Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 13, 2008  2:51 PM)Sasch Wrote: Can anybody tell me the weight of the packaging of the MFB Random Boosters? I mean the weight of the whole package including bags and instruction sheets and everything that comes with it except for the bey and the tool.
59 grams, according to Amazon.
(Dec. 13, 2008  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:56 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Brad, do u think u can post up the pictures of the broken aries and libra?..i would like to see them but i cant find the link since i cant read japanese

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100075962761
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100075528569

GT-X seems to have bad luck.

Those does not seem battle breaks else those wheels are really fragile, I only experienced such breaks in my smash turtles and spiral uppers Unhappy
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The previous thread was getting pretty crowded and off-topic, so please use this thread from now on. Thanks!

Hey guys i just wanna know how you train beybladding.
a quick quetion about amazon jp do you need moj to order or is it stright up just like amazon.com or .co.uk?
(Dec. 14, 2008  5:17 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: a quick quetion about amazon jp do you need moj to order or is it stright up just like amazon.com or .co.uk?

Just in the case of .com or co.uk versions of amazon, co.jp one is Japan exclusive, thus, your only choice is MOJ(as far as I know), if you're not resided in Japan or there's anyone you know well there...
(Dec. 14, 2008  12:58 PM)Bey Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The previous thread was getting pretty crowded and off-topic, so please use this thread from now on. Thanks!

I'd say knowledge comes before anything, then you could actually start to practice shooting techniques.
(Dec. 14, 2008  12:58 PM)Bey Lord Wrote:

Um, play Beyblade. :pwn:
Playing is the first step, wither with yourself or with others. Others are preferred as you will always have a fair battle. You then need to observe the Beyblades and read up on information regarding each blade. Right here should be your first port of call.
Is the MagneStadium (the clear top part) the same as the Wide Attack?
It's takara.
Ok I believe years ago, according to Beholder(I think), it was legal to take out the stopper of the EZ shooter. With it gone, the winder would still spin but the blade itself would have a higher spin rate.

Is this still legal or not? And if so I guess it's not relevant for the MFB shooters.
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:21 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Ok I believe years ago, according to Beholder(I think), it was legal to take out the stopper of the EZ shooter. With it gone, the winder would still spin but the blade itself would have a higher spin rate.

Is this still legal or not? And if so I guess it's not relevant for the MFB shooters.

This is definitely not legal.
When I went to buy a bey stadium i was going to get the one that folds up and it also has magnets underneath it...
(Dec. 16, 2008  10:05 AM)beybi Wrote: When I went to buy a bey stadium i was going to get the one that folds up and it also has magnets underneath it...

That's not really a question..Lol.
And it's called the 'Mobile stadium'
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:21 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Ok I believe years ago, according to Beholder(I think), it was legal to take out the stopper of the EZ shooter. With it gone, the winder would still spin but the blade itself would have a higher spin rate.

This would be illegal as brad said. The reason...you are modifying your equipment to the point of which your giving yourself an unfair advantage over your opponent.
Yeah, thought so.

As for Beybi, if you needed a suggestion for a stadium, I'd go for Tornado Balance.
Or....Beybi could just buy the MFB Attack Style Stadium...
(Dec. 17, 2008  1:40 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Or....Beybi could just buy the MFB Attack Style Stadium...

I told her about Theintoy site,she said she is going to get the Endurance stadium.
Does anyone one of you own a picture of Dranzer Metal Flame?
(Dec. 17, 2008  7:30 PM)flaps Wrote: Does anyone one of you own a picture of Dranzer Metal Flame?

Just found this:

[Image: B1242F4374T60483_0f143db1a3dfe8078422335e16a4b7f6.jpg]

From here:
http://www.buildboard.com/viewtopic.php/...4/60483/0/
Okay I just realised I have no idea what Driger F does. I mean the base...it has weird pieces of metal and springs and stuff.....but do they actually do anything? Because on mine they just seem to wobble and create a lower spin time...

Actually it's the tip that is wobbly. But my question still stands.

EDIT: Another question. As I'm still trying to learn all the physics side and everything, can someone quickly explain the pro's and con's of weight in a Beyblade? Or at least clarify what I've already been told....
As in I've heard people say that it's good to have an attack blade weighing a lot so that it has more force behind it and it doesn't just bounce back and lose spin when it hits. But i've also heard people saying that it is good to have a defensive Beyblade weighing a lot so it withstands attack. So......does that mean having a light Beyblade is totally pointless? Or are there good points to that as well? Also, would a heavier blade spin for longer? And would that also depend on the tip?

Wow, I feel like an idiot for having to ask all that. >//////<

EDIT2: Thought of another question. XD Anyone know the official pronounciation of Quetzlcoatl? Or however it's spelled.....
The metal parts in Driger F's base are pressed outside by centrifugal forces when it's spinning fast, they hold the tip in place and make it work like a normal flat tip. At a lower spin rate, the tip is released and can spin freely, so the blade doesn't move that much anymore.
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:23 PM)Sasch Wrote: The metal parts in Driger F's base are pressed outside by centrifugal forces when it's spinning fast, they hold the tip in place and make it work like a normal flat tip. At a lower spin rate, the tip is released and can spin freely, so the blade doesn't move that much anymore.

Ah okay. That makes sense. Grin *goes to try it out and have a look*

*spins beyblade onto stupidly small lid of box*

*beyblade bounces off, flies across the room and hits excercise bike*

Well that was stupid. Pinching_eyes_2

*attempts to spin beyblade again keeping hand super still*

*beyblade bounces up and hits my hand*

Ow. Well I guess I'll just ask you guys again. Anyone know if this base is any good/does what it's supposed to well? Uncertain
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:20 PM)yruahippo Wrote: EDIT2: Thought of another question. XD Anyone know the official pronounciation of Quetzlcoatl? Or however it's spelled.....
Quetzalcoatl.
With an American accent, the pronunciation is indicated here :
http://www.bartleby.com/61/80/Q0028000.html

If you want to hear the Japanese pronunciation, let me know.
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  6:20 PM)yruahippo Wrote: EDIT2: Thought of another question. XD Anyone know the official pronounciation of Quetzlcoatl? Or however it's spelled.....
Quetzalcoatl.
With an American accent, the pronunciation is indicated here :
http://www.bartleby.com/61/80/Q0028000.html

If you want to hear the Japanese pronunciation, let me know.

Ketsol-ko-uttle. Uncertain
Lol. Okay. It's not how I imagined it to be pronounced then. XD
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:29 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  7:23 PM)Sasch Wrote: The metal parts in Driger F's base are pressed outside by centrifugal forces when it's spinning fast, they hold the tip in place and make it work like a normal flat tip. At a lower spin rate, the tip is released and can spin freely, so the blade doesn't move that much anymore.

Ow. Well I guess I'll just ask you guys again. Anyone know if this base is any good/does what it's supposed to well? Uncertain

Not really. At low speeds, the flat tip doesn't do much for stamina, and the endurance of the blade isn't helped much by the clutch's release. At high speeds, it acts just like any attack type, nothing special.

Overall, there are better options.