Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

At the moment im searching for a use for the fs bottom. I think thats the best part of gemios, which isn't necessarily saying much but still. I will be starting tests on it.
Anyone got any idea what the hell this is?
It was in this months corocoro scans, I'm not sure if it's just a Storm Pegasis recolor or not.
Think it might be a freebie when bought with something else.
Attached Files

.png   Picture 3.png (Size: 152.06 KB / Downloads: 56)
Yeh it looks like a Storm Pegasis re-colour, and I want it... It looks amazing!
Agreed, reminds me of the metal masters recolors Hasbro did Grin The question is, how do we get such a thing Tired?
Anyone here read Japanese?
(May. 19, 2009  3:24 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Anyone got any idea what the hell this is?
It was in this months corocoro scans, I'm not sure if it's just a Storm Pegasis recolor or not.
Think it might be a freebie when bought with something else.
It either comes with the second manga volume (06/26) or the first DVD (07/15).
Shall have to find somewhere to order both...
(May. 19, 2009  5:06 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Shall have to find somewhere to order both...
HMV should have both.

In a while, I will try to figure which item exactly this pink Storm Pegasis comes with.
My bottom of my Pegasis 105F, is so damaged because it has been spinning on rocky concrete. What should I do to make it better?
(May. 19, 2009  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: HMV should have both.

In a while, I will try to figure which item exactly this pink Storm Pegasis comes with.
... Are we thinking of the same HMV http://hmv.com/hmvweb/home.do ?
Because I'm pretty sure HMV don't do manga for one, and I've never seen anything other than dubbed anime in there.

(May. 19, 2009  5:13 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: My bottom of my Pegasis 105F, is so damaged because it has been spinning on rocky concrete. What should I do to make it better?
Firstly, you're a total idiot for using it anywhere near concrete...
Secondly, the only real way is to just keep using it in a plastic stadium INDOORS, until the surface wears down to flat rubber again.
(May. 19, 2009  5:13 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: My bottom of my Pegasis 105F, is so damaged because it has been spinning on rocky concrete. What should I do to make it better?

You can't. Its your own fault for lauching it on rocky concrete. Just buy a stadium, I thought you already have one? Launching beyblades which aren't in a stadium damage the tips.

Edit: Beaten by DD XD
(May. 19, 2009  5:17 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: flat rubber again.

Pegasis105F doesn't have an RF. Speechless
(I'm not a total idiot) Well I was playing in school and I didn't use the beyblade on concrete. I used it in a plastic staduim and got knocked out. Plus, we can't go indoors at school.
Next time put a coat or something underneath the stadium, so if it does come out of the stadium, the fabric will stop it.
Rubber rotating at a high speed against just plastic gives it enough wear and tear as it is, concrete, you might as well have just launched it on to a cheese grater.
(May. 19, 2009  5:19 PM)Driger Wrote: Pegasis105F doesn't have an RF. Speechless
Sorry, been looking for a second storm pegasis for the last 4 hours, think it's starting to get to me XD
Don't think the epicness of Deikailos storm pegasis collection helped either.
(May. 19, 2009  5:17 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: ... Are we thinking of the same HMV http://hmv.com/hmvweb/home.do ?
Because I'm pretty sure HMV don't do manga for one, and I've never seen anything other than dubbed anime in there.
No, I am talking about HMV Japan. They are very reliable; I will probably still order from them this summer.

After thoroughly reading that scan, I am not even certain where the pink Storm Pegasis is supposed to be included. If it helps, the title obviously talks about a book. I will keep looking for that ...
They also mention the end of May.
I'll have to check it out in the future, just don't want to get whacked with shipping and import tax.
Might be worth it for that Storm Pegasis though, it's beautiful ><
Cheers for looking in to it Kai-V, sling me a PM if you find out anymore information?
(May. 19, 2009  6:56 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I'll have to check it out in the future, just don't want to get whacked with shipping and import tax.
Might be worth it for that Storm Pegasis though, it's beautiful ><
Cheers for looking in to it Kai-V, sling me a PM if you find out anymore information?
I think extra prices were fine. Obviously, if you purchase only one or two items, shipping could be considered 'high', but I am sure it is that way everywhere. Certainly something else could interest you there ...

OK.
Wow, I hope it comes with the manga, I wouldn't mind owning that. Grin Was tempted to buy the first volume the other day but no way am I paying fees and such for one item. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 19, 2009  11:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow, I hope it comes with the manga, I wouldn't mind owning that. Grin Was tempted to buy the first volume the other day but no way am I paying fees and such for one item. Pinching_eyes_2
Not quite so painful paying for it when it comes with a storm pegasis XD
Can anyone take a picture of the Jumping Base Tiger Defenser? Can't work out from the google pics if the sticker gradiates from Black to Orange as with the normal stickers or Blue to Orange. Kinda wanna know what shade too. :X

Also, was this the original Megaro Arm or was it opaque? I totally can't remember. Pinching_eyes_2
is DF145 any good with defense combos? if not what is it good with?
No it's bad. Either WD145 or my favourite D125. (Im personally not a fan of WD145)
yeah personally for defence i'd go with the 125, or possibly even lower, but nothing below 105
HEY WBO!
another question....does the dragoon MS UV comes only as an RC?
cause dragoon MS comes in both.
plz reply
thnx
Your wording is a little confusing......the only part that is totally the same is the Circle Wide. The ARs differ as well. See: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...GMSUV8.png
I dont understand what you mean? Confused
(May. 21, 2009  5:18 PM)keshav22 Wrote: HEY WBO!
another question....does the dragoon MS UV comes only as an RC?
cause dragoon MS comes in both.
plz reply
thnx

ummm... what?

RC = Running Core, or do you mean RC as in Remote Control. If you do then, none of the HMS beyblades come in remote control.