Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 07, 2008  10:19 PM)Raiyu Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it there. I haven't been here in a while and some things have changed. Again, I'm very sorry.

It's no problem. Smile
Could someone tell me the different weight disks? I don't know what there called.
You can see them on Bey-Uk
(Dec. 06, 2008  4:28 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Not sure whether the Wiki has such a section or a full category anyway?

I have a full list (excluding some Takara only disks) on my site. All links are provided below:

6 Balance
6 Heavy
6 Wide
8 Balance
8 Heavy
8 Wide
10 Balance
10 Heavy
10 Wide
Magnetic Weight Disk
Wide Attack
Hidden Spirit Weight Disk (Illegal in official & WBO ruled battles)
Circle Balance
Cicle Heavy
Circle Wide
Custom Weight Disk *We have one on my site BeyWiki's is better.
(Dec. 09, 2008  2:03 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: You can see them on Bey-Uk
(Dec. 06, 2008  4:28 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Not sure whether the Wiki has such a section or a full category anyway?

I have a full list (excluding some Takara only disks) on my site. All links are provided below:

6 Balance
6 Heavy
6 Wide
8 Balance
8 Heavy
8 Wide
10 Balance
10 Heavy
10 Wide
Magnetic Weight Disk
Wide Attack
Hidden Spirit Weight Disk (Illegal in official & WBO ruled battles)
Circle Balance
Cicle Heavy
Circle Wide
Custom Weight Disk *We have one on my site BeyWiki's is better.

Thank you so much.
I want to know if the new Metal Fight BeyBlades are available in Hong Kong?
(Dec. 09, 2008  1:07 PM)Wraith2000 Wrote: I want to know if the new Metal Fight BeyBlades are available in Hong Kong?
Yes.
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2400.html
Thanks mate.

Another question.

Which of the MF Blades would you reccommend? The only ones know of are the four starters Pinching_eyes

I've been away for ages, and I'm catching up, albeit slowly.
Libra DF145BS is your best bet at the moment as far as I'm aware.
Libra 145? Thats a booster pack isn't it?

Thanks, everyone has been helpful.
(Dec. 09, 2008  8:29 PM)Wraith2000 Wrote: Libra 145? Thats a booster pack isn't it?

Thanks, everyone has been helpful.

The booster has DF(Down Force)145BS(Ball Sharp)
I'm not sure what the starter is but.
No no, sorry Libra DF145BS is a booster only, there is no starter for Libra. For a starter I would get Pegasis 105F or Bull 125SF. Leone 145D is another option.

May I also state that Boosters DO NOT contain a shooter and rip cord.
People are really quick to respond on here.

Yeah, I know boosters don't contain ripcords and such.

Is Wolf105F any good? It looks sweet.

If not, I'll be getting Leone145D and LibraDF145BS, courtesy of my good friend from Hong Kong.

I'd also like to know if its advisable to use MF BeyBlades in a plastic generation stadium.
If I were you, I'd wait for the Reshuffle sets to come out in HK and get those.
Can't wait I'm afraid. My friend goes back to Hong Kong over Christmas break, and brings back requests from the class.
(Dec. 09, 2008  9:13 PM)Wraith2000 Wrote: Can't wait I'm afraid. My friend goes back to Hong Kong over Christmas break, and brings back requests from the class.

Hmm. If I were you I would get WolfD125B and LibraDF145BS.
Is WolfD125B a starter?

Well, If it isn't I can just get the Launcher separately.
Yeh wolf D125B is a starter
and I agree with brad would be better to get Libra DF145BS & Wolf D125B
Has anybody else managed to get a powerful launch from the string shooter? I managed to get a full powered launch once yesterday. I ripped the string so hold the launch jolted and I thought the string was going to snap.

Does anybody know the weight of the Bound Attacker, Bound Attack, Attack Ring,? This would be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody know the weight of the Shadow Driger/ Death Driger, Star Shape, Attack Ring? This would be greatly appreciated.
I would ask this little question : What is the force smash ? please.
How do I affilate with WBO?
How do i Affilate with WBO?
Talk to Bey Brad.
Why do you need to ask the question twice?

Why do you need to ask the question twice?
(Dec. 10, 2008  8:12 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: I would ask this little question : What is the force smash ? please.

Force smash is the opposite of upper attack. Its a type of combination that trys to push the other beyblade down, causing it to go of balance/slow down/stop spinning.
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:38 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Has anybody else managed to get a powerful launch from the string shooter? I managed to get a full powered launch once yesterday. I ripped the string so hold the launch jolted and I thought the string was going to snap.

Does anybody know the weight of the Bound Attacker, Bound Attack, Attack Ring,? This would be greatly appreciated.

Does anybody know the weight of the Shadow Driger/ Death Driger, Star Shape, Attack Ring? This would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't really. Depends on the length you cut it at. I'm not sure which length it's at, but there has to be an efficient length that'll maximize the launch.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm

edit: 1 sec I realized they don't have it on there.

Bound Attack: 4.0 Grams
Star Shape: 3.0 Grams
This is why I asked as I found all the other weights at hind. Cheers, will edit this later.