Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is up with all these unesassary(argh, sp?) posts? Also, there is a thread for that in the Beyblade Anime & Manga section, I think.
There is a favorite beyblades thread.

*Pichu beat me
yah this is ASK a QUESTION
not have a little chat (iv been doing this my self so sorry)
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:19 PM)Driger570 Wrote: what the

This isn't a chat room. Stop making useless, short posts like this. Its spamming the topic.
sorry for chatting but we are asking questions
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:22 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: sorry for chatting but we are asking questions

Not serious beyblade-related questions. Seriously, your just being smart now.
so whats the topic

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
I don't think you should be posts like this...

(Jan. 10, 2009  9:18 PM)Driger570 Wrote: OH
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:19 PM)Driger570 Wrote: what the
i never new that was you draciel 09 or giga

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:22 PM)Driger570 Wrote: so whats the topic

um Ask a Question, Get an Answer
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:25 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: has anyone bladed today

This is not quite the type of question that this topic is for.
I would suggest this topic for random discussions.
Or even better, instant messaging programs!
not those type of questions XD
questions like
Witch would be better for a zombie, Bearing Stinger or Wolborg?
and in answer to your question yes
Guys, please stop making unproductive posts. This is the Ask a question, get an answer thread. If you don't have a question, or an answer to someones question, don't post.
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:27 PM)Giga Wrote: not those type of questions XD
questions like
Witch would be better for a zombie, Bearing Stinger or Wolborg

Yes, things related to competitive battling, such as how parts can be used and what is counted a legal.
Kei are you talking to me?
also is Roller Defenser AR good (or legal ) without the rollers
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Kei are you talking to me?

I am quite sure it's completely illegal.
In fact, I don't think there are any ARs that are still legal if you remove pieces.
darn thats annoying cause that is a good zombie AR isnt it?
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: also is Roller Defenser AR good (or legal ) without the rollers

IMO i don't think it would be legal because it would be removing a part of the attack ring which is illegal. It's kind of like blades with sub-attack rings you can change the sub-AR but one would still have to be on the blade for it to be legal.
how much spin does a beyblade need to destroy it oponents blade or go right through it making it shatter
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: also is Roller Defenser AR good (or legal ) without the rollers

IMO i don't think it would be legal because it would be removing a part of the attack ring which is illegal. It's kind of like blades with sub-attack rings you can change the sub-AR but one would still have to be on the blade for it to be legal.

(Jan. 10, 2009  9:33 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Kei are you talking to me?

I am quite sure it's completely illegal.
In fact, I don't think there are any ARs that are still legal if you remove pieces.

my question was already answered
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:38 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: how much spin does a beyblade need to destroy it oponents blade or go right through it making it shatter

it depends on the blade and you shoudnt want to destroy other blades
IMO, I think it would depend more on breakable parts rather than spin. Some common breakable parts are:
Uriel BB, Draciel V2 SP, Gabriel AR(Takara), Wing Cross(Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and Gekiryu-Oh), etc. I'm sure there are lots more, correct me if I'n wrong someone.
Beat to it.
(Jan. 10, 2009  9:34 PM)Giga Wrote: darn thats annoying cause that is a good zombie AR isnt it?

Along with Wide Survivor + a bearing base, it was used mainly for Zombie blades.
Though the Gyro AR was preferred by many.