Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can he afford both though? also um y ask if your know witch 1 u want already?
I no wolborg is better but the only way it can win is buy endrurance. i think i just save up for about 2 weeks and buy both thanks for the info guys.
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:58 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: I no wolborg is better but the only way it can win is buy endrurance. i think i just save up for about 2 weeks and buy both thanks for the info guys.

but the only way dragoon ms can win is by attack, which is a lot harder to use, and you're going to need to customize dragoon ms to get it to do anything good
glad 2 help dude
Also Witch Circle WD is best for a defense combo?
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:02 PM)draciel09 Wrote: glad 2 help dude
Also Witch Circle WD is best for a defense combo?

depends on the other parts
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:58 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: I no wolborg is better but the only way it can win is buy endrurance. i think i just save up for about 2 weeks and buy both thanks for the info guys.

but the only way dragoon ms can win is by attack, which is a lot harder to use, and you're going to need to customize dragoon ms to get it to do anything good

The only good part is the RC I think?
Am I right? Or is the WD good?
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:04 PM)draciel09 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  9:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

The only good part is the RC I think?
Am I right? Or is the WD good?

Circle Wide is pretty useful but there's loads of ways to get it.

Seriously, Wolborg MS is the strongest Beyblade ever. Get it.
Circle Wide for Smash and Endurance combo.
Hey anyone know why doesnt my pegasis beyblade ever launches the shooter ever time i pull the winder?
(Jan. 08, 2009  12:41 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Hey anyone know why doesnt my pegasis beyblade ever launches the shooter ever time i pull the winder?

erm what
the problem is that when i lauch my mfb pegasis beyblade it doesnt come off the shooter.so im asking why?
(Jan. 08, 2009  12:57 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: the problem is that when i lauch my mfb pegasis beyblade it doesnt come off the shooter.so im asking why?

Sounds like there's a problem with your shooter. Can you freely move the prongs in both directions when the winder isn't inserted?
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  12:57 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: the problem is that when i lauch my mfb pegasis beyblade it doesnt come off the shooter.so im asking why?

Sounds like there's a problem with your shooter. Can you freely move the prongs in both directions when the winder isn't inserted?

both dirctions i dont get it the prongs move forward and backward with the winder bot without hte winder?it only goes backward
Okay, I just broke my special edition Draciel G base. I forgot how fragile it is. I wanted one that wasn't Draciel green.

I can't find them on eBay anymore. However...

If I recall correctly, doesn't Hasbro's Orthrus G have an ice blue Draciel G base?
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:34 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:

both dirctions i dont get it the prongs move forward and backward with the winder bot without hte winder?it only goes backward

Hmm. What happens when Pegasis fails to come off your shooter? Does the Beyblade keep moving on the shooter?
(Jan. 08, 2009  2:56 AM)Anubis Wrote: Okay, I just broke my special edition Draciel G base. I forgot how fragile it is. I wanted one that wasn't Draciel green.

I can't find them on eBay anymore. However...

If I recall correctly, doesn't Hasbro's Orthrus G have an ice blue Draciel G base?

Correct.
I have a 8 balance weight disk. However inside the trench is 8 small indented circles does anyone no anything about this WD?
Does it look like this?

[Image: s-ribolberattack.jpg]

If not then it may be a fake? How indented are the circles?
What are the rules to do with rubber tip changing?

for instance :- Can you use a dragoon s rubber tip on another blade that could use the tip?

And I know you can turn tips upside (like with uriel 2) but are there any guidelines behind this as well? as with the picture on the wiki of the dragoon s with it's tip attached on the outside of the base rather than the inside.
(Jan. 08, 2009  7:25 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: What are the rules to do with rubber tip changing?

for instance :- Can you use a dragoon s rubber tip on another blade that could use the tip?

And I know you can turn tips upside (like with uriel 2) but are there any guidelines behind this as well? as with the picture on the wiki of the dragoon s with it's tip attached on the outside of the base rather than the inside.

Oh is that what's up with it? I thought my friends Dragoon S was just really worn but I guess it was attached on the inside......as well as being rather worn anyways.......
(Jan. 08, 2009  7:25 PM)Dreamborn Wrote: What are the rules to do with rubber tip changing?

Turning tips upside down applies to Uriel 2 only (it's part of its gimmick). The Dragoon S picture on the wiki, seems like it has the tip glued and would be illegal anyways since it's upside down.
As for changing tips, you can change stuff like Dragoon V/V2 or Uriel/Wolborg 03 around to use in other bases they fit, but you can't change Dragoon S's tip around (it's not "supposed to come off", although it can...), etc.
(Jan. 08, 2009  7:17 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Does it look like this?

[Image: s-ribolberattack.jpg]

If not then it may be a fake? How indented are the circles?
No its got them just inside the trench iv got photos il show them later when i can upload them
I think it's prolly just the way they are made but photos will be good. Smile
iv also done a comparison shot compared to a normal 8 balance
(Jan. 08, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:34 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:

Hmm. What happens when Pegasis fails to come off your shooter? Does the Beyblade keep moving on the shooter?

Sorry for the late reply got sleepy and had school.but when i pull the ripcord as you said it just keeps spinning on the shooter only sometimes if i like shake it comes off spinning or it launches off the shooter late.