Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

In terms of durability, how are MFBs compared to HMS? Has anyone faced any problems with an MFB breaking?
(Dec. 11, 2008  4:27 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: In terms of durability, how are MFBs compared to HMS? Has anyone faced any problems with an MFB breaking?

I've see a broken Aries and Libra. That's it.
(Dec. 11, 2008  4:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  4:27 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: In terms of durability, how are MFBs compared to HMS? Has anyone faced any problems with an MFB breaking?

I've a broken Aries and Libra. That's it.
Ouch. Care to share in what way? I looked in the breaks topic and didn't see anything.

Also, didn't you just get Aries today?
I meant to say I've seen a broken Aries and Libra on Japanese forums.
(Dec. 11, 2008  5:00 PM)Devoured Death Wrote: does Dranzer G and S have any uses?

They can be used for stuff, but there are better parts out there that make them obsolete.
Brad, do you still have the address of that Jap. forum?
I'd like to visit it Tongue_out
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:12 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Brad, do you still have the address of that Jap. forum?
I'd like to visit it Tongue_out

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609
Can anyone please identify what these bases are from? Uncertain

[Image: IMG_1190.jpg]
from roller attacker it just flat base and the other is from master dragoon metal dranzer its just sg flat

and my quetion is what should the shaft change from wolbrog 1 to beraing stingers look like ive dont the gange and it looks real low so how should it look? and one got some pics if you can take them that whuold be awsome
Some sort of Draciel.......quick indentification needed please. ^^;

[Image: IMG_1192.jpg]
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser.
Draciel MBD BB. Useful part.
So Brad, I know you mentioned that I should start out with a ReShuffle instead of a Starter first. Do ReShuffle's have the RipCord and Shooter? If they do, is there only one with it?
You get the String shooter In the attack & balance set (I personally hate it) and the Shooter grip in the defence and stamina set. So The Re-shuffles are good but I would buy like a Starter aswell just for the shooter & ripcord.
(Dec. 12, 2008  12:40 AM)Blitz Wrote: You get the String shooter In the attack & balance set (I personally hate it) and the Shooter grip in the defence and stamina set. So The Re-shuffles are good but I would buy like a Starter aswell just for the shooter & ripcord.

I think I'll do that then. Thanks Grin
Brad, do u think u can post up the pictures of the broken aries and libra?..i would like to see them but i cant find the link since i cant read japanese
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:56 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Brad, do u think u can post up the pictures of the broken aries and libra?..i would like to see them but i cant find the link since i cant read japanese

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100075962761
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100075528569

GT-X seems to have bad luck.
Those breaks look horrible... Thank goodness it hasn't happened to anyone else. BTW, has anyone had any problems with D125? My D125 ruins our faces(bends the screw things that stick out on the face), is really loose(the tips shake really bad) and is crooked(because of the face problem, though is okay with the Sagg. wheel as of now). My bro and I are miffed cause we were gonna try alot of different combos with it until we realized it was messing up our Faces.
those breaks look almost impossible...thats crazy..he must blade a lot or doesnt take care of them..even a freak accident could have caused that..watever the case was, two interesting breaks from two great blades
(Dec. 13, 2008  1:47 PM)Bluezee Wrote: those breaks look almost impossible...thats crazy..he must blade a lot or doesnt take care of them..even a freak accident could have caused that..watever the case was, two interesting breaks from two great blades

What do you mean, "not take care of them"?
Can anybody tell me the weight of the packaging of the MFB Random Boosters? I mean the weight of the whole package including bags and instruction sheets and everything that comes with it except for the bey and the tool.
You trying to figure out what parts are in it lol?
no, I want to calculate the weight of a box of 24 to know what the shipping will be.