Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 18, 2009  4:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: The one from RBV2. D125BS

@ cutewolfsam: Pisces D125BS is stamina.
Can someone show me a picture of Easy Shooter Power Custom?
What the hell is that? I've never heard of it. Gasp Well I've heard of EZ Shooter but.........is it a grip or a grip add on? Gasp
Also the Spring Version
Oooooh, so it has 10......cogs? Should that not be teeth? D:
I saw a pic ages ago of that launcher, but I cannot find that link anywhere now....
Are you agreeing or disagreeing? Surely it doesn't have 10 whole cogs in there? D: The standard ones only have like 2....
EZ Shooter Power Custom has 10 TEETH, instead of the regular 9.
There's still (To the best of my knowledge) only two cogs in there. Tongue_out
Thank God. I had quite a fright then. XD
is there a way to tell without opening up the launcher? I cant unscrew it the screwdriver keeps falling off
What are you trying to tell? The stuff about the cogs? We kinda know that now. There's a picture of an open launcher on the link Anu poster, plus I have a clear one which I'm staring at right now. XD I just got confused by Arjuns post and the wiki. ^^;

Or are you perhaps trying to tell whether yours is a Power Custom or not? :X
Ah no worries.
Does
AR: Driger G
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Driger F

have a good attack/endurance?
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: What are you trying to tell? The stuff about the cogs? We kinda know that now. There's a picture of an open launcher on the link Anu poster, plus I have a clear one which I'm staring at right now. XD I just got confused by Arjuns post and the wiki. ^^;

Or are you perhaps trying to tell whether yours is a Power Custom or not? :X

Yeah, I misread the question; just disregard what I said.Pinching_eyes_2

The Eazy Shooter Power Custom looks very different from the normal shooter. You would be able to tell just by looking at it. It was quite unergonomic if my memory serves me right.
Could you possibly change the wiki then? It says 9-10 cogs at the moment. XD
And I really wanna see a pic of this too now. Pinching_eyes_2

And no Driger. You can't really have both attack and endurance anyways but that is good for neither of them. Tongue_out
Is Driger G's first clutch base any good? Im trying to learn as much as possible XD
None of the Engine Gear bases are really good. Tongue_out
Wolborg 4 Tongue_out
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:49 PM)Giga Wrote: Wolborg 4 Tongue_out

Dammit, that one completely slipped my mind.
I was thinking of the blades like the 'G' blades, and Metal Driger.
Of course I completely forgot Wolborg 4.
Are uncustomized Driger V2's strong?
Driger V2 is a very useful beyblade! It's pretty good and balanced uncustomized and if you have one then you can make some good combos. Joyful_3
Not to be a kill joy or anything, but if Driger V2 is knocked out of balance the blade base would scrape against the stadium (i think)
Lol, I meant balanced as in good at attack, defence and stamina. If it was hit hard that would probably happen but it's generally quite sturdy I think.
Still, I may have bigged it up a bit much. I just really like it as a blade. XD
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:16 PM)Crimson Wrote: EZ Shooter Power Custom has 10 TEETH, instead of the regular 9.
There's still (To the best of my knowledge) only two cogs in there. Tongue_out

Oops. Lips_sealed

Fixed it. It now says "teeth" instead of "cogs".
In the new mfb series what does the beypointer do