dragoon V or Dragoon F
Storm Pegasis 105RF or Dark Bull H145SD
Pegasis 105F or Pegasis 125D
Pegasis 105F or L Drago 105F
Pegasis 105F or Lighting L Drago 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF vs Pegasis 105F
Master Dranzer or Flash Leopard
Pegasis 105F vs Libra
What do you even mean, sago?
Which ones will win in the match
Really stupid since a good few in your list haven't even been released yet Tired
As well as that, it's completely irrelevant, it doesn't matter which would win in a match since you wouldn't use any of them uncustomized..
Either one could win the match........
Also, it would depend on the stadium and the skills of each blader. Tongue_out