Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 28, 2009  8:58 AM)Giga Wrote: Luck

Sweeeeeet Grin
Congrats!

All boosters have a small chance to come with the Face, Track or Bottom of Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
Wow, that's awesome. Gratz.
Stupid question here!

I seem to remember that, when Hasbro was still making blades, I heard that somewhere that Hasbro had a list of all the Bit Beast's powers in the game.
1. Is this true?
2. Is it still on the net?

Stupid question ends here.
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:24 PM)fragbait Wrote: Stupid question here!

I seem to remember that, when Hasbro was still making blades, I heard that somewhere that Hasbro had a list of all the Bit Beast's powers in the game.
1. Is this true?

Not sure about #1, but in #2, if youre talking about the old US beyblade site, its still up: www.beyblade.com
(Mar. 28, 2009  10:24 PM)fragbait Wrote: Stupid question here!

1. Is this true?

What exactly do you mean by powers? Their special attacks like 'Galaxy Storm' or something?
No, like that had In Game powers. I swear I'm not making this up. Like, abilities that affect the actual game.
Yeah, I remember those.

It was like, "If your opponent has a draciel bit beast, you can't use a grip on your laucher" or, "If you have a dragoon bit beast, your opponent can only use beyblades unchanged out of the box"
Thanks! If anyone can find that, it would be awesome! Just for nostalgia of course.

Another question: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb15-shooter-g...mo6vpuuh96
Compatible with MFB launcher?
(Mar. 29, 2009  12:12 AM)fragbait Wrote: Thanks! If anyone can find that, it would be awesome! Just for nostalgia of course.

Another question: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb15-shooter-g...mo6vpuuh96
Compatible with MFB launcher?

Yes. It was made specifically for the MFB launcher and the Beylauncher.
I feel stupid now, it's in the MFB section of the site.<=====Stupid.
All the prices of Beyblades have gone down on theINtoy... after I buy a Capricorne for the original price it was put up as :\ Wonder why they put all the prices down.
New stuff is probably coming in. They want to make room?
(Mar. 29, 2009  12:32 AM)fragbait Wrote: New stuff is probably coming in. They want to make room?

Yeah, all the new MFB products should be coming in by next week. So I suggest you wait till then.
it would help if the picture worked
Yeah...I clicked the Show Details button but it just took me to some toy site that doesn't even have blades.
Are you 'lowd to change the MG WD sides in between battles?
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:10 AM)Giga Wrote: Are you 'lowd to change the MG WD sides in between battles?

No.
(Mar. 29, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No.

But you're allowed to change beyblades between battles, right?
(Mar. 29, 2009  4:37 PM)Commie Wrote: But you're allowed to change beyblades between battles, right?

Yes. You can change beyblades for different beybattles. But you can't change your beyblade in rounds of a battle.

WBO Official Rules Booklet Wrote:Selection of Beyblade and Launcher
• The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is
attached to the Shooter. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade
must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle.

• The Blader is free to select a different Shooter or, in the case of a Dual Shooter, Spin
Direction, unless they have already attached the Beyblade or inserted a Winder. Once
either of these actions have been performed, the Shooter cannot be changed. In the case
of the Dual Shooter, the spin direction can be changed between rounds.
can someone please tell me were i can find a electronic launcher everywere i look there out of stock
Attached Files

.jpg   automatic launcher.jpg (Size: 1.54 KB / Downloads: 101)