Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 05, 2008  6:01 PM)KidTala Wrote: How do I affilate with WBO?
__________________________________________________________________________________

Talk to Brad about this.
Which beyblade is better in all aspects, specially in attack, between Galeon Attacker snd Driger S?
Galeon Attacker is stronger right?(has more attack)

Galeon Attacker can break other beyblades also, right?
Driger S is better in all aspects. Galeon is a good beyblade though.
(Dec. 06, 2008  6:05 AM)Maz Wrote: Driger S is better in all aspects. Galeon is a good beyblade though.

erm wha

galeon is better in defense and survival than driger s
Can someone tell me what all the different weight disks are (with pictures) because i dont know what to call them Smile
Not sure whether the Wiki has such a section or a full category anyway?

I have a full list (excluding some Takara only disks) on my site. All links are provided below:

6 Balance
6 Heavy
6 Wide
8 Balance
8 Heavy
8 Wide
10 Balance
10 Heavy
10 Wide
Magnetic Weight Disk
Wide Attack
Hidden Spirit Weight Disk (Illegal in official & WBO ruled battles)
Circle Balance
Cicle Heavy
Circle Wide
Custom Weight Disk *We have one on my site BeyWiki's is better.
(Dec. 06, 2008  8:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  6:05 AM)Maz Wrote: Driger S is better in all aspects. Galeon is a good beyblade though.

erm wha

I miss worded my answer. Driger S is the better beyblade overall.
beyuk-Espio Thanks 4 the links man needed them Smile
(Dec. 06, 2008  5:56 AM)RayD Wrote: Galeon Attacker is stronger right?(has more attack)

Galeon Attacker can break other beyblades also, right?

Yes.

Possibly.
(Dec. 06, 2008  6:34 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  8:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

erm wha

I miss worded my answer. Driger S is the better beyblade overall.

We'll have to agree to disagree.
i have a question what does the metal driger BB do i don't get that clutch stuff
From Wikipedia

"First Clutch: The base that holds the Beyblade's EG releases the clutch as soon as it is launched."
(Dec. 07, 2008  9:09 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: From Wikipedia

"First Clutch: The base that holds the Beyblade's EG releases the clutch as soon as it is launched."
no i mean the takara version you know the clutch base
(Dec. 07, 2008  9:24 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:

Hasbro and Takara Metal Driger both have the same BB.
(Dec. 07, 2008  9:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  9:24 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:

Hasbro and Takara Metal Driger both have the same BB.
im sorry i mean the matal driger BB is a clutch one right? but the metal driger takara has no engine gear so whats its purpose then
The amazing thing about Beyblades is that you can take out parts and exchange them for other parts!

(If you put an EG in Metal Driger's base, the clutch will function as normal.)
(Dec. 07, 2008  1:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The amazing thing about Beyblades is that you can take out parts and exchange them for other parts!

I never knew you could exchange parts in Beyblade. The wonders of modern technology is beyond me. Please don't take this post seriously lol. This was a comic sarcasm response to JapyBeyblader.
1000% Fake.

Hasbro makes fake products. Seriously though, maybe we need a "How to Spot fakes " on the wiki or something.

And yes, it's real. I was only kidding.
flaps thats a 100% real hasbro dranzer gt beyblade!
Thanks for the fast answers Grin

I saw a vid on youtube with the TT Hongli Blades. After that i asked myself how i should know how to identify other fakes^^
Maybe my section could be a contribution to the Wiki? Brad or someone is more than welcome to use it:

http://www.beyuk.net/tthongliblades.php

I would submit it myself but I don't know how to sign up..??
Has anything about the characters of the anime been announced yet?
(Dec. 07, 2008  10:07 PM)Raiyu Wrote: Has anything about the characters of the anime been announced yet?

Um, yes. Check the Beyblade Manga and Anime section, in the Media forum. The characters in the manga will most likely be the ones used in the anime.

Also, please refrain from posting questions about the anime and manga in this forum--this section is only for Beyblade as a Hobby.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it there. I haven't been here in a while and some things have changed. Again, I'm very sorry.